What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop ranting about my moderation.....the next time you troll, i will infract you.....

Give some other link..... daily motion doesn't work with me......let me see what great news you have got for us!

yeh politics politics khelna band kerdo you guys and stop being too blind, politics is not some kids game, to understand politics one needs to be very mature, broad minded and informative

yeh politics politics khelna band kerdo you guys and stop being too blind, politics is not some kids game, to understand politics one needs to be very mature, broad minded and informative

Oh Mr. Mature......This would be your last off-topic crap......Unless your burns heal, you better take a break!

And you and your leader is none of the above mentioned!

Did u see last night Capital talk show? it was depressing to say the least. They had four analysts from four provinces, and they based their talk on the recent analysis done by some UK paper. where they claim that Noon will pick about 160 seats, where as 2nd will be PPP with 60 seats and 30 will be won by PTI.

The guy from sind said that in last election PPP won about 94 seats and this time around they will probably win couple more to what they won last time so may be 96 as their election campaigns are run solely on Banezir bhutto shahhed and Bhutto shaheed no mention of zardari and Gallani. This is how people behave in sindh he says and they will always get vote. Noon will make alliance with MQM as MQM has major chance of winning so making an alliance to form the goverment. and this is the reason why Noon has taken soft stance against MQM off late.

NWFP mailny is for JUI,JI, And Noon where as PTI willl secure only secret votes as they have elected new faces to fight.

Balochistan will be won by national parties, Noon is very week so as PPP and PTI as per Balochistan analysist. Noon will hardly win couple of seats from there he says. No chance for PTI and PPP.

Punjab guy says the though there will be competition between Noon and PTI, but Noon will secure majority of votes as people here see Nawaz as the solver of their problems, in southern punjab PPP is strong, and the fight will be between PPP and Noon, Pti comes third.

So as per their analysis things look bleek for PTI. Sind is almost gone and I think IK knows it. that is why he is fielding about 60 candidates their. same is is the story for Balochistan. Noon has made alliances with Some parties in sindh so they will compete against PPP but how PTI will fight in Sindh?

All and All i am ver depressed, my fear is all this social media hype and popularity PTI enjoys might not be enough to win the poll as Mushraff had the same social media popularity and we have seen what has become of him.

Any positive news guys!!!! this is depressing :cry:

Sometime i feel that the media really deserve a person like Gen:Zia.Media is equally responsible in the situation that Pakistan is going through today.Hamid mir the boss of traitors is leading it all the way.I am here in the US what i see is mian sahab talking crap and then Altaf Hussain crying and barking from London.Is this is what real democracy is?? The one Altaf is showing us.Why the media don't question this?WHY? They talk about Americca, Bartaniaa. Imagine what will happen to the leader of a party in US and UK if he is ruling it from another country.But we have idiots who sits there and listen to him because the media thinks this is democracy.Its been 3 hours i turned on the TV and i don't see Imran khan and his campaign, they just show it in news little bit and that's basically it.The fact is they are showing yesterdays program of Mr traitor (hamid mir) in which they are doing its best to screw up PTI.This is not just one program.Election cell program on Friday had people from all other parties and they didn't call no one from PTI.They were showing a prick who is running PML-N election campaign and how impress they are with his useless patwari tactics.From last few days they are showing how bad Imran khan is, he is using bad language.The skeleton running the ECP should take a notice of it.So disappointed with this media.The time is not far when people will hang them.

Are you F£KNG Kidding me?

Let’s talk about Facts!
Who has been running Karachi from the past decade and more? And the leader is sitting here enjoying the British Summer!
Your coward leader just ran away from Karachi because it is suffering from terrorism?

The reason he has cancelled the jalsa in Karachi, because he is worried about the lives of Pakistanis and people from Karachi! Which your leader ALtaf don’t give 2 FcKS! FACTS>> ( Karachi has been ruled by altaf and look at the target killing/threatening innocent civilians/militant wings/closing down Karachi/Police are FCKD/ and the list FCKING goes on!

1) not one word against terrorists

He said in his recent interview that he condone the attacks! And whoever is doing it should give election a chance! What else do you want him to do? YOUR past government should have done something about terrorism in Karachi, they been power for more than a decade.

2) karachiites wont give votes to a coward guy who cant come to karachi and sympathise with their loss

When the last time Altaf was in Karachi and when the last the time imran was in Karachi? So what does this tell me about people like you from Karachi? You idi0000t.

3) the dealings with terrorists didnt come fruitful

You don’t make sense.

4) those who gave conspiracy theory that MQM did to its own people, then they should know that talibans are against the entire system and they want to bring shariah, they dont agree with imran's concerts, because they think music is haram and the musician's tongue should be cut so that he could never sing

mullah imran loses it all.

Now You completety lost it.

I Can only feel sorry for idi00000ts like you!!!

This would be a big blow if the Karachi jalsa is cancelled, it was supposed to be the signin off jalsa for Sindh along with Pindi Jalsa at the end of the rally.

Now the rally and Pindi jalsa would have to be top notch...

hello, first of all congratulations on keeping on deleting my posts regarding exposing your immy bhai, which is the very clear example of your biased moderation

secondly, the guy who is sitting in london doesnt want to contest elections, he has never i repeat never contested election even the local bodies election so how can you compare a guy who never had big ambitions like imran who wants to become the PM of pakistan, all MQM leaders visit any where in pakistan including balochista, khyber pukhtunkhwa and punjab, and they live among the teror threat in karachi, while your coward leader cant speak one word against terrorists

he went to waziristan on the protection of talibans, speaking against drone attacks would never make your head chopped by talibans, speaking against uncle sam, well even jamaatis and MMA did in 2002 and after thats all is infront of you, MMA mullahs didnt even resist the army operation and drone attacks in KPK

let me bring you to the reality check

He does but he is sacred to even go back to Pakistan! Don’t even get me started on MQM altaf.

Who is the leader of MQM Party (with militant wings)? Altaf

When people Vote who do they vote for (most of them are forced to do so)? Altaf

Who gives speeches through the telephone? Altaf

Big ambitions to become PM, Yes he does!, who has fielded candidates around Pakistan?altaf! check out the interviews/the Tv shows and see how MQM workers wishes they can win seats in Punjab and all over Pakistan. But he can only dream because he cant force the whole Pakistan to vote for him! That’s where he failed and that’s why he cannot become the PM of Pakistan! Ask altaf about his ambitions and you will be shocked.

You make me laugh.

* Can Imran mobilise public in Karachi ?...oh yes he can and 25th Dec 2011 was a testiment to that
* Should Imran mobilise public in Karachi gathering (under these circumstances) ? ...no (sadly) because it would be at the cost of risking the lives of his own admirers.

* Can Imran mobilise public in Karachi ?...oh yes he can and 25th Dec 2011 was a testiment to that

no, it were 90% people brought from punjab and khyber pukhtunkhwa, and other 10% were disguised MQM supporters and MQM protected and supported your jalsa

no, it were 90% people brought from punjab and khyber pukhtunkhwa, and other 10% were disguised MQM supporters and MQM protected and supported your jalsa
MQM can't protect their office let alone somebody elses jalsa.Its time you cut the crap.

MQM can't protect their office let alone somebody elses jalsa.Its time you cut the crap.

its upto you what to believe but im merely stating the facts, if you want to remain in denial, thats your choice

its upto you what to believe but im merely stating the facts, if you want to remain in denial, thats your choice
The facts are there already.Take a look at past few days.MQM can't protect their own people and workers,but yes can protect others.I suggest you tell them to protect their own people first.

The facts are there already.Take a look at past few days.MQM can't protect their own people and workers,but yes can protect others.I suggest you tell them to protect their own people first.

in today's situation the terrorism has increased thanks to other party's tolerace to terrorism, look they are too scared today to hold their own jalsas, MQM is still busy doing ground work for election in the same city

you need to understand that these parties have lead to the spread of terrorism in karachi

in today's situation the terrorism has increased thanks to other party's tolerace to terrorism, look they are too scared today to hold their own jalsas, MQM is still busy doing ground work for election in the same city

you need to understand that these parties have lead to the spread of terrorism in karachi
MQM telling others about spread of terrorism and blaming them don't go together.NO i don't agree with you.What led to the spread of terrorism in Karachi is the politics ANP,PPP and MQM played over the last 5 years.The game of hide and seek blaming one another for different problems.Why when the five year term was over the police and rangers started operations.Why not before?its because all these parties have their own interest.One will cry if the operation is taking place in their areas same thing with another party.What was done in five years to clean the city.Nothing just ranting and blaming one another. Anyway this is not the thread for this

Thanks for the link to the video.The video really made me cry couldn't stop my tears.My mom walked into my room and was like what happened because my eyes were full of tears.The robbers in the media and govt blame us that we overseas Pakistanis don't have any feeling for the country and may not to loyal.But where the country stands today is not because of overseas Pakistanis.Even we are contributing to the economy.Anyway we have the love for our country that's why we feel the pain which they don't.

Brother, i am as concerned as you are. insha Allah we will bring the change, i am 22 yo University of London student, i am heading Pakistan on 5th may to support PTI and cast my vote. i know it would have been more convenient if i had got right to vote from here, so i wont have to spend £1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom