What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan warns Pakistanis not to harm Hindus or their places of worship

Old is Gold
:rofl:
دیکھیں کیسے انڈین مسلم مولوی مشرف سے بدتمیزی سے بات کر رھا تھا
اور جو مشرف کہہ رھا تھا وہی حال آج مسلمانوں کا انڈیا میں ھے

The guy is arrested at the moment.. not sure where his "70%" indian people are to save him..

Some huts of the Hindu community had caught fire not so long ago. Everyone came to resue in Pakistan. But India's monkey media portrayed it as a crime against Hindus to satisfy its hateful heart.

I really feel sympathy for people who are born in physical and intellectual gutter. May you live long to clean this $hit you call home.
What about the recent attack on Nankana Saheb recently, one of the holiest Sikh shrines in Pakistan. About the Hindu huts they must be torched by yr Jamiat activist and religious hardliners.

What about the recent attack on Nankana Saheb recently, one of the holiest Sikh shrines in Pakistan. About the Hindu huts they must be torched by yr Jamiat activist and religious hardliners.
That guy was ridiculed by media and public. Also it didn't take 3 days for our PM to take action against that piece of shit. He was charged under Anti Terrorism act meaning he can't be bailed out. There are plenty of VLOGS of Indian sikhs who visited Nankana Sahib so you propaganda is useless and comparison moronic.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...in-pakistan/articleshow/73120404.cms?from=mdr

Last edited:
I hope PTI and his supporters listen to him.

Many government spokesperson and ministers have sadly misunderstood the civil war in India as to some Hindu versus Muslim affair. There have been too many distasteful episodes involving key PTI ministers and spokesperson.

I would rather say IK has carefully worded the message. He's showing the difference b/w him and Modi. IK's saying non-Muslims are equal citizens with rights to live in their own ways. And, he's there to defend them against the unruly folks. Modi has said in the Indian parliament no Muslim way of living is allowed. Muslims have to live like the Hindus; otherwise, they're not the citizens of India....

Now this is a real leader this is our country and we the people a big difference between evil animals in india from racist Nazi mindset then the people of Pakistan.

Now this is a real leader this is our country and we the people a big difference between evil animals in india from racist Nazi mindset then the people of Pakistan.
As you are, so will you be ruled - Hadis-i Sherif

Every nation deserves its leader(s) due to its collective Niyet and Amal....

The collective personality of the Paks is reflected in IK.....

The collective personality of the Indians is reflected in Modi.....

Last edited:
What a misleading title as well as PMIK’s message, his message tone is implying to the international audience that Pakistanis are somewhat desperate to target minorities.

This guy has become a laughing stock unfortunately, no sense of politics in his words, He should have learned something From Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor’s press conferences. On the spot questions and with professional as well as well thought of replies, not like some parchi speech.

(i am no patwari please...)

Stupid tone tho

The guy isn't exactly a great orator. He has made some pretty embarrassing statements before as well.

Good luck facing the IK worshipers and their equally moronic arguments.

That said, I do appreciate the intentions behind the statement. Let's now start hanging those who violate the rights of our non-Muslim brethren.

Last edited:
Chauhan is a troll, the best one we have. Moo pe marta hai sabke direct

Oh i am sure the culture which gave fame and fortune to Chowdary, Fuwwad and Sheikh Rasheed will make a legend out of Chauhan in no time. Clearly he is a PTI visionary leader of the future.

PM Khan never fails to attack Pakistan first to appease the international community. He thinks Pakistan is some sacrificial goat that he can malign as and when he likes.

It is sad that he gets away with most heinous of accusations on the State of Pakistan just because he has IMF backing. He has previously accused the State of Pakistan to have created Al Qaeda, constructed a genocide in Dhaka, purposely not focusing on Balochistan, exploiting Afghanistan in name of American Jihad and actively isolates Pakistan from the GCC and claiming Jihad in Kashmir is disservice to Pakistan forgetting Jinnah has started this Jihad.

Surprise surprise!

It is sad that he gets away with most heinous of accusations on the State of Pakistan just because he has IMF backing. He has previously accused the State of Pakistan to have created Al Qaeda, constructed a genocide in Dhaka, purposely not focusing on Balochistan, exploiting Afghanistan in name of American Jihad and actively isolates Pakistan from the GCC and claiming Jihad in Kashmir is disservice to Pakistan forgetting Jinnah has started this Jihad.

Don't forget that Pakistan should not fight the TTP because we cannot, the Pakistani army is no match for them. He knew this because he had spent time with them and found them too fierce to ever be defeated. Pakistan, obviously, then should have negotiated with them.

What a misleading title as well as PMIK’s message, his message tone is implying to the international audience that Pakistanis are somewhat desperate to target minorities.

This guy has become a laughing stock unfortunately, no sense of politics in his words, He should have learned something From Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor’s press conferences. On the spot questions and with professional as well as well thought of replies, not like some parchi speech.

(i am no patwari please...)

Stupid tone tho

Rather stupid arguement I must say.

He is not just the PM of Pakistanis muslims but non Muslims as well. And I am sure the minorities specially the Hindus of Pakistan might be feeling bit anxious after watching the horror show happening in India, and they might need reassurance from the state. We have our share of zombies who just need excuses to go into retard mode in no time.

I hope PTI and his supporters listen to him.

Many government spokesperson and ministers have sadly misunderstood the civil war in India as to some Hindu versus Muslim affair. There have been too many distasteful episodes involving key PTI ministers and spokesperson.

PTI voters are amongst the most civil people out of any major party in Pakistan, if such unfortunate incidents were to occur, it would be with the likes of Shiekh Diesel and his illiterate pawns, I believe your his official spokesman on PDF are you not?

Back
Top Bottom