What's new

President Duterte Admits to Murder

Desertfalcon

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am not posting this in order to dis the Philippines. I am just honestly shocked at several of the statements of the Philippine president, Rodrigo Duterte. Say what you will about Trump, but what the heck is up with this guy? o_O

First he makes a joke a about the looks of an Australian missionary woman who was gang-raped, stating that with her looks, it was a shame the mayor of the town it happened in, should have been first to have raped her.

Now this guy is bragging about all the people he murdered when he was mayor of Davao. Saying he used to ride around on his motorcycle, looking for criminal suspects, and then just murdering them on the spot when he found them. He said he did it, to encourage his police officers go out and commit similar murders and to let them know that they wouldn't get in trouble for it.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/w...illing-people-and-his-supporters-shrug-it-off
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/w...illing-people-and-his-supporters-shrug-it-off
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte keeps bragging about killing people and his supporters shrug it off

Emily Rauhala, Washington Post | December 14, 2016 10:31 AM ET

I am not posting this in order to dis the Philippines. I am just honestly shocked at several of the statements of the Philippine president, Rodrigo Duterte. Say what you will about Trump, but what the heck is up with this guy? o_O

First he makes a joke a about the looks of an Australian missionary woman who was gang-raped, stating that with her looks, it was a shame the mayor of the town it happened in, should have been first to have raped her.

Now this guy is bragging about all the people he murdered when he was mayor of Davao. Saying he used to ride around on his motorcycle, looking for criminal suspects, and then just murdering them on the spot when he found them. He said he did it, to encourage his police officers go out and commit similar murders and to let them know that they wouldn't get in trouble for it.

Just as India elected a Mass Murderer and US accepted it and have deep strategic and economic relations, People of Phillipine Elected Duterte...They are happy with the actions taken against the Drug involvers. (Majority of the population). US should mind its own business. If someone has problem, go to UN and deal with your problem there.

Trump is a clown. Duterte is a boar. :enjoy:

Just as India elected a Mass Murderer and US accepted it and have deep strategic and economic relations, People of Phillipine Elected Duterte...They are happy with the actions taken against the Drug involvers. (Majority of the population). US should mind its own business. If someone has problem, go to UN and deal with your problem there.
So in other words, it's good that the US has close relations with the mass murderer, leader of India.....because what he did is none of our business? I just want to make sure I have your thinking correct.

Last edited:

Any evidence that we elected a mass murderer?
Supreme court verdict shows he got nothing to do.
You people cannot have an argument without dragging 'India' into it.:lol: Height of Obsession.

I don't see any problem. The guy wants to rid his country of drug cartels. He is using brute force to do it. Don't the criminals and drug cartels kill innocent people?

They need Trump to bow down and kiss Duterte toe first. :lol:
Right, because that's the kind of thing he's known for. :rofl:

rs-208261-R1244_FEA_Trump_A_SML.jpg

Any evidence that we elected a mass murderer?
Supreme court verdict shows he got nothing to do.
You people cannot have an argument without dragging 'India' into it.:lol: Height of Obsession.
you elected a guy who was responsible for mass murder of muslims in gujrat,what more proof do you want?

you elected a guy who was responsible for mass murder of muslims in gujrat,what more proof do you want?
:offtopic:
I'm a muslim and I feel sad about what happened in Gujarat. Gujarat riot was not the only riot happened.
There was numerous clashes between the two communities because of some religious fanatics. But the leaders of the state were generally not held responsible for it.
I respect the decision of supreme court of India which ruled in favor of Modi.

Like I said, you got some obsession with India:pleasantry:. You drag us into every debate going on. The topic is about Phil Pres Duerte and you are talking Modi-India-Modi:lol:

Why a boar?

He's the Trump of the Philippines, but worse:

“Duterte’s neo-authoritarian style, alongside ‘anti-Imperial Manila’ sentiments, has fueled his popularity, particularly in his birthplace of southern Mindanao. Duterte does not deny his poor human rights record — instead he brags about extrajudicial killings that he claims were necessary to pacify Davao,” the scholars, Julio C. Teehankee of De La Salle University and Mark R. Thompson, of the City University of Hong Kong, wrote. “Along with his bombastic style and rough language — which is typical of a many local politicians but unusual in national politics — this cavalier attitude makes him a kind of Philippine version of Donald Trump.”

He agrees somewhat, too:

"We both like to swear. One little thing, we curse right away, we're the same," Duterte said of Trump

He bragged about having "girlfriends" while married:

“I have a wife who is sick. Then I have a second wife, who is from Bulacan,” he said, according to Inquirer.net. “I have two girlfriends. One is working as a cashier and the other works for a cosmetics store at a mall. The one working at the cosmetics store is younger. The other one is older but more beautiful.”

He said that journalists aren't exempt from "assassination":

"Most of you are clean, but do not ever say all journalists are clean," Duterte said during a press conference in June. Just because you are a journalist, you are not exempted from assassination if you are a son of a *****."

He mentioned the Holocaust to defend his actions:

"He told reporters he had been "portrayed to be some cousin of Hitler" as he lashed out critics who he said were accusing him of genocide.

"Hitler massacred three million Jews, now, there is three million drug addicts. I'd be happy to slaughter them," he said."

And of course, he made jokes about rape victims:

"All the women were raped so during the first assault, because they retreated, the bodies they used as a cover, one of them was the corpse of the Australian woman layminister. Tsk, this is a problem. When the bodies were brought out, they were wrapped. I looked at her face, son of a bitch, she looks like a beautiful American actress. Son of a bitch, what a waste. What came to mind was, they raped her, they lined up. I was angry because she was raped, that’s one thing. But she was so beautiful, the mayor should have been first. What a waste."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...-no-stranger-controversial-statements-n643391
time.com/4480188/obama-whore-rodrigo-duterte-remarks/

Duterte is a despicable human being.

Back
Top Bottom