What's new

President Trump launches military strike against the Al-Assad regime

takeitwithyou

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
Reporting now on U.S T.V channels.

Trump is an idiot to get us involved with that mess there. China and Russia don't care if they get gassed- why are we ...moron.

Update : http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html?adkey=bn

(CNN)The United States launched a military strike on Syrian government targets in retaliation for their chemical weapon attack on civilians earlier in the week, CNN is told.

On President Donald Trump's orders, US warships launched 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles.

Last edited:
Way sooner than expected, but I don't think it will change reality on the ground. Probably was/is coordinated with Russia prior hand. Like I expected, it would be a symbolic move. Israel has conducted more strikes in Syria over the period of a year.

Russia made a statement before this shortly in the UN, pretty much conceding they won't do nothing about it. But, really they don't need to now that we know the scale of the attack.

(CNN)The United States launched a military strike on Syrian government targets in retaliation for their chemical weapon attack on civilians earlier in the week, CNN is told.

On President Donald Trump's orders, US warships launched 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles.

CNN should use the right vocabulary here. It's no retaliation, but rather intervention in accordance with certain UN resolutions.

Way sooner than expected, but I don't think it will change reality on the ground. Probably was/is coordinated with Russia prior hand. Like I expected, it would be a symbolic move. Israel has conducted more strikes in Syria over the period of a year.

Russia made a statement before this shortly in the UN, pretty much conceding they won't do nothing about it. But, really they don't need to now that we know the scale of the attack.

CNN should use the right vocabulary here. It's no retaliation, but rather intervention in accordance with certain UN resolutions.

They tried to get UN resolution tonight for this attack and it did not pass because of Russians not going along.

The Tomahawks were fired from the USS Porter and Ross.

Trump launches military strike against Syria

(CNN)
The United States launched a military strike on Syrian government targets in retaliation for their chemical weapon attack on civilians earlier in the week, CNN is told.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html

The useless "Muslim" coward leaders should follow suit and carpet bomb the bastard and his murderous regime but of course they won't despite immense pressure from their own populations and despite the presence of this cancerous regime benefitting ISIS and other radical terrorist groups (on both sides of the conflict) and moreover being the biggest security disruption in the wider region.

It's high-time to remove the tumor and end this senseless conflict. It won't end as long as the murderer clings to his throne.

Imagine the biggest so-called "Islamophobe" potentially doing more to end this conflict than the completely useless "Muslim" leaders out there. Tragicomical.

Last edited by a moderator:
The target was only one target- Shayriat base(spell check me)...where chemical weapons are housed.

great achievement , i hope mr. trump has plans on liberating iran too

Is this really happening?
PDF members here PROMISED me Trump would not harm Assad. And that he and Putin would save Syria? :(

Back
Top Bottom