What's new

Prototype of New Chinese Attack Helicopter Revealed (NEW OPTION FOR PAF)

indian friends think that india only have right and money to buy weapons india is buying these days weapons as crazy but we are not crazy our common poor people is far better than indian common poor people this is a difference we spent atleast something on them they eat atleast every day but in india so many people live like they are dead what is the use of that money who cant evan feed their own people

nothing too significant to add but i think pakistan's land is more fertile on average compared to india.

there isn't much hunger in india punjab.

Would like more photographs. Looks like it has been inspired from the Commanche.

Thats great news bros., but in my opinion Pak Army Aviation will be looking towards ATAK because of the fact that its more advanced than the developing Z-10s/Z-19s and its available also.

Prototype+of+Z-19+Anti-Armor+Attack+Helicopter+Revealed.jpg

Prototype+of+Z-19+Anti-Armor+Attack+Helicopter+Revealed+d+%282%29.jpg

Prototype+of+Z-19+Anti-Armor+Attack+Helicopter+Revealed+d+%283%29.jpg

But remember Z-10s are much better than Z-19s:

Z-10+Prototype+of+New+Chinese+Attack+Helicopter+Revealed+%281%29.jpg

FR%20Z-10%20article.JPG

Look at its features:

c40aab6bb4c55f9d6e8f34e0d666d2c5.jpg

How do you know which one is superior? I think the Chinese options are just as good. ATAK is flouted a lot on Pakistani forums but I really doubt that the small scale production will allow Pakistan to see this bird. Plus actually benefiting from the ATAK program will mean that we will need to set up a fledgling helicopter furbishing industry and start making our own with help from Turks. Otherwise we can buy anything from anyone and should closely weigh all options.

indian friends think that india only have right and money to buy weapons india is buying these days weapons as crazy but we are not crazy our common poor people is far better than indian common poor people this is a difference we spent atleast something on them they eat atleast every day but in india so many people live like they are dead what is the use of that money who cant evan feed their own people

Its nothing wise to rant, if a individual have not commented as per ur wish u don't need to drag all the Indians into it. And i don't wanna derail this thread but you should not provoke about poverty/hunger because you will have no escape if someone start posting facts.

How do you know which one is superior? I think the Chinese options are just as good. ATAK is flouted a lot on Pakistani forums but I really doubt that the small scale production will allow Pakistan to see this bird. Plus actually benefiting from the ATAK program will mean that we will need to set up a fledgling helicopter furbishing industry and start making our own with help from Turks. Otherwise we can buy anything from anyone and should closely weigh all options.

its not like what you are thinking because ATAK has been taken as a likely next generation Attack Chopper for PA and they liked it in their on going evaluations.:cheers::pakistan:

as Pakistani think every think which made in china and turkey is for Pakistan. BETA u can buy everything even f-22 but all it's require money and i don't think chines don't invent it for donation.

Jealousy is one thing but dont poke your nose where it doesn't belong :agree:

as Pakistani think every think which made in china and turkey is for Pakistan. BETA u can buy everything even f-22 but all it's require money and i don't think chines don't invent it for donation.

And what did we happen to receive as a donation ? Talk facts if you don't have any, keep out of the discussion.

well if pakistan can get 22 from each project in total 44 will be amazing both looks deadly to me

Its nothing wise to rant, if a individual have not commented as per ur wish u don't need to drag all the Indians into it. And i don't wanna derail this thread but you should not provoke about poverty/hunger because you will have no escape if someone start posting facts.
You didn't get who he replied to.......

^^^^

mate! its really unnecessary flamed post.... if you can't contribute some healthy discussion to the forum atleast avoid trolling and vulgar language.. please try to maintain discipline and decorum of the board.

I request MOD to take necessary action against this member..

regards
Jailer

Back
Top Bottom