What's new

Predator drones flown from base in Pakistan: US Senator ! WHO IS LYING

****ing senator is lying her guts out. after all the west/india/isreal wants to see our army hated the most in our own country.

what have most likely to happend must been MQ-1 "unarmed" flown from pakistan by the pak army. remeber 2 were delivered 2-3 years ago? but again they were only rec UAV and US never gave us the hellfire missile.

Well, that's sure reassuring. The waters are again perfectly muddied.

Look for a Feinstein retraction by Monday if not before...

Ooopsie! :oops:

****ing senator is lying her guts out. after all the west/india/isreal wants to see our army hated the most in our own country.

what have most likely to happend must been MQ-1 "unarmed" flown from pakistan by the pak army. remeber 2 were delivered 2-3 years ago? but again they were only rec UAV and US never gave us the hellfire missile.

pakistan's MQ-1 request was turned down. no MQ-1 predators exist in PA inventory!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the reason to house these UAVs in Pakistan? Every Pakistani dead set hostile to these birds, it makes no sense.

What is the reason to house these UAVs in Pakistan? Every Pakistani dead set hostile to these birds, it makes no sense.

can u tell me what makes sense in our country - seriously!

on another note, shebaz AFB was used for predators esp when the americans were based there and khuzdar AFB is used as a recovery base in case of an emergency.

in sept-08 at least two predators were lost, either shot down or due to malfunction. one crashed in pak territory, a few miles from the IB and was quickly recovered by US forces. the other in afghan territory.

Last edited by a moderator:
MQ-1 Predator UAS: Aircraft profile | Aviation Spectator - Airplanes, airliners, jets, videos, photos - RC to ballooning, civil and military aircraft, aerospace

"Images published recently by the Pakistan Army shows that the USA delivered some MQ-1 Predators to Pakistan."

i remember last year their were alot of pics that floated around pakistani defence forums.

PC my friend - this does not prove anything - a lot of mis-information is floating around. eg: a lot of people claim that the US delivered the AGM-154 JSOW to the PAF. now we know this is not true. some people claim (including me at one point) that the PAF has the AIM-7 BVR missile in its inventory.

rumour-mongering is rife on this forum - we should stick to facts. just MO.

Unfortunately we wil never know the truth..We dn trust americans n our politicians r long discredited...At best we can only continue with discussing stuff..haha
And the big stuff bit..Pakistani land is being used to kill pak citizens!!!
Well pak army is being used to kill pak citizens too..
Unless yr argument is that -we will beat the kid to death nut u dont raise a finger against i i dont see much vaue in the argument.
Under which section of pakistani criminal code have have the `taliban` been booked n which pakistani law have they broken??!!
Frankly the whole fassade of this action against the Taliban is because v under pressure from US..Us using our army or allowing our land to be used r just diff aspects of it..If we opose one aspect then we ought to oppose it in toto.

Ok so what are we going to do about it now?

we're gonna sit back and watch these drones kill more civilians in FATA and as a result more suicide bombings across Pakistan. more anarchy and chaos and uprisings in Pakistan. As much as I hate to say this, our corrupt politicians and top Military brass is full of cia agents that are working round the clock on foreign designs to break pakistan and neutralize its nuclear capabilities.

Musharraf being the biggest loser of all who started this. The most treacherous CIA agent in the history of Pakistan who deceived his own generals (I have my own sources within the military top brass and PAF who've witnessed backdoor meetings). Look how he's so welcomed in the U.S. and conveniently delivering lectures across the US and many parts of the west making 100s of thousands of dollars for each lecture. and he *never* mentions any civilian casualties in FATA caused by drone attacks....

God hates oppressors more than anything... and he puts tremendous hate in the hearts of his people for the oppressors. No wonder Pak Army is on the receiving end in the public...

My heart just bleeds seeing all this happening in Pakistan...

May God save our country from nefarious wicked designs of the kuffar. ameen

we're gonna sit back and watch these drones kill more civilians in FATA and as a result more suicide bombings across Pakistan. more anarchy and chaos and uprisings in Pakistan. As much as I hate to say this, our corrupt politicians and top Military brass is full of cia agents that are working round the clock on foreign designs to break pakistan and neutralize its nuclear capabilities.

Musharraf being the biggest loser of all who started this. The most treacherous CIA agent in the history of Pakistan who deceived his own generals (I have my own sources within the military top brass and PAF who've witnessed backdoor meetings). Look how he's so welcomed in the U.S. and conveniently delivering lectures across the US and many parts of the west making 100s of thousands of dollars for each lecture. and he *never* mentions any civilian casualties in FATA caused by drone attacks....

God hates oppressors more than anything... and he puts tremendous hate in the hearts of his people for the oppressors. No wonder Pak Army is on the receiving end in the public...

My heart just bleeds seeing all this happening in Pakistan...

May God save our country from nefarious wicked designs of the kuffar. ameen
Forget Musharraf, what are we going to do with the traitors of today?

Suspected US missile kills at least 20 in Pakistan

By MUNIR AHMAD, Associated Press Writer Munir Ahmad, Associated Press Writer

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan – Pakistani intelligence officials say the death toll from a suspected U.S. missile strike by a drone aircraft near the Afghan border has risen to 20.

The officials say at least 15 people have also been wounded in Saturday's attack in the troubled South Waziristan tribal region.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media.

Pakistan is a key ally of the United States in its fight against terrorism, but it has opposed missile strikes in the country's tribal regions where Taliban and al-Qaida insurgents are believed to be operating.

^^^Sorry but I beg to differ.

This approach has lead us nowhere.

Had traitors like Zia, Yahya and Musharaaf been punished for what they did ....We would not have seen traitors of today!

Forget Musharraf, what are we going to do with the traitors of today?

How can we so conveniently forget Musharraf? He's the one responsible for bringing the most corrupt and hated politicians in power. He set the precedent way for the likes of The MQM, Chaudhary brothers, and Zardari to come to power. First the Chaudhary Brothers, then the MQM, and now Zardari. Step by step through nefarious designs. Unbelievable to say the least...

So long as we keep forgetting Mushy and his ilk, we'll see a continuation of drone attacks, bomb blasts and chaos as a result in Pakistan.

These traitors need to be tried for treason in Pakistan. Justice *must* be done to these individuals. Whether theyre in Uniform or not. If we don't push for justice, then I'm afraid Nature will bring it us through her own recourse. We must remember that God doesn't allow injustices to prevail to prevail for long...human history is evident of it

The first step to this is to admit that Musharaff and the likes are oppressors. Oppression in any form is the worst human crime possible, our religion clearly tells us that there's no mercy or escape for the oppressors. It just astonishes and frieghtens me to see so many Musharraf lovers on the forum. Their love for the jawans is admirable, but we must understand that our military top brass who're complicit in oppressing their people are no longer ghazis. The ghazi`s of yesterday have become oppressors of today.

All Pakistan is a jungle
Every Pakistani has become a whore
Elite Rape the country
And we all act like a fool

Some sell religion, some sell dreams
Nation is dieing hungry and they are gathering cream
fight against extremism, democracy, rule of law, all are their fraud
Government of elite for the elite by the elite is a big fraud.

They live in AC and we don’t even get fan
They travel in luxury cars which we never can
Their children study at Harvard when our children have no school
Tears and tears only for NATION OF 160 MILLION FOOLS

Back
Top Bottom