What's new

Problem with Chinese QBZ 191?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal 0-1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So there's a video in which PLA troops are firing their QBZ 191 at short range, 5-15 yards.

Rounds already tumbling out of the barrel which indicates two things, either 191 have poor rifling OR they have improper ammo..

Screenshot_2022-08-16-02-13-07-349_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-16-02-14-11-504_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-16-02-12-45-988_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Please share your theories

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-16-02-13-39-591_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-16-02-13-39-591_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Sarcasm alert!
They’ve got the targets all wrong; no beards and thats why they didn’t shoot straight.

I don’t get it. What is indicating that the rounds are tumbling?

Every gun has slight issues in their life time cycle but it doesn't mean they are worse

Using rubber rounds. Appropriate since the cameraman is filming them shooting up REALLY close, like point blank. Don't want ricochets to happen.

Also the rubber rounds they were using were likely meant for the QBZ-95 despite same calibres, there's a 191 version but likely not in large amounts yet.

Using rubber rounds. Appropriate since the cameraman is filming them shooting up REALLY close, like point blank. Don't want ricochets to happen.

Also the rubber rounds they were using were likely meant for the QBZ-95 despite same calibres, there's a 191 version but likely not in large amounts yet.
@Metal 0-1

This OP is a well known western boot licker who are well known to please white master.

Can't even differential rubber rounds and real rounds , bragging like some military expoert. Must be too quick try to smear Chinese again without going into deeper detail. Lol..

Even the american has nothing but praise for an old rifle like Chinese build SKS. And some can think China cant do better in modern times on small arms?

@Metal 0-1

This OP is a well known western boot licker who are well known to please white master.

Can't even differential rubber rounds and real rounds , bragging like some military expoert. Must be too quick try to smear Chinese again without going into deeper detail. Lol..

Even the american has nothing but praise for an old rifle like Chinese build SKS. And some can think China cant do better in modern times on small arms?
Oh lol I am a western boot licker now.

I like how you said well known.

What a retard you are. You can't even read a title let alone what I wrote in my post.

And yeah I am getting so much dollars that I bought my own Villa in LA and a Hypercar

You are not that different are you. CCP and Winnie the Pooh boot licker

Last edited:

If they are rubber rounds, how they are able to penetrate a steel target? Huh

The only problem is see is the bullet tumble.
And the rounds don't matter ,its the barrel.

Either its not bored properly or its not long enough.

Oh lol I am a western boot licker now.

I like how you said well known.

What a retard you are. You can't even read a title let alone what I wrote in my post.

And yeah I am getting so much dollars that I bought my own Villa in LA and a Hypercar

You are not that different are you. CCP and Winnie the Pooh boot licker
Indeed you are. dont be a coward and deny it. Check your history of junk post u posted against Chinese. The real retard is you , the reason why Pakistan is in such poor state is becos of idiots like you and Bajwa.

Are you sure those rounds penetrate the metal target? Just becos they are holes there, doesnt mean they are caused by the current rounds. They are can shoot previous by other weapons and rounds. The video is so blur, how can you comfirmed the steel target is penetrated? Rubber rds making some damaged on the paper target is comfirmed.

Maybe think critically for a bit? Don't let me do the thinking for you. They're using cardboard targets. Also not to mention, you can see concentric bullet holes on the other areas of the target, why is that huh?

For anyone here doubting watch this video. QBU-191(QBZ-191 DMR) being fired from a far distance. You can see the target has concentric holes with tight grouping. Very precise and accurate ;)

"But, but @Metal 0-1 told me it has poor rifling!!!!" Hmmm... then it must be 'crappy barrel manufacturing' that led to its high accuracy. :disagree:
1660660234201.png

1660660394706.png

Last edited:
the reason why Pakistan is in such poor state is becos of idiots like you and Bajwa.
You are right we should just be submissive to CCP because they are saviours of Pakistan

For anyone here doubting watch this video. QBU-191(QBZ-191 DMR) being fired from a far distance. You can see the target has concentric holes with tight grouping. Very precise and accurate ;)

"But, but @Metal 0-1 told me it has poor rifling!!!!" Hmmm... then it must be 'crappy barrel manufacturing' that led to its high accuracy. :disagree:
View attachment 871112
View attachment 871113
Oh lord why are making it your personal issue. I just saw the video and asked for the reason why rounds are tumbling

I don’t get it. What is indicating that the rounds are tumbling?
My brother in Islam a round should make a clean hole. You can see rounds are going sideways that's why they are making oval shaped rough holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom