What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

he day IK was made to leave the office by this foreign interference - that moment he walked out with his little red diary all alone - that image is ingrained in my memory - one of the saddest moments in my life
For me it was the moment when he said koi reh to nahi gaya jo mera khaliaf na hua ho.....that statement went right through me and for so many others as well.

messenger? I thought it was a blood-thirsty amreeki hyena masquerading as a Pakistani
Now you are just being a silly goat. LOL!!!
Talking about blood thirsty coming from a Brit is rich. Your lot has written the book on this.

Considering your Island opens its arms wide for all the worlds toads and ill gotten wealth, especially the wealth of Pakistan and other third world nations. And has a legal system that masterfully finds the likes of Altaf who brutalized Karachi for decades, innocent of all charges. The stench your lot leaves everywhere it goes is stifling.
-
Perfect timing on the US Ambassador coming to Pakistan (after years of not having one).
Then this idiot follows through: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/960803-no-conspiracy-against-imran-govt-uk-minister
VNC Donald Lu camped right across the border in India when the VNC was going on.
Looks like Operation Centers and Fusion Centers were in full mode to run through the mechanics and support their groups on the ground. Only idiots cannot see what is happening.

Last edited:
What was the purpose of the long march if he was going to just end it this way?? All the hardships forced upon people due to this long march, not to mention atleast 5 people died.. I am IK supporter but I dont understand the logic here. Hes too much of a pacifist to truly bring a change and break the hold of sharifs and zardaris and their handlers. Sounds like he fell for the establishments lies and lollypops once again.

Last edited:
6 Days FINAL DEADLINE for General Election Given by Imran Khan

6-days-deadline-for-elections.png
6-days-deadline-given-by-imran-khan.png
election-announce-in-june-says-imran-khan.png
march-will-start-after-6-days-if-no-elections-announced-says-khan.png

What was the purpose of the long march if he was going to just end it this way. All the hardships forced upon people due to this long march, not to mention atleast 5 people died.. I am IK supporter but I dont understand the logic here. Hes too much of a pacifist to truly bring a chance. Sounds like he fell for the establishment lies once again.

He's thinking about saving further lives. It may be better because there may be some terror threats against Khan's convoy. In Sha Allah the elections will be announced within 6 days.

Looks like PDM won - make a false promise and extinguished the dumpster fire to let usual delays keep happening while another state function cajoles IK into relaxing.

Tata phus revolution

He should have kept going and camped out 6 days there.
And he was scared and rightly so that his party would have to face shelling and police brutality for 6 days straight. Things would lead towards anarchy and hatred towards our institutes would increase.

And he was scared and rightly so that his party would have to face shelling and police brutality for 6 days straight. Things would lead towards anarchy and hatred towards our institutes would increase.

You would have to face this 6 days from now if they don’t agree on the ultimatum.

But whatever happens elections are needed and establishment needs to stop dragging ***.

Back
Top Bottom