What's new

President Zardari Leaves for three days visit to France: Whats on Card??

Status
Not open for further replies.
kickbacks are major on cards
:rofl:

Dear All,

we all knew that it will be the 'kick back" that is likely to be on cards:lol:

what i wanted to discuss and know your comments on was that will it be feasible if there are some deals for subs and/or avionics that do happen.
as far as i am concerned, i guess it will be good if there is no military deal. i have expressed my concerns in post # 10 above. i would like to have your comments on this.
do your think that if we struck the deal of Subs or JF17 avionics during the president's visit, would it be good for Pakistan or do you tend to agree with my view point that for thime being the option is to stick to chines subs and then after they are done with and PN got some cash in accounts, then go for more sophisticated westren systems.

note that i am a big fan of U214 becuase PN prefered it over the french option,
turkish involvement in the program.

Regards!

He will tell French to Resume Supply of JF17 Avionics... And Perhps make some progress on Merlins.

Since Sarkosy and Zardari both are 'KickBack' Lovers it will be a 'Synchronised' Talk.

On a serious side, if the French Agree on JF17 UPGRADES, CALLING ZARDARI'S FRENCH VISIT 'A GREAT SUCCESS' WONT BE AN OVER HYPE.

lETS WAIT N WATCH.

He will tell French to Resume Supply of JF17 Avionics... And Perhps make some progress on Merlins.
The JF-17 deal was never paused as clarified by ACM PAF just some shitty news repots like those engine reports being blocked.

The JF-17 deal was never paused as clarified by ACM PAF just some shitty news repots like those engine reports being blocked.

:yahoo: well said!! :lol:

it was the PAF which opted to stick to basics for first block or two and chose the chines avionices.

if it would be in notice of these people that the French were infact in a hot persuite to get the deal going, even then they might never admit the fact.;)

regards!

a ruler like z4rdari in india ..woooW!! consequences will be worse than nuclear b0mb! :P

Is President Zardari the head of the Pakistan armed forces???

I hate to say this but...........Yes he is !

nothing at all, The French cannot afford to piss the Indian's off right now.

What happened, it wasn't a joke.:what:

Hey if Pres Zardari is on his personal visit, then how comes all the Ministers there with him??

Gone to have a good time, probably get a piece of pie..:azn:

Two corrupt leaders meeting to discuss how to increase personal benefits. Perhaps creation of Sarkozy Zardari PLC on 50-50 basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom