What's new

Prime Minister Imran Khan warns Pakistanis not to harm Hindus or their places of worship

PTI voters are amongst the most civil people out of any major party in Pakistan

Are you talking about foreign funded miscreants who attacked the state television and the parliament and whose mob leader preached civil disobedience?

And voting for Chauhan, Chowdar and Amir Liaquat?

Jaan Allah ko deni hai.
Zakaat Iran ko deni hai.

Baqi jo bach gaya wo imran cheen lega

I believe your his official spokesman on PDF are you not?

Why won't you guys form a consensus? I cannot possibly fit all the labels given to me on pdf. it will be a miracle

Surprise surprise!

Don't forget that Pakistan should not fight the TTP because we cannot, the Pakistani army is no match for them. He knew this because he had spent time with them and found them too fierce to ever be defeated. Pakistan, obviously, then should have negotiated with them.

I see your war on terror and i raise you PTM

PTI voters are amongst the most civil people out of any major party in Pakistan, if such unfortunate incidents were to occur, it would be with the likes of Shiekh Diesel and his illiterate pawns, I believe your his official spokesman on PDF are you not?

I sincerely disagree. They are cut from the exact same cloth as PMLN, PPP or any other Pakistani political party's supporters. How could they not be? They are the same people, from the same nation. Same dense attitude, same die hard reason-less support for their messiah, same purposeful ignorance to every wrong that comes from their party, same childish shouting and cussing at anyone who criticizes their party. There is no difference at all.

I sincerely disagree. They are cut from the exact same cloth as PMLN, PPP or any other Pakistani political party's supporters. How could they not be? They are the same people, from the same nation. Same dense attitude, same die hard reason-less support for their messiah, same purposeful ignorance to every wrong that comes from their party, same childish shouting and cussing at anyone who criticizes their party. There is no difference at all.

you see no difference bcos you dont open your eyes...

See the Imran's effect on RSS goon india!..... watch Oliver blast india to kingdom come...
:)

Indians plz dont watch it will break u...

but the best part was RSS goons trying to explain how white and black people were created... i nearly died laughing...

What a misleading title as well as PMIK’s message, his message tone is implying to the international audience that Pakistanis are somewhat desperate to target minorities.

This guy has become a laughing stock unfortunately, no sense of politics in his words, He should have learned something From Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor’s press conferences. On the spot questions and with professional as well as well thought of replies, not like some parchi speech.

(i am no patwari please...)

Stupid tone tho

Was our Father Jinnah's message the same, implying that Muslims wanted to kill minorities, when he made that famous speech during partition?

Please have a drink of optimism ...

We have a lot of firestarters and we witnessed demolishing of some mandirs after Babri mosque too. The warning is to such elements and for the world to know that the state of Pakistan will not tolerate any such actions.

Have you forgotten the scum rioting after Asia Bibi was freed?

Prime Minister Imran Khan warns Pakistanis not to harm Hindus or their places of worship

His warning comes in the wake of Delhi riots which led to killing of 20 people

Published: February 26, 2020 18:46Ashfaq Ahmed, Associate Editor - Online
Photos: Day 3 of Dubai Duty Free Men's Tennis Championships
Dubai: Prime Minister Imran Khan warned citizens that he will take stern action against those who try to harm non-Muslims or their places of worship in Pakistan.

Imran’s warning came in the wake of riots in Delhi between the anti and pro-CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act), which led to the killing of 20 individual and injured more than 200 while a mosque was set on fire.

Fearing backlash in Pakistan after mosque desecration in Delhi, Imran tweeted: “I want to warn our people that anyone in Pakistan targeting our non-Muslim citizens or their places of worship will be dealt with strictly. Our minorities are equal citizens of this country.” Imran Khan's office tweeted in English, Hindi and Urdu.

lg.php

lg.php

lg.php

Prime Minister's Office, Pakistan

✔@PakPMO

में पाकिस्तान में लोगों को चेतावनी देना चाहता हूँ कि कोई भी हमारे नोन मुस्लिम नागरिक को या उनकी पूजा करने वाले मंदिरों को निशाना ना बनाए वरना उनपर सख़्त ऐक्शन लिया जाएगा ! हमारे मायनॉरिटीज़ इस देश में बराबर का हक़ रखते हैं !

4:36 PM - Feb 26, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

780 people are talking about this

Pakistan had witnessed massive backlash when its angry citizens had demolished a number of temples across the country after the Hindus in India had demolished the Mughal-era Babri mosque in 1992.

✔@PakPMO

आज हम हिंदुस्तान के एक बिल्यन लोगों पर जो कि nuclear आर्म्ड राज्य है, नाज़ी प्रेरित विचारधारा रखने वाले जातिवाद को हावी होता देख रहे है ! जब भी जातिवाद हावी होता है, खून ख़राबा होता है!

4:35 PM - Feb 26, 2020

1,453 people are talking about this

Imran also urged the world community to act now on the deadly violence against Muslims in India.

He also reminded people of his speech in the United Nation General Assembly last year when he said that the annexation of Kashmir following Indian government’s decision to withdraw special status to Indian Administered Kashmir would eventually lead to bloodshed.

“As I had predicted in my address to UN GA (UN General Assembly) last yr, once the genie is out of the bottle the bloodshed will get worse. IOJK was the beginning. Now 200 million Muslims in India are being targeted. The world community must act now,” he tweeted.

“Today in India we are seeing the Nazi-inspired RSS ideology take over a nuclear-armed state of over a billion people. Whenever a racist ideology based on hatred takes over, it leads to bloodshed,” he said in another tweet.

✔@PakPMO

में ने पिछले साल UN GA में अपने भाषण में यही कहा था, कि जब जिन बॉटल से निकल आता है तो खून ख़राबा बहुत ज्यादा होजता है ! इन्होंने IOJK से शुरू किया और अभ हिंदुस्तान के २० करोड़ मुसलमान को निशाना बनाया जा रहा है ! यही वक्त है की अंतरराष्ट्रीय समुदाय ऐक्शन ले!

4:36 PM - Feb 26, 2020

367 people are talking about this
Leader speaks ..

As if any one is going to listen him inside or outside of Pakistan.

In your head sure... nothing changes.

on the ground, there has been a see change in attitude in Pakistan.

So you are claiming bragging rights of a natural course of disaster

Nice desperation

Imran Khan has reach far in excess of any Pakistani leader...

Open you eyes... and you will see

being Dumb , deaf and blind is your choice.

I have very much open eyes and I see everything. I am not born and bought up to see, speak and listen lies only.

I have very much open eyes and I see everything. I am not born and bought up to see, speak and listen lies only.

really? doesnt look like it..

you have the most dishonest media and government in living memory and you think you know ?

Imran approach has won him praise and acknowledgement around the world.

The fact is we are better than you and the world is begging to see that even your pals in iran are finding out how rotten you are....

this is just beginning..

Iran slams killing of Muslims in India
The Newspaper's Staff ReporterUpdated March 03, 2020
Facebook Count9
Twitter Share

5e5dd28482256.jpg

“Iran condemns the wave of organised violence against Indian Muslims. For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail,” Foreign Minister Javad Zarif tweeted. — AFP/File
ISLAMABAD: Iran on Monday condemned violence against Muslims in India, calling it “senseless thuggery”.

“Iran condemns the wave of organised violence against Indian Muslims. For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail,” Foreign Minister Javad Zarif tweeted.

Javad Zarif

✔@JZarif

https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/1234519783435067392

Iran condemns the wave of organized violence against Indian Muslims.

For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail.

Path forward lies in peaceful dialogue and rule of law.

The Iranian foreign minister called on the Indian government to ensure the rule of law and resolve disputes through a peaceful dialogue.

really? doesnt look like it..

you have the most dishonest media and government in living memory and you think you know ?

Imran approach has won him praise and acknowledgement around the world.

The fact is we are better than you and the world is begging to see that even your pals in iran are finding out how rotten you are....

this is just beginning..

Iran slams killing of Muslims in India
The Newspaper's Staff ReporterUpdated March 03, 2020
Facebook Count9
Twitter Share

5e5dd28482256.jpg

“Iran condemns the wave of organised violence against Indian Muslims. For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail,” Foreign Minister Javad Zarif tweeted. — AFP/File
ISLAMABAD: Iran on Monday condemned violence against Muslims in India, calling it “senseless thuggery”.

“Iran condemns the wave of organised violence against Indian Muslims. For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail,” Foreign Minister Javad Zarif tweeted.

Javad Zarif

✔@JZarif

Iran condemns the wave of organized violence against Indian Muslims.

For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail.

Path forward lies in peaceful dialogue and rule of law.

The Iranian foreign minister called on the Indian government to ensure the rule of law and resolve disputes through a peaceful dialogue.

This is why I say these guys are liar. When Muslims kills others, They are not true Muslims. Islam doesn't preach violence. If Muslims are at receiving end, religion comes in. Muslims are being persecuted. This is not enough, Iran will speaks for shias only. Saudi will speak for sunnis. Actually, all of they play politics. Muslim countries are worse for human right. They persecute Muslims most, they becomes very happy when Muslims kills others but they will become very sensitive and speak for Muslims if muslims are at receiving end though it is not even a fraction what Muslims suffers in their own country. World has rightly stated ignoring them or asking them the question for their Muslims love. Their Muslims love fades for Chinese Uighur Muslims and they do not open their mouth even by Mistake as China will show them their place. Bunch of hypocrites.

Old is Gold
:rofl:
دیکھیں کیسے انڈین مسلم مولوی مشرف سے بدتمیزی سے بات کر رھا تھا
اور جو مشرف کہہ رھا تھا وہی حال آج مسلمانوں کا انڈیا میں ھے

Thats is reason i have no love for Indian Muslims. I have seen it with my own eyes, their hatred for Pakistan and hatred for Jinnah. So let them suffer for all i care.

Back
Top Bottom