What's new

PTI has taken 3rd wicket of PML-N

I think all this is a topi drama, dramaybazi by election tribunals just to get PTI off their back, they are writing the verdict is such a way that it can be challenged in SC....Their is no rigging, but irregularities, array bhai come clean....

Who has done these irregularities? Or did they happen automatically? :P Plus, we have to look who's the beneficiary of these irregularities.

i heard on tv PMM N said we will go for reelection and

"AWAAM KI ADALAT"

can someone please verify? or is it fake news

YEs, they will again go to public in re-elections, will do un-organized rigging and mis-management through ECP like they did in 2013 elections. No one will be able to catch proofs of this un-organized rigging and mis-management like 2013 elections. And even if PTI or anyone else raise concerns over these re-elections, the cases will be delayed for 2.5 years more and PML-N will complete its 5 years term happily..

What a f-ucked system, even Somalians might have better system than us.

And there were people who were saying "Qaum ka waqt zaya kia hai".

Many on this very forum.

Wonder what they have to say now.
If you ask my position, I always said the elections were thoroughly fair and besides minor irregularities, the results were as expected. I also said that the 4 constituencies are the only doubtful constituencies and defended PTI's stance on these particular 4 constituencies only. Especially Imran Khan's NA 122 and Jahanger Tareen's constituency was doubtful because they were winning for all night until sudden announcement of opponents winning with heavy margin.

PS: Doesn't matter, it is time to move and on focus on next General Election. Our top priority right now is complete annihilation of terrorism and we are doing good job in that

YEs, they will again go to public in re-elections, will do un-organized rigging and mis-management through ECP like they did in 2013 elections. No one will be able to catch proofs of this un-organized rigging and mis-management like 2013 elections. And even if PTI or anyone else raise concerns over these re-elections, the cases will be delayed for 2.5 years more and PML-N will complete its 5 years term happily..

What a f-ucked system, even Somalians might have better system than us.

OK SO WHAT WILL make you happy? basically everyone should resign and make Imran PM?

irregularities means that those votes could be IMRAN's also the ones which are unverified?

Solution is lick your wounds work in KPK and next election 2/3 majority for PTI would be confirmed BUT for that WORK is a must

I was under the impression that today's result was because the PMLN candidate had a false degree and not about irregularities, is that not true?
NOPES. Its bcoz invalid NICs. 20000 was invalid. margin was 10000.

OK SO WHAT WILL make you happy? basically everyone should resign and make Imran PM?

irregularities means that those votes could be IMRAN's also the ones which are unverified?

Solution is lick your wounds work in KPK and next election 2/3 majority for PTI would be confirmed BUT for that WORK is a must
20000 invalid NICs are irregularities. either u r very dumb or a slave mentality . read nadra report .

they should order re-election instead of these half backed confusing verdicts, making PTI happy for nothing to be happy about. what if re-elections are held on these seats, will PTI win like all other elections in the recent past
shameless defending rigging again . they ordered re -election., but PMLN will go to supreme court and take stay. imagine if just imran khan , jangeer tareen ave to spend alot and work so hard to get justice how will a simple candidate will get justice .

Don't try to be over smart. No one asked you to make Imran Khan PM, he'll become PM one day if God wills it. Stick to the topic in hand instead of doing ugly belly dance.

Imran Khan has been saying from day one for thumb impression verification, why no one is pursuing it as of yet? If there were irregularities in NA-125, 122, 154 then please pray tell me how many ROs, POs, ECP officials have been punished or suspended till date? Zilch!!!

This cannot work like this, Justice is not just deseating a MNA and order re-election. Justice is punishing culprits and make an example out of them.

Besides, whats the point of re-election under same ECP, ROs, POs and other election staff? They mis-managed these same constituencies in 2013 elections, would they do it again? What will be the credibility of these re-elections, genius?

Did this guy just admit rigging in NA 154?? :blink: watch at 00:25

Dafuq? He clearly said he rigged NA seat and didn't do rigging on PA seat.

And irony is, Election Tribunal didn't find any proofs of rigging in NA-154. Instead there were some irregularities from election staff.. :hitwall:

Did this guy just admit rigging in NA 154?? :blink: watch at 00:25
Normally when politicians say such things, I think nasha kar ke aaya hai iss liye munh se sach nikal aya, but he's saying it with such confidence and clarity that it seems it's not a slip of tongue or a result of being drugged - what is he trying to say? ''Disqualify me from NA but at least let me keep my Provincial seat because I didn't rig that one''?
Don't try to be over smart. No one asked you to make Imran Khan PM, he'll become PM one day if God wills it. Stick to the topic in hand instead of doing ugly belly dance.

Imran Khan has been saying from day one for thumb impression verification, why no one is pursuing it as of yet? If there were irregularities in NA-125, 122, 154 then please pray tell me how many ROs, POs, ECP officials have been punished or suspended till date? Zilch!!!

This cannot work like this, Justice is not just deseating a MNA and order re-election. Justice is punishing culprits and make an example out of them.

Besides, whats the point of re-election under same ECP, ROs, POs and other election staff? They mis-managed these same constituencies in 2013 elections, would they do it again? What will be the credibility of these re-elections, genius?
@ice_man Cleaning up ECP, making examples of culprits and reforming the electoral system is essential for the survival of Pakistan as a Democracy.

Disqualifying MNAs and MPAs is a good step, but is absolutely worthless if the by-elections are held under the same system that allowed rigging or ''irregularities'' to take place.

Imran kept saying dhandli however, no dhandli proven.

Nor is it the fault of PML N if ROs and POs are incompetent. besides YOU CAN'T CLAIM THAT ONLY NAWAZ votes are unverfied. they might be PTIs also

secondly so far every seat PTI has been de seated from they have lost be it MIANWALI,PESHAWAR NA1, OR HARIPUR

so bhai please wake up and work! don't try to tell me dhandhli dhandli if you can't prove it.

Instead Imran should cry about getting BIO METRIC SYSTEM. and ask for BIO METRIC SYSTEM FOR NEXT ELECTION.

Normally when politicians say such things, I think nasha kar ke aaya hai iss liye munh se sach nikal aya, but he's saying it with such confidence and clarity that it seems it's not a slip of tongue or a result of being drugged - what is he trying to say? ''Disqualify me from NA but at least let me keep my Provincial seat because I didn't rig that one''?

It appears to be the case.

The idea here to demand for EC reforms so these irregularities won't happen again. Whether there were irregularities or rigging the end result may not reflect the mandate. We are talking about government elections here not a street play.

Back
Top Bottom