What's new

PTI has taken 3rd wicket of PML-N

image.jpg

Looks like Imran Khan is on a roll....On a serious note what sort of implications are these results going to have on the election commission..i mean there is a serious question mark on their credibility as an institution

:yahoo:for getting justice. IK over hipped with joy, i guess. Such a shame, justice after so long, anyway good to see. Can't wait to see Pervaiz rasheed's reaction, PS: i hate that guy.

Last edited:
Shocking result. I was sure N would not let this happen. The judge is really standing tall here.. So that's three of the four constitutions that went imrans way. He will take the same route but victory stands with Imran today.

Moral of the story: Elections of 2013 were rigged heavily. JC's incompetent verdict has done nothing for the correction and reformation of the electoral process, Technically there should be proper re-elections but time for that is gone. ECP members should resign, new and clean ECP should be formed. Every voting booth should be filled with atleast 1 army personnel.

Last edited:
I think all this is a topi drama, dramaybazi by election tribunals just to get PTI off their back, they are writing the verdict is such a way that it can be challenged in SC....Their is no rigging, but irregularities, array bhai come clean....

Can Imran go malinga and take four in four...

Serious questions are going to be raised on ecp and the joke they sent to imran khan as an answer will make things worse leading to another confrontation between Imran and ecp

After 26 months....!!!
Is this Justice...?

Will all the perks & privileges, salaries, allowances be taken back from these crooks...?

These crooks haven't been declared crooks. Its irregularities and they have supreme court way where they can get stay order against the decision which will allow them to be reinstated ... Even if they have re election they can compete again. Its a massive loop hole the size of a planet on our judicial system.

These crooks haven't been declared crooks. Its irregularities and they have supreme court way where they can get stay order against the decision which will allow them to be reinstated ... Even if they have re election they can compete again. Its a massive loop hole the size of a planet on our judicial system.

Everyone knows they are crooks.
so called "irregularities" are in reality planned....

I think all this is a topi drama, dramaybazi by election tribunals just to get PTI off their back, they are writing the verdict is such a way that it can be challenged in SC....Their is no rigging, but irregularities, array bhai come clean....

You know that's a huge possibility but N is getting dirty here and these decision are justifying imrans calls. Many will wonder if he was right here , was he right in his other blames as well which means that imran is getting a lot of credibility back. N very easily could have bribed the judge with whatever he wanted rather than ask the judge to just change the decision on irregularities which will allow them supreme court way.

Back
Top Bottom