What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Imran Khan has arrived at Centaurus:
imran-khan-centaurus-azaadi-march.jpg

My sentiments exactly. Almost every generation of my life prior to me served in the army. I have always been voical defender of our military in all forums against all sort of 'enemies' of Pakistan.

But now I feel sick to the core. I still will continue to respect the military as Pakistan needs a strong army but the leadership of the army with Bajwa particularly deserve to be tried and shot by firing squad the way the German used to do - even to epic generals who had conquered continents like Field Marshal Rommel.
Can this be correct? If it is my God!! We need to really make this a "bloody" revolution. "Police pulling nails out of people".

With "bloody" I mean one that takes to account those who are thugs and murderers to the last end of accountability. Reason for providing this clarity is some people loose their minds when terms like revolution are used.

Last edited:
Expired Teargas Shells used
“Any tear gas, when it reaches its shelf life it loses its potency, so it becomes weaker”

it does not become lethal cyanide as being claimed on social media by the retards of the world

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom