What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan Speech About 'Pakistan Citizens Potal'

The App is a great initiative but it needed to be more user friendly, i couldn't able to register my self after 1 hour of effort.

HAHAHAHA what? Don’t be a pupho :D
okay baji jasa ap hukam karain o_O

@war&peace @Zibago
Once upon a time NS had a similar initiative, the only problem was no one was picking up the phone, hopefully this system will prove to be effective and not a cosmetic measure as was in the case of the 90s NS era, what I can say with certainty is this leadership will give it a genuine go.Kudos bhai
In 220 million people...how will it work? I just say good luck...no further comments until I see it working. It may prove an ill-thought initiative or a superb channel of direct communication between the people and the PM.. only time will tell.

In 220 million people...how will it work? I just say good luck...no further comments until I see it working. It may prove an ill-thought initiative or a superb channel of direct communication between the people and the PM.. only time will tell.
Indeed this is a very legitimate question, if i can give an analogy imagine a hospital in a metropolis during a major bombing blitz, injured folk are popping in left right and centre, unfortunately the hospital is poorly equipped with a few doctors,nurses and few admin staff, so this compels all members of staff to take part in complex surgery , life saving medical advice, first aid duties etc, I for one would not wish to be a patient in such a scenario, the same is true in this situation, their are going to be a millions of queries of very varying nature, even now I know folk trying to get access and having complaints and who are going to investigate these queries???? All I can say is they need to hire a hell of a lot of lawyers, accountants etc who have no stake in political dynamics.Kudos bhai

Last edited:
Indeed this is a very legitimate question, if i can give an analogy imagine a hospital in a metropolis during a major bombing blitz, injured folk are popping in left right and centre, unfortunately the hospital is poorly equipped with a few doctors,nurses and few admin staff, so this compels all members of staff to take part in complex surgery , life saving medical advice, first aid duties etc, I for one would not wish to be a patient in such a scenario, the same is true in this situation, their are going to be a millions of queries, even now I know folk trying to get access and having complaints and who are going to investigate these queries???? All I can say is they need to hire a hell of a lot of lawyers, accountants etc who have no stake in political dynamics.Kudos bhai
Indeed sir.. j

dIfkekv.png

Don't know which IT company they have given they should use Karachi or Lahore IT company to develop the apps for this portal.

It was an individual ( iguess). Because IK named a person (asked him to standup) and told others that no foreigner but this man, is the brain behind this App. Though he developed it for KP, and now modified it for All Pakistan (don’t know if all by himself).

@war&peace @Zibago
Once upon a time NS had a similar initiative, the only problem was no one was picking up the phone, hopefully this system will prove to be effective and not a cosmetic measure as was in the case of the 90s NS era, what I can say with certainty is this leadership will give it a genuine go.Kudos bhai

You dont have to call each time. Taking example of garbage on tye road. You just click some pictures. Upload them on the App under specific department’s section, add the location address to the complaint. And add the date and timing etc.

Crashing and slow processing is due to the server they should have dedicated server for every portal with 32GB Ram or more. Don't know in IT they know or not how to handle server but they should aim 15 crore people online at a time running this app then we will come out from this crash thing. They make like 1,000 concurrent user at a time using the app and when they launch result is 1 crore concurrent user using at a time hence slow and crash problem.

Don't know which IT company they have given they should use Karachi or Lahore IT company to develop the apps for this portal. Even I can make portal like this with pure sound coding using .net

AWS Lambda would be much better.

Serverless is the next big thing and no matter how many concurrent users you have. Every user that make a request will automatically invoke a Lamaba function (it will scale automatically). Good thing about Lamaba that you don't need to worry about managing server.

I work for a billion dollar industry and I deal with serverless technology using AWS services.

Secondly it would be better to use NoSQL and it can scale really well (I like DynamoDB‎).

MySQL is suck due to slow transactions and it is not made for scaling.

Back
Top Bottom