What's new

Problem with Chinese QBZ 191?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a Chinese made and China can't do any thing right and their production methods are substandard and no wonder they are behind supa power India in every sphere.
I always wonder why Chinese trade surplus is so high with the rest of the world including supa power India, any thoughts?

Its a Chinese made and China can't do any thing right and their production methods are substandard and no wonder they are behind supa power India in every sphere.
I always wonder why Chinese trade surplus is so high with the rest of the world including supa power India, any thoughts?
@Metal 0-1

Typical self contradicting idiots. The volume and trade speaks for made in China products.. And when US Boeing made a highly expensive lemon like B 737 Max and all their western cheerleaders all keep quiet and nobody claim made in USA is junk or substandard.

And do remember when u are trolling om PDF, the smartphone or desktop are very likely to be made in China including your iphone. They work great and that is the reason why u can successfully troll in PDF. Hypocrite!

why does this thread even exist?

China has been making guns for many decades. a whole bunch has be exported all over, even to the us and canada.

and you think the PLA accepted a rifle into the army that shoots rounds that tumble less than 100 meters away? and that this wasnt on purpose but is a quality problem?

how brainwashed or brain dead do you have to be to believe it?

why does this thread even exist?
Sometimes I think why do you exist

@Metal 0-1

Typical self contradicting idiots. The volume and trade speaks for made in China products.. And when US Boeing made a highly expensive lemon like B 737 Max and all their western cheerleaders all keep quiet and nobody claim made in USA is junk or substandard.

And do remember when u are trolling om PDF, the smartphone or desktop are very likely to be made in China including your iphone. They work great and that is the reason why u can successfully troll in PDF. Hypocrite!
Please don't self destruct my phone

You are right we should just be submissive to CCP because they are saviours of Pakistan

Oh lord why are making it your personal issue. I just saw the video and asked for the reason why rounds are tumbling

My brother in Islam a round should make a clean hole. You can see rounds are going sideways that's why they are making oval shaped rough holes
Uhhhhh, not sure how I'm making things personal? That's also kinda extra ironic coming from you, who clearly has a personal issue with anything Chinese related, maybe look in a mirror once in a while, yes? :D

But anyways for everyone; This thread is useless now that the original claims are proven to be BS.

Given the Chinese are literally the most racist people on earth. They think everything is a slur
That word is a slur. Spin it whatever u want. U just a loser who worship the decline west and Jews. Pretending of your righteous against Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom