What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Ali Zaidi from PTI Sindh Addresses to the Pakistanis:

1667227953179.png

1667227998099.png

1667228063752.png

1667228022079.png

Last edited:
Alhamdolillah - Wait is over, KPK convoys are now being prepped up for next big move, Asad Umer and Ali Amin Gandapur share details

Khan Sahab quick talk with BOL TV with Journalist Imran Riaz

"We are humans, not livestock - Nation has decided. When the march reaches Islamabad, weak hearted people (hint to establishment) won't be able to survive it.

There will be no bloodshed or chaos, The marchers will remain peaceful within their constitutional limits. But let me remind you that once the tsunami of people enters the destination, the legs of the illegitimate puppet regime will be shaking in fear because they have made "deals" for their personal gains. "

1667228747557.png

Overseas Pakistanis, standing like fortress, protest in London outside of Nawaz Sharif house (absconder and criminal involved in regime change operation)

1667228657579.png

1667228705067.png

1667228714167.png

1667229805813.png

Senior Journalist Imran Riaz Khan, despite death threats from imported/planted regime, takes part in Azadi March w

PTI is the single largest party in Pakistan with support of 200+ million Pakistanis
View attachment 891197
View attachment 891196

View attachment 891194

View attachment 891195

View attachment 891198

Convoys from all provinces, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh, Gilgit, Azad Kashmir have started their journey to Islamabad:

Gujranwala welcomes Imran Khan with fervor and zeal

View attachment 891199
View attachment 891200
Damn gujaranwala and than Lahore is the heart of Pmln s support base - they're truly f-ed 🤣

No need to get personal you seem to take a shot at posters here yet doing the same.

Tell me how do you expect 10m people to fit in a road, the point is to mobilise millions and get them to converge in Islamabad. Let's see how many get there it's a LONG march after all. It's like going to watch a football game, 1m people might want to attend but stadium capacity is only 80k. So what your saying is meaningless right now.
What do you smoke?
They are on a road, if length is 2 km, max width they could have is about 30 mt. average area of an adult is 1.9 m². this way you will get an unbiased count of the actual people currently in the long march. 100s of thousands of people my ***.

Ive done some math the result is about 31.5k, you know i might be wrong add 15k more. A crowd of 50k in Pakistan isnt much, especially for a revolution which was being prepared for 5 months.

PS. i my calcs everyone is on foot.

Where has that been reported?

If its 1 to 2km long maybe its 50km wide? What criteria whomever it is are they using to measure how many people are at the march. From the pictures it looks in the hundreds of thousands. Not sure anyone is keeping a more closer people count.

93,000 fans pack into Wembley stadium London to watch a football match compare that crowd with this crowd and you’ll roughly know the numbers at this March .

Way way more than figures being banded about

Sorry if your feelings got hurt.

But c'mon man, from 50 pages long thread, mostly spammed by @Ghazwa-e-Hind, i got the feeling that 100s of thousands of people were marching with khan, intead of "mobilising" at their homes. By this point its clear to me that the "haqeeqi azaadi" bs has failed to bring people onto the streets.
our nation is boiling frog syndrome ..

Dangerous times ahead. Pakistan at crossroad of existence.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom