What's new

PTI has taken 3rd wicket of PML-N

eewww,,,, this guy is so ugly.. I hate pmln more when I see his face. saad rigger !

CNV2du3UcAACFaL.jpg

Wasn't this case in courts long before Long march ?. IIRC they filed the appeals instantly after 2013 elections.

Yup.

But when he didn't get justice then (the PML guy got a stay from HIgh Court) and these 4 constituencies wren't opened on first demand, he went for a long march.

Jeenga la la .... ub Imran Khan as usual new circus shuru karayga Shair kay saath hahahhahaha "Ham re-elections kyoo karwayeen bhi ? ye tu jisko bhi kholoogay yehi niklayga tu state elections kesay theek huwa ?" hahhahaha new Circus shuruu aur Media banaye $$$$$ subha Khan eek chul chorayga aur sara din media bur bur karta rahayga aur raath ko talakain karanay wali mayee aka Parvez Rashid jawab ... phir subha khan eek new chul churayga and story continue rahayge lol phir NS bhaagayga Abu jaan kay paas aur Abu jaan phir bulayeengay Khan ko... phir khan as usual Bacha Jamora nahe banayga aur phir NS new goli dayga hhahahaha WELCOME TO PAKISTAN!

Now can some one ask from this ECP who claimed 2 years ago that these elections are Transparent in history of Pakistan..

Where have the Nooni Toones gone? Now the interesting bit would be to see what happens to Khawaja Asif. If he goes down and so should the whole Noora league. Elections should be declared null and void and a caretaker setup should be made who should make the necessary adjustments to the whole election process by making it biometric and re-elections should be scheduled.

why are you trying hard to prove that you have, and i will phrase it like i expect you will say it, "libited bocabulaly"

and kid dont worry about Jahangir Tareen he is an investor and he knows how to get the return on his investment since he has been doing it for 20 years.
Shameless still blaming him instead of talking against Nawaz sharif . Instead of asking the party why do they take him in and why everyone who rigged elections is given ministers .

Btw Nawaz sharif is even bigger invester he is doing it since last 40 years . Didn't see u mentioning him . That's why I call people like you physiological slaves

Shameless still blaming him instead of talking against Nawaz sharif . Instead of asking the party why do they take him in and why everyone who rigged elections is given ministers .

Btw Nawaz sharif is even bigger invester he is doing it since last 40 years . Didn't see u mentioning him . That's why I call people like you physiological slaves

talk about slavery, what happened to justice wajih or Hamid khan...oh they spoke against tareen....hahahaha.
fools will be fools, at least we know we are being fooled by a thug and we admit our leader is a a thug.

Imran Khan back again to humiliate Pakistan on the world stage for his own ego and pride :lol:

Imran Khan back again to humiliate Pakistan on the world stage for his own ego and pride :lol:

I know right, exposing RIGGINGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh my God, hang him upside down. How dare anyone speaks against Corruption and Rigging, in Pakistan Corruption and Rigging should be a legal right.

• NA47 – PTI Qaisar Jamal deseated by Tribunal, went to Supreme Court for stay
  • NA167 – PTI Rai Hassan Nawaz deseated + disqualified, now on Supreme Court stay
  • NA53 – PTI Ghulam Sarwar disqualified, on stay from Supreme Court
  • NA19 – PTI Raja Amir Zaman deseated by tribunal, PMLN won reelection
  • NA110 – PTI lost tribunal case against Khawaja Asif, appealed in Supreme Court
  • NA108 – PTI Ijaz Chaudhry disqualified + deseated by Supreme Court on fraud
  • NA29 – PTI Murad Saeed awaiting degree verification from university

No party is clean. There is also PPP. Above is courtesy of Google.

I know right, exposing RIGGINGGGGGGGGGGG

Oh my God, hang him upside down. How dare anyone speaks against Corruption and Rigging, in Pakistan Corruption and Rigging should be a legal right.
The court on Ayaz didn't say "rigging" anywhere, so in essence, indeed people are saying wrong.

Either way, I prefer re election and it should've been done and over with in 2013.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom