What's new

Prashant Bhushan wants referendum on Army presence in Kashmir

go ask any Kashmiri or any body with little sense. Im not interested bang my head against the wall gain in-front of yr kind and specially u.

You should focus on your own country...seems to be 'creaking' a lot. Hawai baten karna chodo,

These pictures from early 2000s wont serve u any good nor we have any names starting from the world ''Abu'' its arabic term used by arabs.

Further more this still remains as our territory and Pak does support it and will continue to do so as we r just excising our right ie to liberate our territory and people from brutal foreign occupiers......This is as justified as the Partisan movements of WW2 to liberate their homelands from Nazi occupiers in Europe!!

Umm...'early 2000s'? You are speaking as if that was a century ago. That's just 10 years back, and the reason I don't have any more recent pictures is because Joe Jihadis stopped infiltrating en masse since then. Infiltration is very very low these days, and Jammu-Kashmir is more peaceful than ANY part of pakistan itself. All deluded pakistanis who tried to take OUR territory from US ended up in ignoble graves, fertilizing the soils of Kashmir.

And congratulations for demonstrating Godwin's law.

who is prashant bhushan?

umair nawaz,please take AAP with you n give them pak citizenship.

These pictures from early 2000s wont serve u any good nor we have any names starting from the world ''Abu'' its arabic term used by arabs.

Further more this still remains as our territory and Pak does support it and will continue to do so as we r just excising our right ie to liberate our territory and people from brutal foreign occupiers......This is as justified as the Partisan movements of WW2 to liberate their homelands from Nazi occupiers in Europe!!

actually balochistan is a bit more urgent I guess....people need liberatin there soon

Umm...'early 2000s'? You are speaking as if that was a century ago. That's just 10 years back, and the reason I don't have any more recent pictures is because Joe Jihadis stopped infiltrating en masse since then. Infiltration is very very low these days, and Jammu-Kashmir is more peaceful than ANY part of pakistan itself. All deluded pakistanis who tried to take OUR territory from US ended up in ignoble graves, fertilizing the soils of Kashmir.

And congratulations for demonstrating Godwin's law.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing to say, huh? Too bad.

It is a fact that your jihadis gave up on Kashmir since 2003, and are now jihading the land of the pure. Take care of what you have, instead of coveting your neighbour's possessions - you don't want to end up losing what you have in your futile quest for what you don't and won't have.

@Flamingo - Didn't you get a negative rating earlier today from the webmaster for doing precisely what this fellow did just now, under the rationale of it being a 'post of no value'?

The army presence in Kashmir is not going to change simply because of the terrorists crossing the border. If we remove army then they will have a free path to move across India and perform bomb blasts across the country. It is thanks to the army presence that Kashmir has become significantly peaceful for quite a time now.

Nothing to say, huh? Too bad.

It is a fact that your jihadis gave up on Kashmir since 2003, and are now jihading the land of the pure. Take care of what you have, instead of coveting your neighbour's possessions - you don't want to end up losing what you have in your futile quest for what you don't and won't have.

@Flamingo - Didn't you get a negative rating earlier today from the webmaster for doing precisely what this fellow did just now, under the rationale of it being a 'post of no value'?
Kid this is our forum and im a Kashmiri myself!!!!!

So what i say has credibility then any Flamingo's words. She is Parul a Sikh by religion. Certainly a non Kashmiri. The only real connection she has with valley is that her friends in Dehli who r studying with her r from valley thats all. Thats not enough to make her one of us.

Regarding yr post; So either yr Army is lying or yr lying here....in last year or so it has again started!!!!! that not me, but yr army is saying.

Anyways im not a fan of yr army or yr country, what matters is that u need to admit now that yr foreigners in the Valley and its not the place where u must be!!!!!!!

Kid this is our forum and im a Kashmiri myself!!!!!

So what i say has credibility then any Flamingo's words. She is Parul a Sikh by religion. Certainly a non Kashmiri. The only real connection he has with valley is that her friends in Dehli who r studying with her r from valley thats all. Thats not enough to make her one of us.

Regarding yr post; So either yr Army is lying or yr lying here....in last year or so it has again started!!!!! that not me, but yr army is saying.

Anyways im not a fan of yr army or yr country, what matters is that u need to admit now that yr foreigners in the Valley and its not the place where u must be!!!!!!!

My words to flamingo has nothing to do with my words to you. That's separate, and that's why I expressly mentioned her. She can be Kashmiri or tamilian or assamese or whatever. I don't see what her religion or statehood has to do with anything. The point there was that she got a negative rating for a post with nothing but smileys, and you did the same thing. I don't know why you jump into religion or ethnicity for everything - but that behaviour explains the mess your country is in.

As for Jammu-Kashmir - it is an Indian state, and there is nothing you can do to get it, any more than you can get Texas from the USA. You can die trying, but dying is all you will achieve. Kashmir rahega hindsutan's. Cry all you want.

I am quite happy that bhushan is making such comments.. this will show the real face of AAP to people

Indians want Pakistan to get lost from their neighborhood.. You dont always get what you want ;)

Teri Dua Hai Ke Ho Teri Arzoo Puri
Meri Dua Hai Teri Arzoo Badal Jaye!

translation :-
You pray that your desire be fulfilled,
I pray that your desire be changed.
........... :angel:

. The point there was that she got a negative rating for a post with nothing but smileys, and you did the same thing. I don't know why you jump into religion or ethnicity for everything - but that behaviour explains the mess your country is in.

As for Jammu-Kashmir - it is an Indian state, and there is nothing you can do to get it, any more than you can get Texas from the USA. You can die trying, but dying is all you will achieve. Kashmir rahega hindsutan's. Cry all you want.
1) Thats precisely why i said this is our military forum where yr just guest member!!! So certainly what we or our mods do yr nobody to question that! It u dont like that yr always welcomed to leave nobody is stopping u or would remember u.

2) the reason why i put smileys on was the reason mentioned in my previous rely.....because u being in yr delusion even denied yr own army's stand on this issue!!! What is frankly quite laughable.

3) See this is the problem u believe that its yr state, but the reality is that sooner or later u will be forced to leave the valley by us and our Great armed forces. So its better to realize yr mistake now and leave the valley peacefully with honor and integrity now before u will be dishonorably throughn out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom