What's new

Prophet Muhammad PBUH Had only one daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask moderators to please close this thread or it will explode sooner or later.

Atleast three daughters of Prophet (s.a.w) can be proved by Quran. By the very Ayah which was quoted by the verse quoted by Areesh. The Arabic word for daughters used in the Ayah is used for three or more.

In arabic you have two plurals for every singular. one is used for two and the other for more than two.

One of my books ("The Age of Faith" by Will Durant) recounts that Muhammad had to put up with a lot of ribbing from his fellow Muslims for his inability to father sons, despite having multiple wives.

Bullshhit

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) had only two sons who both died in childhood.

Oh well you may be more interested in reading Islam written by non-Muslim author so these misconceptions are understandable

Again, it is also not agreed that these two were the real daughters of Muhammad, because there is one group which denies them to be his real daughters, and regards them as being the daughters of Khadijah's sister Halah, or the daughters of her own previous husband. Thus, Abu'l-Qasim al-Kufi writes: "When the Messenger of Allah married Khadijah, then some time thereafter Halah died leaving two daughters, one named Zaynab and the other named Ruqayyah and both of them were brought up by the Prophet and Khadijah and they maintained them, and it was the custom before Islam that a child was assigned to whoever brought him up." (al-lstighathah, p. 69)

Ibn Hisham has written about the issues of Khadijah as follows: "Before marriage with Muhammad she was married to Abi Halah ibn Malik. She delivered for him Hind ibn Abi Halah and Zaynab bint Abi Halah. Before marriage with Abi Halah she was married to `Utayyiq ibn `Abid ibn `Abdillah ibn `Amr ibn Makhzum and she delivered for him `Abdullah and a daughter." (as-Sirah an-nabawiyyah, vol. 4, p. 293) This shows that of Khadijah had two daughters before being married to Muhammad and according to all appearance they would be called his daughters and those to whom they were married would be called his sons-in-law, but the position of this relationship would be the same as if those girls were his daughters. (Commentary to Nahj al-Balagah [1])

Solomon Dont try to Poke your nose where it is un necessary, In My very First post, i have laid out the parameters of debating, So keep out and dont try to post your secular non sense, Go read Prophet Life on Wikipedia atleast, the claim you maid is utterly rubbish and totally false

dont be bothered by his zionist jewish yahudi bullshitt, just ignore him... remember he is yahudi and extremist yahudis curse on jesus and our prophet muhammad pbuh

One of my books ("The Age of Faith" by Will Durant) recounts that Muhammad had to put up with a lot of ribbing from his fellow Muslims for his inability to father sons, despite having multiple wives.

Shut your mouth first of all.

Prophet (s.a.w) had sons but they died. Munafiqeen(those who were not muslims but posed themselves as one. Quran speaks of them in detail) said the prophets family will end as both his sons have died and according to the culture of time only sons were thought to be the ones who can take the family's name.

What you are claiming is nothing more than the crap which is filled inside your heart and head.

The Quran refers to Muhammad's daughters as "banatika" ([Qur'an 33:59]), the plural for "daughters". This is the argument against the view of that the sisters of Fatimah were not the biological daughters of the prophet Muhammad as according to the universally accepted islamic creed that the Qur'an will remain unaltered till it is lifted totally. Shia discard this logic based on a similar contradiction found in context of event of Mubahila for which Quranic verse 3:61([Qur'an 3:61]) was revealed, though the verse calls for (in 'Arabic) at least 3 "sons", at least 3 "women", and at 3 least "selves" from each side in the Mubahila, only Imam Hasan ibn 'Ali and Imam Husain ibn 'Ali represented the "sons" of the Prophet, only Fatima al-Zahra represented the "women", and only 'Ali ibn Abi Talib represented as the "self" or "soul" of the Prophet.[2],[3]

This incident happened in 9 Hijra. And all the other daughters had died by this incident. How can they be present at this incident?:disagree:

Not Correct. Khadija and Maria, both bore him son's. Both died at early age.

This incident happened in 9 Hijra. And all the other daughters had died by this incident. How can they be present at this incident?:disagree:

that is why Moderators should delete this thread

Not a right place to discuss religion

not on this forum and i can not ignore someone who talks about the prophet in this way. real low. These are the kinds of things you come up when you are unable to counter anything on intellectual grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom