What's new

Procurement of new aircraft in PAF

The best fighter in terms of experience capability pak doctrine guaranteed performance is and will be the block 52=

Perfect for taking on flankers and is available.

Unfortunately USA has lost faith and patience .

Imo nothing else comes as close has the perfect t block 52
block 52 is available, PAF is just not interested in it, i mean it was interested in Zulus so its just paid for it, but b52 are not worth the price
PAF can buy thunders 3-4 aircrafts worth 1 f-16s

Chinese representative present a J 20 model to AVM Muhammad Haseeb Paracha of Pakistan, is there any thing Special...?

DKqj0toVAAAD9H-.jpg:large

here is a video also

The PLAAF offers a model of the J-20 to the Pakistani Air Force and confirms that the J-20 (Prototype) begins to equip Chinese engines.

Towards the end, does the Pakistani pilot say “for the first time we are flying at night during excercise” If this assertion is correct, this is worrisome. It means PAF pilots don’t have night time exercises.

Pakistan should reconsider Eurofighter 3A new build aircraft and we can afford few dozens i guess.
We have good respectable Pakistanis in British political parties and they can help in dealing, this will also be sanction proof if UN is not imposing any.
later we can negotiate engines and other avionics for our project Azm.

:disagree: in only your dreams
Su-35 has huge RCS and whereas F-22 5th Gen LO jet, F-22 AESA can detect/track Su35 250-300 km out and engage it with AMRRAM-D with a range of 160+ km and Su-35's doesn't know that where and when it had been destroyed:p:, in dog fights ECM, ECCM, ESM and EW are more important then in BVR fights because your enemy is in your close quarter applying every tactics to defeat you do research bro before you post :p:

WITH ALL MY ACKNOWLEDGE I CAN BE WRONG AND MY KNOWLEDGE IS NOT HERE TO CHALLENGE OR DEFEAT SOMEONE.

You mean only Americans know all this and Russians are dumb enough designing aircraft without considering these aspects. Americans exactly know up-to their current knowledge about Russian technology and their possibilities of surprise. Russian are not sending their expensive jets and experience pilots to be killed by unseen.

"Even if no SR-71 was lost due to hostile actions during the entire Blackbird career, the Mach 3+ capable spy-plane faced an adversary that could effectively intercept it: the MiG-31 Foxhound."
https://theaviationist.com/2013/12/11/sr-71-vs-mig-31/

Now think about Mig-31 VS SR-71 first.

So kindly with all your assessments and expertise be vigilant and have a look into history as well. I think it is good idea to get yourself aware about the capabilities of others by knowing their capabilities in past, despite guessing the future (for the safe-side until you are playing a key role in higher hierarchy of top intelligence agency). For your knowledge Russian Mig-31 is still in service, but the SR-71 is not, hope you know why. Americans have defeated every one in media, their products are very superior (according to them) but when you go beyond their war history you will know otherwise.

No body let public every aspect of a fighter and fight. American establishment and CIA has failed quite many times to learn, Russian know how to defend their country. They were blind too before U2 and SR-71 incident over Russia, but after wards they don't dare to fly there even after SR-71 or SR-72.

We are not here to win or lose we are just shearing our knowledge.

WITH ALL MY ACKNOWLEDGE I CAN BE WRONG AND MY KNOWLEDGE IS NOT HERE TO CHALLENGE OR DEFEAT SOMEONE.

You mean only Americans know all this and Russians are dumb enough designing aircraft without considering these aspects. Americans exactly know up-to their current knowledge about Russian technology and their possibilities of surprise. Russian are not sending their expensive jets and experience pilots to be killed by unseen.

"Even if no SR-71 was lost due to hostile actions during the entire Blackbird career, the Mach 3+ capable spy-plane faced an adversary that could effectively intercept it: the MiG-31 Foxhound."

So kindly with all your assessments and expertise be vigilant and have a look into history as well. I think it is good idea to get yourself aware about the capabilities of others by knowing their capabilities in past, despite guessing the future (for the safe-side until you are playing a key role in higher hierarchy of top intelligence agency). For your knowledge Russian Mig-31 is still in service, but the SR-71 is not, hope you know why. Americans have defeated every one in media, their products are very superior (according to them) but when you go beyond their war history you will know otherwise.

No body let public every aspect of a fighter and fight. American establishment and CIA has failed quite many times to learn, Russian know how to defend their country. They were blind too before U2 and SR-71 incident over Russia, but after wards they don't dare to fly there even after SR-71 or SR-72.

what is SR-72 there are no SR-72 in US possession and you are comparing LO aka stealth jets (F-22) vs traditional jet (Su-35) U2 was unstealthy and subsonic spy plane and tell me what incident SR-71 had over sky of Soviet Union:undecided:

what is SR-72 there are no SR-72 in US possession and you are comparing LO aka stealth jets (F-22) vs traditional jet (Su-35) U2 was unstealthy and subsonic spy plane and tell me what incident SR-71 had over sky of Soviet Union:undecided:

1st thing 1st in all my posts I am not comparing any thing, but talking about possibilities.
2nd US is working on SR-72 you better go on lockheed website
3rd If you can see in my last post there is a link you have to go and read yourself about SR-71 incident.

MiG25 was developed to counter SR71, MiG31 was developed but by then SR71 had been retired. Though mig 31 stands no where to MiG 25 in speed. Americans were very feared of Foxbat that they planned a defection of Russian pilot just to get their hands on MiG 25 later they forked it to their F-15 programme.
India too flew Spy sorties in the skies of Lahore & other Pakistani cities & retired later in 90s. When Pakistan had nothing to challenge Foxbat.

PAF is a little fossilized. If they really need J-11 series, they can ask PLAAF to retire some J-11Bs and then sold to them as second hand. Before handing over, the J-11B can be upgraded to J-11D level.
Russian may have some words if we sell brand new one, but they can not forbid us to sell retired Su-27
That's a really good approach..hope some of our decision makers actually give it a shot

If PaF wants j-31 then it would have to wait till 2020 but they can get J-10 sooner plus it will be cheaper to operate.
Also has anyone ever thought about this bird and how much advantage PAF can get with it?
300px-PLAAF_Xian_JH-7A_at_Chelyabinsk_Shagol_Air_Base.jpg

JH-7 Flounder is a ground attack aircraft. PAF is using Mirages for this role which are now qualified with Raad ALCM and MAR-1 ARM.

Mirages also possess better Air to Air Capability than the Flounder with the integration of MAA-1A Piranha and (rumoured) R-Darter.

Instead of using a twin-engine ground attack aircraft, I believe PAF will rather be happy to order 50 extra JF-17s and develop a suitable ALCM.

Towards the end, does the Pakistani pilot say “for the first time we are flying at night during excercise” If this assertion is correct, this is worrisome. It means PAF pilots don’t have night time exercises.

he must be implying about the Eagle series exercise .....

PAF routinely fly in nights even the old Miraj jets ..... nothing unusual

i think me he meant during shaheen exercises

Sir no use of arguing ... He know nothing and is not ready to listen ...

Brother you should spend time on this forum to learn ... What you are talking about is not evwn close to reality ... The comparision of USAand USSR is no more applicable to Russia ... The only thing capable to face f22 could be PAKFA or J20 ... By the time russians will deploy PAKFA americans will be testing 6th generation ...

Sir no use of arguing ... He know nothing and is not ready to listen ...

Brother you should spend time on this forum to learn ... What you are talking about is not evwn close to reality ... The comparision of USAand USSR is no more applicable to Russia ... The only thing capable to face f22 could be PAKFA or J20 ... By the time russians will deploy PAKFA americans will be testing 6th generation ...

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom