What's new

PROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess, your proposed response is to launch an all-out attack against India, or at least send in a few terrorists to wreak havoc?

You don't even bother to check and see if the PA is telling the truth, do you?

Look, guys, you're under a big handicap, because Pakistan has been messed with by both its civilian leaders and its generals since Day One. The civilians wanted their own country, and the generals, who had been quite happy working for the British as high-ranking officers, were desperate to maintain the perks and privileges they had gained as soldiers in World War II. The only way for that to happen was to beat the drum with India as "the enemy."

The arms industry is international. Un-specified guns and medicines can go through many hands before arriving at the end-user. Talibs and Al Qaeda use Kalishnikovs all the time, do you see Americans berating Russia for this? I suggest the sooner you get over your India fixation the more clearly you can perceive the world as it is.

Let me guess, your proposed response is to launch an all-out attack against India, or at least send in a few terrorists to wreak havoc?

Look, guys, you're under a big handicap, because Pakistan has been messed with by both its civilian leaders and its generals since Day One. The civilians wanted their own country, and the generals, who had been quite happy working for the British as high-ranking officers, were desperate to maintain the perks and privileges they had gained as soldiers in World War II. The only way for that to happen was to beat the drum with India as "the enemy."

The arms industry is international. Un-specified guns and medicines can go through many hands before arriving at the end-user. Talibs and Al Qaeda use Kalishnikovs all the time, do you see Americans berating Russia for this? I suggest the sooner you get over your India fixation the more clearly you can perceive the world as it is.
How could you say that your leaders told you the truth about 9/11.

IN wazeristan army found indian wepon and also recover indian medicine wich used by militent

sir ji
plzzz ask ur army to display these weapons and medicine b4 whole world .i hope tht they shouldnot have any difficulty in doing this. anyways another thing is tht naxalities are also using indian army's or paramilitary's wepons , maoist in nepal were also using same insas rifels so u wana say that india is supporting naxalities or maoist.

man there may be several ways through which they can get these weapons.
u can also see that many terrorists with us or russian or even with chinies weapon but that doesnot means tht these governments are helping them.
there are several ways to get these weapons from black market.

other things if u say abut medicine i thing so they can easily get it from Afaganistan .

anyways plsss 1st let ur army display such thing

:blah:

sir with respect can you tell me about mumbi attack your media and army person do same is that truth then why not truth by us and can you tell me about samjhta express it was burn by indian army person a acting major he is the master mind and it proof by your investigation please tell me about this thanks

Last edited:
sir ji
plzzz ask ur army to display these weapons and medicine b4 whole world .i hope tht they shouldnot have any difficulty in doing this. anyways another thing is tht naxalities are also using indian army's or paramilitary's wepons , maoist in nepal were also using same insas rifels so u wana say that india is supporting naxalities or maoist.

man there may be several ways through which they can get these weapons.
u can also see that many terrorists with us or russian or even with chinies weapon but that doesnot means tht these governments are helping them.
there are several ways to get these weapons from black market.

other things if u say abut medicine i thing so they can easily get it from Afaganistan .

anyways plsss 1st let ur army display such thing

:blah:

pakistan army disply this watch geo news now thank's

sir with respect can you tell me about -
I believe this can be classified as "not seeing the forest through the trees." Somehow, somewhere, you've been educated to believe that these distractions should cancel out or take away from the big picture. For Pakistan is being destroyed, mostly from within, and that it is swiping at its neighbors and friends as it goes down, and its people have yet to focus on the need to change course to avoid a terrible fate.

Oh thanks can i purchase one to display it as a soveinier on wall frame . ?

Neoconic New-World-Order and its emergence ...

Oh thanks can i purchase one to display it as a soveinier on wall frame . ?
Doubtless if Pakistan falls souvenirs will be cheap as high-ranking military and civilian officials sell their decorations for cash. I picked up a few items myself after the Soviet Union crumbled.

Well this is wt that was already expected b4 operation! and now as it is proved and Rehman Malik also stated that India's involvement in South Waziristan is suspected with proofs so wt can one object now?

I believe this can be classified as "not seeing the forest through the trees." Somehow, somewhere, you've been educated to believe that these distractions should cancel out or take away from the big picture. For Pakistan is being destroyed, mostly from within, and that it is swiping at its neighbors and friends as it goes down, and its people have yet to focus on the need to change course to avoid a terrible fate.

my dear i need detail's on samjhota express incident if you dont mind ,by the way,if you forgot let me help you to remember that the investigator of that incident was a high ranking police officer of india he was killld later by raw

Last edited:
Well this is wt that was already expected b4 operation! and now as it is proved and Rehman Malik also stated that India's involvement in South Waziristan is suspected with proofs so wt can one object now?

:woot: What was that again? :rofl:
Pics please, and not of something that Pakistani traders import into Pakistan from India on a regular basis, medicines and dual use agro-chemicals included!

my dear i need detail's on samjhota express incident if you dont mind ,by the way,if you forgot let me help you to remember that the investigator of that incident was a high ranking police officer of india he was killld later by raw

Proof/Evidence? Or you pulled that out from publications on planet Uranus?

One deplorable incident by incompetent apparently Hindu fundamentalists as opposed to countless attacks on civilians carried out by fundamentalists in the name of religion and "freedom struggle"! And you still want to hold on to that straw?
Doobne wale ko tinke ka sahara hi bahut!?

I have seen on ARY News and GEO Indian stuff found in Karachi and Waziristan. No one is so stupid to put MADE BY ME label before giving to ppl like TTP etc. I guess its has been smugled to Pakistan.

I remeber Indians using same kind evidence after mumbai attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom