PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saloo Durrani ‏@SalooDurrani 16s

Gut feeling is that.
We will get our first closer look at Imran the Statesman in tonight's speech

Twitter

472714_10151385331166766_460683366_o.jpg

Watching Live stream now! Not taking my eyes off or i can miss those lucky moments. ;)

ALLAH ka shukar ha yar...ALLAH karam farmayein

sound theak ha ? link dou

Gola mar yar, abhi bas GEO dikhaye ga, Kamran Khan show just about to end.

BTW, Salman Ahmed on stage now.

All 100 eyes are more than half blind. After all, you could say that you see with only 2 eyes what takes me 100 eyes to see!

Back to the topic, my real fear is that PTI's limited success will drag down PMLN and allow PPP to continue on its disastrous ways for five more years. That would be horrendous.

I don't really value this notion, Sharif's are exaggerating. PTI has attracted voters of both PPP and PMLN, both the parties are having decline in their vote bank. Considering comparatively larger vote bank of PMLN in Punjab (compared to PPP) and a decline affecting both the parties, I don't think PPP will have any leverage.

PPP will never come in a position to form government, it would need a very strong stirrup to get itself on saddle. Only PMLN can offer such a favor and PMLN is not that generous to allow PPP to head the government.

Gola mar yar, abhi bas GEO dikhaye ga, Kamran Khan show just about to end.

BTW, Salman Ahmed on stage now.

manai tujhe gola mar dena ha .....junoon ko na chair .....woh na ho tera bhi noon bana doun :)

Now I understand what @Oscar meant!

Yeh @mr42O bhi bara chalak hai, yehi photos post karta hai!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom