What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

I have to admit. The march numbers, while not mind boggling, are still decent enough, more than I expected.

Expect this to swell up once the march reaches near to Islamabad or crosses over into the Potohar Pleateau after Tarakki toll plaza.

Not a bad showing.

I have to admit. The march numbers, while not mind boggling, are still decent enough, more than I expected.

Expect this to swell up once the march reaches near to Islamabad or crosses over into the Potohar Pleateau after Tarakki toll plaza.

Not a bad showing.
Aglon ne Sindh ki police bhi bulwali hai aap keh rahay ho decent hai.

Sindh police ke Islamabad janey ki wajah se Karachi main crime rate significantly decrease hogaya hai

Crowd size estimation is a whole science in itself:

A Patwari can't tell the difference between Chicken and Khota (Jack-A$$) meat, you think they have mental capacity to understand the science of crowd counting in Rallies or Protests ?

I think Imran Khan is personally photoshopping the crowds... Nawaz Sharif the most honest Muslim in history says only 200 to 300 people!

Imran Khan is a liar a Photoshop troll!!!.

Jia Mullah Diesel the most honest Imam of our lifetime!

Jia Maryam Nawaz the most honorable Muslimah since the time of Adam. Greater than All! ...

Jia Zardari who isn't a kutta but an honest puppy... And Jia Bilawal who isn't gay but looking for a female wife...

Imran Khan is killing and torturing anyone and everyone around the world (including Kenya) who says there are less than 200 people at the rallies....

Last edited:
A Patwari can't tell the difference between Chicken and Khota (Jack-A$$) meat, you think they have mental capacity to understand the science of crowd counting in Rallies or Protests ?

That is not my problem. :D

Just watched an interview of IK, where he explained the claim by DG ISI that PTI offered another extension to the COAS.

As per IK, he told the COAS 'Agr yeh sab destabilization is liay hai keh aap ko extension chahiay ya koi law change karna hai, to I am ready to give an extension'.

And the DG ISI twisted it to be that IK pleaded with the COAS to get an extension.

Who is saying the truth here?

Just watched an interview of IK, where he explained the claim by DG ISI that PTI offered another extension to the COAS.

As per IK, he told the COAS 'Agr yeh sab destabilization is liay hai keh aap ko extension chahiay ya koi law change karna hai, to I am ready to give an extension'.

And the DG ISI twisted it to be that IK pleaded with the COAS to get an extension.

Who is saying the truth here?

One party is hellbent on destroying Pakistan while other is trying to save it.

They are the ones that are probably worrying the survival of the status quo. With PA and ISI running the Foreign policy they could make deals with one another that were mutually beneficial. Once Pakistani Politicians come under the influence of their electorate all of that ends. People will send the politicians back to home if they don't listen to them. And contrary to the popular belief IK is a war hawk when it comes to Kashmir.
I don't like IK's pacifist nature, it comes off as naive and as if he believes some sort of Utopia can be achieved, but he has good intentions he just needs to be surrounded by competent and honest people to advise him.

Back
Top Bottom