What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

2f2be8d6743498a17c093a26ca39bc18.jpg

Shahzeb Khanzada asks Imran Khan if he is a fighter or just "Ziddi"?

listen to Khan's reply... :pakistan:

Oh no no no we understand that PTI is a political laundry, everyone who enters the party, becomes as clean as whistle :)

1- I call them youthiyas
2- How much of PTI's own leadership is home grown? PTI is no better than the status quo it claims to fight against.

Least filth? Its full of filth, from top to bottom, filled with incompetents and nincompoops.

Oh you figured it at the end of the post. Bravo!
Oh no no no we understand that PTI is a political laundry, everyone who enters the party, becomes as clean as whistle :)

1- I call them youthiyas
2- How much of PTI's own leadership is home grown? PTI is no better than the status quo it claims to fight against.

Least filth? Its full of filth, from top to bottom, filled with incompetents and nincompoops.

Oh you figured it at the end of the post. Bravo!

Let me start from the laundry point
> Yes i do agree that a fair amount of PTI leaders have had backgrounds in other parties such as filthy PML-N, such as filthy PPP and such as filthy JUI-F (azam swati).
> And in my eyes these individuals are still at the same level of shit as "all of PMLN, all of PPP and other status quo parties"
>But then you also have pure PTI leaders who started their careers from PTI and they are pure. I am unable to name a single noora,jiyala, matwala who isnt corrupt. If you can name me one N league member who is not corrupt, i will be more than happy to listen. If you ask me the same question regarding PTI, i can name a lot. Here lies the difference and that is why i used the term relative in my post.

2> ok thanx for call us youthias.

3>PTI's leadership has significant amount which is homegrown. But yes some people like smq and others shouldnt have such significant role. yet its "relatively" homegrown, uncorrupt and mature.

4> Least filth. Incompetents. good. would you care to explain the incompetency of PTI in say KPK. Yes there are faults, yes as we say in urdu ,"doodh ki nehrain behna" is not the scene but the direction seems right and if they continue , after 5 years i am sure it will be the most efficiently governed province of Pakistan. Be it education/health/law and order/anti corruption/land record system and others significant improvement can be seen.

Regards

Let me start from the laundry point
> Yes i do agree that a fair amount of PTI leaders have had backgrounds in other parties such as filthy PML-N, such as filthy PPP and such as filthy JUI-F (azam swati).
> And in my eyes these individuals are still at the same level of shit as "all of PMLN, all of PPP and other status quo parties"
>But then you also have pure PTI leaders who started their careers from PTI and they are pure. I am unable to name a single noora,jiyala, matwala who isnt corrupt. If you can name me one N league member who is not corrupt, i will be more than happy to listen. If you ask me the same question regarding PTI, i can name a lot. Here lies the difference and that is why i used the term relative in my post.

2> ok thanx for call us youthias.

3>PTI's leadership has significant amount which is homegrown. But yes some people like smq and others shouldnt have such significant role. yet its "relatively" homegrown, uncorrupt and mature.

4> Least filth. Incompetents. good. would you care to explain the incompetency of PTI in say KPK. Yes there are faults, yes as we say in urdu ,"doodh ki nehrain behna" is not the scene but the direction seems right and if they continue , after 5 years i am sure it will be the most efficiently governed province of Pakistan. Be it education/health/law and order/anti corruption/land record system and others significant improvement can be seen.

Regards

If you do it, 100% corruption it is
If I do it, call it Hujj Umra it is

that's the slogan of Sh Rasheed, Ch of Gujrat, and Qureshi.

Imran is just a sock puppet. Watch the hands that move this puppet. Then you will know.

Ohhoo read the instruction at top in RED..it says dont use img tags as it increases bandwidth costs. :)
Who's that cute kid towards the extreme left???

oh come on, why you acting like a Bengan... :taz: its Imran Ahmad Khan Niazi. isnt it obvious that I posted in IK thread..:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom