What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

Karanchi is the true cultural capitol of Pakistan and that’s why it matters the most. Lahore is the cultural center of India, while Peshawar the cultural center of Afghanistan. Islamabad is just like, wish we wuz Americans n shiet.

Karanchi is the focal point of Pakistan because this is the city where everyone meets.

Last edited:
Today scene @ Khi.... jalsa abhe kal hey

278391738_10159674617846006_467693731738923462_n.jpg

Now this idiot coming to Karachi where he was when he was pm focusing on Punjab KPK I hope Karachi awam should boycott him

Total Area of Bag-e-Quaid.jpg

Below is a Conservative estimate of crowd size for tomorrow Jalsa based on area prepared & covered Jalsa, but one thing we should keep in mind that PTI is consistently under estimating the possible number of crowd in their protest and Jalsa in all previous occasion large number public was present outside the ground/venues prepared for Jalsa/ Protest

Estimate of crowd in Bag-e-Jinnah.jpg

My estimate based on previous experiences at least half of the public would be out side of the Jalsa vennu, therefore my conservative estimate is that possibility of attending at least 3 hundred thousand participants in PTI Jalsa

Ground might not be big enough if it's nearly full one day before.
Also I reckon the lifafa media will use these videos to claim less people turned up.

watch Iqrar-ul-Hasan Program.. he went to the streets of Karachi in order to get people opinion and 99% says ham tu jayeengay ham pehlay MQM kay thay PMLN kay thay PPP kay thay par jistarhan isko hataya hey mil kar sab nay ham Jalsay may bhi jayengay aur VOTE b hise ko dengay....

PS: Iqrar-ul-Hasan is anti IK by the way :)
He is pro-Khan, just check his Twitter

PTI used to do big jalsas in 2010-2011-2012-2013.... but they never won an election. They were able to form govt only with the help of establishment. Now same establishment is against them, I dont think they will able to form govt this time. Its very hard. Probably they will be left behind with very few seats like even 2-3 seats and it will look like they almost crossed the rope.

That's what people haven't understood yet, establishment actually stole PTI's mandate in 2 previous elections, had Mian Saanp not crossed the lines and entered in their territory, Panama case wouldn't have concluded still and Nooni Toons would still be ruling in federal and Punjab. First they tricked Idiot Khan to accept lotas in party, then stole mandate, and helped him to form weak government standing on shoulders of their pawn. If lotas who got few hundred votes in previous elections won hands down after joining PTI just before election then it doesn't make sense that PTI wasn't able to secure even simple majority unless you see things in perspective.

PS: I hope Khan have learned a lesson, he should come to power by backing of public and shouldn't fall into tricks of property dealers. Give tickets only to one's who are loyal to party and cause and put opinions of property dealers in dustbin.

The Jalsa's are a good way to show how much support PTI have. My thought is around what is the next steps after all these Jalsa's pass. What if the current government and their supporters just stick their heads in the sand to ride out the storm, will it lead to any real change/ pressure for early elections to occur?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom