What's new

Prime Minister decides to remove 3 more ministers

You prove my point. So, the so called "well-meaning and competent people " have incompetent hiring skills so must be incompetent. But best leaders have the best abilities to get the best out of their staff unless, of course, the leaser is incompetent.

You are assuming that there is some way to be 100% sure of somebody's performance. Even the best horse on paper can lose a race. Even the most qualified person for the job can turn out to be ineffectual. Please grow up.

I am saying this not as a PTI supporter (I simply think PTI is slightly better than the rest, but that's about it) but so we don't fall into fallacies of logic like the one you are engaging in. Peace.

You prove my point. So, the so called "well-meaning and competent people " have incompetent hiring skills so must be incompetent. But best leaders have the best abilities to get the best out of their staff unless, of course, the leaser is incompetent.

Can you please short list some of pakistans most competent for the prime minister slot

Its look's like badmashia is going to win this war again... :tsk::pakistan:

Only incompetent fools hire incompetent fools.
So you mean that all those corporate enterprises that hire people but dismiss them later after failed appraisals must also be incompetent since they should possess a magic to see the future?
Previously such incompetent fools despite being proven incompetent remained in position of power. It is only first time in Pakistan that severing ministers are being dismissed on nonperformance and we are criticizing this as well just for the sake of it. The favorite past time of Pakistanis.

Bad analogy. In a professional workplace; KPI's are adjusted and performance is reviewed against them at all times. If an employee fails to deliver; doesn't mean that the hiring process was flawed.

Marasi media just needs stuff to get worked up on and keep their dizzying BREAKING NEWS churning day in day out.

https://jang.com.pk/news/638807-prime-minister-decides-to-remove-more-3-ministers

کارکردگی صفر، وزیراعظم کا مزید 3؍ وزراء کو کابینہ سے نکالنے کا فیصلہ
13-05-2019

638807_8246732_05-cabinet_akhbar.jpg

اسلام آباد ( آن لائن ) وزیراعظم عمران خان نے صفر کارکردگی دکھانے والے 3؍ وزراء کو کابینہ سے نکالنے کا فیصلہ کرلیا ہے ان وزراء کی کرپشن کی شکایات اور اثاثوںمیں اضافے کی خفیہ اطلاعات بھی وزیراعظم کو مل چکی ہیں ۔ انتہائی معتبر ذرائع سے معلوم ہوا ہے کہ وزیراعظم عمران خان کو ایک نہیں دو بار خفیہ رپورٹس مل چکی ہیں جن میں 2؍ وزراء اور ایک معاون خصوصی کی کرپشن اور اثاثوں میں اضافہ سمیت کارکردگی صفر بتائی گئی ہے۔ عمران خان نے چند رفقاء سے مشورہ کرنے کے بعد فیصلہ کیا ہے کہ معاون خصوصی جو کہ وزیراعظم کے بہت قریبی بھی سمجھے جاتے ہیں انہیں سب سے پہلے کابینہ سے باہر جبکہ دیگر دو وزیروں کو بعد میں نکالا جائے گا، نیب نے بھی خفیہ رپورٹس کی روشنی میں خفیہ تحقیقات شروع کر رکھی ہیں۔​

Translation from Urdu:

ISLAMABAD (ONLINE) Prime Minister Imran Khan has decided to remove 3 zero-performing ministers from the cabinet for whom secret reports of corruption and increase in assets have also been received by Prime Minister. Most reliable sources have found that Prime Minister Imran Khan has received similar secret reports twice.

The report mentions zero performance including corruption and assets increase of 2 ministers as well a Special Assistant to Prime Minister. Imran Khan has decided after consultation with some colleagues that the special assistant who is considered very close to the Prime Minister will be first one out of cabinet while the other two ministers will be sacked later. NAB also has secret reports and discrete investigations have been started accordingly.
Who is leaking such news of Govt in media? It's not good
Despite that we know IK will eradicate corruption. We as supporter hope that money will not be laundered this time finally & the looters of Pakistan will face humiliation.

Last edited:
For PTI followers; there Monkey King doing its best;
jumping one tree to another to save the Jungle...talented efforts Indeed.

Is this possible in patwari government ?

why do those individuals who were facing NAB investigations involved in the government and its policy making?

the damage has already been done and just removing them from the posts does not deliver justice.

but sure do whatever you want just do not lynch poor people for poverty. my only request

One must be seen as doing something and in command. Losing command over Finance must not be easy.

Most incompetent and corrupt in the cabnet is PM himself.Remove him Big Boss if you want to see Pakistan Progressing.Otherwise More humiliation waits you.:pakistan:

So let me get this straight if ministers are not performing, instead of keeping them as liability what use to be the norm, he dismisses them, and you have problem with that as well?
He is a very bad judge/selector of his team. he alway choses wrong men and blames others for failure.

and will they soon be made chairman standing committee like Asad Umer?

Back
Top Bottom