What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

The NCM was a constitutional move, I agree, IK used an article from the constitution to dissolve the parliament, it's also a constitutional move.

When the SC rejected his interpretation, he stepped back and accepted the NCM result, how the hell is this a fascist behaviour?

This is common sense, I'm not politically biased like you.

You can disagree with IK on all his policies, governance, work,.... i don't care.

But calling someone a fascist when obviously he isn't just interpellated me.
💯

the NCM was a binding Constitutional move which Imran Khan had to follow like his two predecessors had to but Imran's loyal speaker didn't allow that. That alone is enough to say that Imran is a Fascist.

The Speaker had every right to stop an activity which the NSC had already declared suspect because of foreign involvement. Given how close the numbers were, even a single MNA being influenced by foreign diplomats would have made the vote null and void.

The only party which acted against justice was the SC which gave a judgement without even looking at the evidence. What kind of court hops into motion to issue a verdict without looking at the most critical piece of evidence?

The Speaker had every right to stop an activity which the NSC had already declared suspect because of foreign involvement. Given how close the numbers were, even a single MNA being influenced by foreign diplomats would have made the vote null and void.

The only party which acted against justice was the SC which gave a judgement without even looking at the evidence. What kind of court hops into motion to issue a verdict without looking at the most critical piece of evidence?

Hahhahaha!!!
If that was really the case--I mean the active foreign involvement--then next time every damn Bilawal or Hamza would come up with something to deny a vote on the NCM. And when that starts to happen then Pakistan is TOAST. Also the fact is that two previous Prime Ministers had no choice but the face the NCM even though, of course, they didn't like that. But constitutionally, there is no choice left but to vote upon the NCM otherwise both Benazir Bhutto and Shaukat Aziz would have loved to have gotten away. Do you fanbois register that???

Fact is that Imran Khan was all jumping up and down, basically saying 'bring it on!' about the NCM until some Zardari Magic 'switched' MQM late into March and from there on the 'Foreign Conspiracy' took a big life.

All these are very recent history. In this forum and in the media. But when someone's mind is closed then what can you do??

Looks like the Pak Deep State wants a "play-off" time till November for by that time both Biden and Putin will get "fixed" by HIS PERMISSION.....

IT WAS MASSIVE !! Alhamdolillah.

Everyone was talking about Freedom from these puppets.

Karachi has given its verdict

Puppet government is rejected.

It was massive.

Was my first jalsa and loved it. Got on top of a generator 🙂

The scenes after the jalsa were even more beautiful, roads were filled with cars flashing Pakistan Flag and PTI flags for miles. 😍

I don't think there is much in common between me and you to discuss. I have repeatedly said that the NCM was a binding Constitutional move which Imran Khan had to follow like his two predecessors had to but Imran's loyal speaker didn't allow that. That alone is enough to say that Imran is a Fascist.

I may become the last person left in this forum to repeat that but so be it!! Someone has to. And, no, you are not 'neutral'. Uninformed or perhaps bringing your own version of geopolitics in this forum--there are plenty like you here.
Wow...can't tell if your ignorance outweighs your arrogance. Either way, best of luck to you and your ill-informed views.

Hahhahaha!!!
If that was really the case--I mean the active foreign involvement--then next time every damn Bilawal or Hamza would come up with something to deny a vote on the NCM.

Once again, this was not a unilateral declaration by Imran Khan. It was endorsed y the NSC after looking at the evidence. Unusual meetings of foreign diplomats with low level Pakistani politicians were documented.

If Bilawal or Hamza can back up their allegations with similar support then they have every right to challenge their NCM.

Clearly defying the orders of the Supreme Court of Pakistan for Imran's Fascist actions on April 3 and still the Besharam President of Pakistan clinging onto power unless he too is going to be literally booted out of power like Imran rightly was!

BTW, I don't know why you think I support the PPP?? Just because I admire how Benazir fought off the NCM in 1989 unlike the Bani Gala Coward Imran's NCM in 2022?? Even if I were to support the PPP, I would not be shy to say that here!! You guys cannot cower everyone into your way of thinking!

Speaking of all this: Though I was too young to know, but I kind of remember the family in Karachi supporting Jamaat e Islami, then I was grown up enough to support MQM, then I supported PPP, then I HAD been, until very recently, supporting PTI. You see: I support P.A.K.I.S.T.A.N and whichever party I see would be better for Pakistan. I have NO PARTY LOYALTY and will never do so. I will change my opinion based on the evidence in front of me. And the evidence now says that IMRAN KHAN IS A FASCIST!

PS. Told my brother who just went home from the PTI Jalsa in Karachi: 'Enjoy your New Hitler'!

I was expecting Imran Khan might have massacred dozens of his opponents the way you called him a fascist but it turned out that the best you could bring to call him a fascist was his actions to fight off the foreign sponsored conspiracy under the garb of no confidence motion

Clearly you have nothing in actual reality to call him a fascist

From bhutto to his daughter to his son in law to elder Sharif to younger Sharif to wife beater hamza all deserved to be called fascist more than Imran Khan who actually has done nothing. But for you those people are democrats who struggled for democracy and rule of law in Pakistan

Just because I admire how Benazir fought off the NCM in 1989

She used state machinery and tax payers money to fight off NCM and you admire it??

Clearly you need to work both on your morals and your political acumen

You still are in romance with PPP. You are just too embarrassed to admit it. We all know you oldies from the 70s and your toxic romance with bhuttos

PS. Told my brother who just went home from the PTI Jalsa in Karachi: 'Enjoy your New Hitler'!

This is laughable :lol:

Like him or loathe him, Imran is the most charismatic leader in Pak right now and likely the best shot Pak has right now in getting its house in order through some tough and painful decisions. You cant fix 40 years of corruption and miss management without sacrifice.

KALA Coat committed Treason against State of Pakistan in middle of Midnight
April 2nd 2022

We are not Beggars

Voting is our right and we will bring back Imran Khan

The NCM was a constitutional move, I agree, IK used an article from the constitution to dissolve the parliament, it's also a constitutional move.

When the SC rejected his interpretation, he stepped back and accepted the NCM result, how the hell is this a fascist behaviour?

This is common sense, I'm not politically biased like you.

You can disagree with IK on all his policies, governance, work,.... i don't care.

But calling someone a fascist when obviously he isn't just interpellated me.

NCM was illegal as it's foundation was based around the context certain PTI election winners have become renegade ,according to Law of Pakistan such members have to report to Political Party Office and follow instructions of Party head. The renegade members on Live TV mocked the Electoral process

So any petition which is based around this context itself is illegal because rules are broken

Secondly a Court has no Legal authority to interfere in affairs of National Assembly that also is part of constitution written in simple English

They violated the constitution second time in middle of Night , against Norms of society

It is not matter of "Interpretation"

* The Presence of a threat Letter in advance of Objection Petition also confirmed a foreign hand in affairs of Pakistan's internal matter , so any actions taken by Assembly Head was 100% correct

The Treason was done by Kala Courts

Last edited:
Like him or loathe him, Imran is the most charismatic leader in Pak right now and likely the best shot Pak has right now in getting its house in order through some tough and painful decisions. You cant fix 40 years of corruption and miss management without sacrifice.

I don't think I have ever denied that. And except for giving some time for Shehbaz Sharif to stabilize things until the next elections, I don't think I have ever supported the new govt. I know the PMLN well! A new elections is the need of the time but ALL must be within strict Constitutional ways. Just because the PTI fanbois don't like what's been done by the Courts in the last week doesn't make the recent moves unconstitutional.

Deviation from the Constitution of Pakistan has dire consequences. That's what I had said on April 1 or 2 and that's what I say now. If Pakistanis are going to elect the Nooni Looters or the Imran Fascist they will do so within the Constitutional limits and bear the cost!!!

The KALA court perks will be Abolished !!!
> No money Tax free, for keeping Servants
> No Payment of House Fee
> No money for any Private Driver
> No money for any Luxury , Bulle proof VIP 80,000 USD vehicles
> No Extended Vacations
> Performance based pay , solve cases and then you get paid

And they will be brought to Justice

Their Property will be confiscated and all their Titles and degrees will be put in dust bin or Burnt

KALA coat koi constitution protect shrotect nahi ker rahe

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom