What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG I would say too damn big can't speak in numbers but honestly that Qadri gimmick would look puny in front of this; people were still flowing in big numbers

Yeah, Centaurus is 2 km away from D-chowk and Saudi Pak tower cluster 1.3-1.5 km away, it's all jam packed.

BTW, SHah Mehmood addressing now and still no go from media. Lagta hai sirf IK ko hi dikhayen gay.

Dear Kamran Khan...

Nobody cares about your show so please show PTI jalsa.

Thank you.

Yeah, Centaurus is 2 km away from D-chowk and Saudi Pak tower cluster 1.3-1.5 km away, it's all jam packed.

BTW, SHah Mehmood addressing now and still no go from media. Lagta hai sirf IK ko hi dikhayen gay.

Dear Kamran Khan...

Nobody cares about your show so please show PTI jalsa.

Thank you.

lagta ha paisa khaya hua ha media ne

finally GEO is showing something with kamran khan oh crap. according to them there are alot of people but women and children are not their but there are 80 percent youth over there and he was talking and explaining before he cut him off.

Madness..! I heard him saying that :O they sure need more eyes to see what's exactly going on there honestly it's nothing of that Jester-Qadri-Drama sort I don't know why they're comparing two absolutely different events urgghhhh

lagta ha paisa khaya hua ha media ne

Or as Shida Talli would say, 'sattu pee kay soay huay hain!'.

Complete blackout.

BTW, PTI FB page says that IK will address at 11:05 PM.

Madness..! I heard him saying that :O they sure need more eyes to see what's exactly going on there honestly it's nothing of that Jester-Qadri-Drama sort I don't know why they're comparing two absolutely different events urgghhhh

Exactly but if you are gonna compare then say it was bigger and has more youth who can actually vote.

Exactly but if you are gonna compare then say it was bigger and has more youth who can actually vote.

True that :D plenty pretty ladies I don't know why the reporter wearing glasses said 'not many'.

GEO's Hamid Mir is on stage

Javed Hashmi Speaking now

GEO's Hamid Mir is on stage

I always had a feeling that Hamid Mir was pro-PTI!!!

Alot of other TV journos are pro-PTI as well.

Alot of famous non-politicians on stage as well, Ataullah etc.

943155_10151464088119527_477971530_n.jpg

934948_10151464088539527_136353181_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom