What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir let me ask a question here, during late 90s PML-N started motorway project, but how many motorways they built during that period? Only one or two, mainly it was Lahore to Islamabad, correct me if I am wrong.

But then the number increased to 16 motorways, M1, M2 etc.. All of these were built during Mushy's time. After that, from 2008 to 2013, we had PML-N govt. in Punjab. My question is, how many more motorways they've added in past 5 years? None.

Heck they even stopped Lahore Ring Road project, the road is still the same where Pervaiz Elahi left it, they didn't add an inch to that road, instead built over head bridges etc. Also Pervaiz Elahi gave Lahore Rescue 1122 ambulance system. How many more ambulances were added to that system in past 5 years? None. That 1122 system was expanded to other cities outside Lahore, NO. Then come to Traffic Police system, nothing done by Punjab Govt about improvement of that system in past 5 years.. They simply didn't contribute to any good project the previous govt. started, that shows how much they care about improvement of systems and the projects which benefit general public, all they want to do are gimmicks..

@cb4, @Tiger Awan, @Leader.

When it comes to Atom Bomb no credit should be given to NS because he never initiated the project

When it comes to Motorway no credit should be given to NS because he only initiated the project

OK

Last edited by a moderator:
no, it were 90% people brought from punjab and khyber pukhtunkhwa, and other 10% were disguised MQM supporters and MQM protected and supported your jalsa

My friend after ur comments I have a good idea of ur level of understanding of that Jalsa . Please take my remarks light but my friends from Karachi attended the jalsa and while there was huge Pathan presence there , they were natives of Karachi and there were alot of urdu speaking middle class individuals there too . why wud MQM support PTI in Karachi ? its there only turf in this country (ok I 'll include Hyderabad too) .

My friend after ur comments I have a good idea of ur level of understanding of that Jalsa . Please take my remarks light but my friends from Karachi attended the jalsa and while there was huge Pathan presence there , they were natives of Karachi and there were alot of urdu speaking middle class individuals there too . why wud MQM support PTI in Karachi ? its there only turf in this country (ok I 'll include Hyderabad too) .

its because PTI will cut the vote bank of JI thus making way of MQM easier and because PTI is better than ANP

i watched the jalsa programs my self, and urdu speakers were the least in the jalsa, most of them were punjabis and pathans, most of them directly came from out of karachi

and mind you not even a worthy presence of sindhis in a jalsa in sindh province

and mind you nota worthy baloch presence in quetta jalsa

dear i know more facts about PTI then most PTI blind supporters

Ah!!!!! PML-N is already accepting defeat and thus to counter the lead, that the PTI will get (InshaAllah), PML-N is now looking for it plan B that is, to get the support of MQM (just like PPP did) :cheers:

12496_585994781418895_1004583678_n.jpg

its because PTI will cut the vote bank of JI thus making way of MQM easier and because PTI is better than ANP

i watched the jalsa programs my self, and urdu speakers were the least in the jalsa, most of them were punjabis and pathans, most of them directly came from out of karachi

and mind you not even a worthy presence of sindhis in a jalsa in sindh province

and mind you nota worthy baloch presence in quetta jalsa

dear i know more facts about PTI then most PTI blind supporters
The point of disagreement between u n me is that u r saying that they were brought from outside Karachi while i have first hand witnesses (those who were actually present in that crowd) who say that Panjabis and Pathans were natives of Karachi ... u wrote that u 'watched' the jalsa ... which level of evidence is more reliable ....watching it on TV or talking to someone who was in there for hours .

The point of disagreement between u n me is that u r saying that they were brought from outside Karachi while i have first hand witnesses (those who were actually present in that crowd) who say that Panjabis and Pathans were natives of Karachi ... u wrote that u 'watched' the jalsa ... which level of evidence is more reliable ....watching it on TV or talking to someone who was in there for hours .

your one or two friends doesnt make entire jalsa karachi based, i will rather believe the survey which the tv channels did during the jalsa, and 90% came outside of karachi, and the only natives were the MQM supporters

punjabis and pathans come to karachi and leave, come again and leave, so you cant say that these people who even came from karachi represented karachi, they still represent lahore or else where from KPK, punjab

your one or two friends doesnt make entire jalsa karachi based, i will rather believe the survey which the tv channels did during the jalsa, and 90% came outside of karachi, and the only natives were the MQM supporters

punjabis and pathans come to karachi and leave, come again and leave, so you cant say that these people who even came from karachi represented karachi, they still represent lahore or else where from KPK, punjab

yes ye, all PTI supporters are from Mars and no one in Pakistan supports them.
Happy?
Now stop trolling this thread and go kiss the feet of Altaf Bhai.

When it comes to Atom Bomb no credit should be given to NS because he never initiated the project

When it comes to Motorway no credit should be given to NS because he only initiated the project

OK

That's not answer to my question, infact if you read my post again, I never dis-credited NS from both projects. I just asked, what PML-N did for motorway in past 5 years. We all know that motorway isn't a complete project as of yet, there are lots of areas in Punjab which still needs to be linked with motorway. But interestingly PML-N who own this project, didn't do anything for this project in past 5 years when they were in Punjab Govt. Didn't add even an inch to the project.

Similarly, they distributed laptops in youth, but didn't add even a single ambulance in Rescue 1122 project which is a great asset for public. Please read my full post: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ign-news-updates-post4212184.html#post4212184 again and reply to the question, or else, don't troll.. :)

Ticker on TV that PTI's Karachi jalsa has been cancelled...can anybody confirm?
@Leader, @Adios Amigo, @Jazzbot.

Not sure, may be due to security concerns. AFAIK, it is postponed not cancelled. I really hope PTI will hold a Jalsa in Karachi before elections, people of Karachi deserves it. Sad if its cancelled..

That's not answer to my question, infact if you read my post again, I never dis-credited NS from both projects. I just asked, what PML-N did for motorway in past 5 years. We all know that motorway isn't a complete project as of yet, there are lots of areas in Punjab which still needs to be linked with motorway. But interestingly PML-N who own this project, didn't do anything for this project in past 5 years when they were in Punjab Govt. Didn't add even an inch to the project.

Similarly, they distributed laptops in youth, but didn't add even a single ambulance in Rescue 1122 project which is a great asset for public. Please read my full post: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ign-news-updates-post4212184.html#post4212184 again and reply to the question, or else, don't troll.. :)

These people are living off 2 accomplishments that they did almost 20 years ago.
"Vote for PMLN because 20 years ago we did 2 good things"
Yeah, okay I will vote..... to kick you OUT! :lol:

376084_634828129866234_1636324305_n.jpg

Man these guys who think of such stuff are genius :omghaha:

Mods, please warn this @darkinsky to stop ruining the topic, if he has something else to discuss, create a new thread for it. Leave this topic alone, ffs..

If you want a provincial govt to do something about Motorway then ............ :hitwall:

and I live in Pindi and I have Rescue 1122, same is the case with Sialkot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom