What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

TI Karachi Jalsa Se Pehle Karachi Ki Awam Ne Faisla Suna Dia​

I hounestly respect Imran Khan But what Karachi & its people gets in there govt (ppp) corruption & distruction of Karachi city & fake census but i know ppp is a provencial mafia party & pti was in opposition...

Massive - Mississauga (GTA), Canada
Khan kiliye tu Canada kay eek shehar may itnay nikal aye hain jitnay PDM kay total jalsoon may nahi hutay 😆

DEA6E2A9-F333-462B-8885-C8EF732D5495.jpeg

BB084468-FF68-48F6-8429-030C6A7AB860.jpeg

76676AC1-57C0-4EA8-B630-F5EE2C0BE56F.jpeg

614541F8-1626-4FB8-9052-7A74C5DAFD58.jpeg

A6F4A71C-9BF3-42B6-AAFD-56A3F3722B9A.jpeg

A6A89BCB-74F8-44A6-85DC-8D1AC78F9734.jpeg

Just to ask you !!! Any chance of COAS calling new PM on phone or visit PM house lawn.
Any news / Information .

PS: I hope Khan have learned a lesson, he should come to power by backing of public and shouldn't fall into tricks of property dealers. Give tickets only to one's who are loyal to party and cause and put opinions of property dealers in dustbin.

he has accepted the fact he made mistakes , and vowed to interview candidates him selves..

in many ways this was a blessing disguise, PTI has become more pure and focused

Here we go.

IK is coming...

A seasoned Karachi based journalist Kamran Khan has said (Meaning) :-

MQM has put herself on rope. If she is unable to make PPP implement that agreement which was signed, PTI will likely clean sweep Karachi next year.​
What Karachi and Karachi walas will get from pti? The leadership that isn't local? Can pti stop advancements of lotyras of ppp?
I don't think Karachi walas should be to emotional for this party. Pti or Imran Khan may be a better solution for Pakistan but definitely not for Karachi walas.
They simply can't do anything for us.

What Karachi and Karachi walas will get from pti? The leadership that isn't local? Can pti stop advancements of lotyras of ppp?
I don't think Karachi walas should be to emotional for this party. Pti or Imran Khan may be a better solution for Pakistan but definitely not for Karachi walas.
They simply can't do anything for us.

Agreed, PTI didn't do much for Karachi. But they are the only ones who CAN do something. No one else.

The current status quo is set up to suck Karachi's blood forever. The only chance Karachi has to get rid of the status quo is if PTI is in power with a strong federal government that can overturn the 18th Amendment and allow strong federal and local governments.

In addition, only PTI has a chance of taking away the Sindh government from the Zardari PPP waderas. With a new census and new provincial assembly constituencies PTI can win a majority in the Sindh assembly.

So, the choice is between a hopeless situation with the status quo, or lots of hope if PTI wins.

Agreed, PTI didn't do much for Karachi. But they are the only ones who CAN do something. No one else.

The current status quo is set up to suck Karachi's blood forever. The only chance Karachi has to get rid of the status quo is if PTI is in power with a strong federal government that can overturn the 18th Amendment and allow strong federal and local governments.

In addition, only PTI has a chance of taking away the Sindh government from the Zardari PPP waderas. With a new census and new provincial assembly constituencies PTI can win a majority in the Sindh assembly.

So, the choice is between a hopeless situation with the status quo, or lots of hope if PTI wins.
I put my hopes on people of Karachi, not pti, when I know no matter how patriot I become, my skin colour will never let me be one.
People of Karachi better start to act, rather than waiting for pti when pti has full program of importing all types of Parachas, kakars, Cheemas and maliks from all over the Pakistan to Karachi.
I have a soft corner for pti, but I know what will happen with us in last.
So no, thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom