What's new

PTI Asking for Fresh Elections, not by-elections

mcuk2001

Reaction score
PTI tsunami appears to be bust. They have opted out of bye elections even on the seats vacated by some of their new recent arrivals. I think they had sent Hashmi in the field to do some jalsas to get a feel of the public mood. It must be disappointing.

1 - Number One Newspaper of Pakistan - Daily Jang- Jang Group

Inqalab awey e awey!:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

1-14-2012_93163_1.gif

the current assemblies are going to be dissolved anytime...and even if they dont get dissolved they are in their last year anyway.
why should PTI waste money . time and effort on such a short term prospect when there is a very bright political future awaits them when full electioms are called.
its not chickening out..its good planning.

dude its provisional election not the main election

So... what happened in past by elections}

Ghadari and Sharif both complementing each other by not contesting against each other and stamping fake votes for Sharif in office of election commission.

They are not contesting due to fake voters list, PTI will contest if valid lists are issued and i believe the case is on trial in the Supreme court.

Untill PPP, MQM and PML[N\Q] is in GOV.....no one can trust that, elections can ever be fair !!!

Imran Khan has said he doesn't want to part-take in this government and he doesn't want early elections until the CEC completes its voter lists and election plans.

by election would be good for senate elections. But this government should go now, along with Senate.

PTI tsunami appears to be bust. They have opted out of bye elections even on the seats vacated by some of their new recent arrivals. I think they had sent Hashmi in the field to do some jalsas to get a feel of the public mood. It must be disappointing.

1 - Number One Newspaper of Pakistan - Daily Jang- Jang Group

Inqalab awey e awey!:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

1-14-2012_93163_1.gif

Barking dogs seldom bite...!!:tdown:

Nothing new.. PTI had made this decission after they found faulty voter lists and fake polling boths in Lahore. PTI is demanding of updated electoral rolls before undergoing any further elections.

@MODS

Please correct the title as this is against the facts.. its months old decission which is being projected as "change of stance" and as a desperate attempt to defame PTI.

What will PTI do by participating in these Bye elections?? :what:

And people who are calling PTI chicken; will they care to explain me what will PML-N, MQM, PPP gain by participating in these elections?? 6 mahinay desk bajaney k liye elections lar rahey hain saray.. (khusray) :yahoo: :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom