What's new

Propaganda against Urdu

Almost entirely all of the top teir leadership of ethno fascists send their kids to english medium who could barely speak a sentence in their own native language but daddy makes a fortune doing politics over preserving bla bla

Our Creator wants to make things easy and affordable for us -------- throw away the baggage of socio economic ab-norms severely hampering our freedoms , dignity and progress and think in terms of practicality. Only english should be made the medium of education with the gradual arabic grammar addition in Islamiyat from pre school till high school so students don't feel any burden. this way we could not only connect to the global market but our kids may also develop atleast a basic understanding of their religion . This approach in the long run may as well defang de-fang the traditional clergy -------.

Only way to unite Pakistan is to promote Urdu in schools, colleges, universities and governments offices.

For those who argue against it, they need to understand that regardless of how many languages a person can learn, it’s doesn’t change his mother tongue. Just look at the European and how many different languages they speak.

Last edited:
Totally unrelated. But since joining this forum, it just blew me away how easy it is to read Urdu if you know Hindi and can read Arabic. I guess I’ve always known this somewhat but never made the effort to Google the letter system or actually try to “read” urdu before this forum.

Just a couple of letters that replace their Arabic equivalent but makes perfect, effortless, sense when you read it all together (unlike Arabic and me 😃). It’s like a whole new world of literature opened up before me in the blink of an eye.

Last edited:
Hindi and Urdu were both called Hindostani language so it is not related to Arabic, nor it is the father of Urdu language. Now why Urdu became popular among Muslims. It is a custom that Muslims teach their children to read Quran at an early age without understanding it, so it was easy for them to write their own language in alphabets similar to Arabic. Everybody knows that Urdu and Hindi with their grammar are the same languages, So adding English, Arabic, Sanskrit or Persian words do not change the language

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom