What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

Looks like the Pak Deep State wants a "play-off" time till November for by that time both Biden and Putin will get "fixed" by HIS PERMISSION.....

I think you’re absolutely right. They’re going to try to stretch this past November when the new COAS will be chosen by America.

Can you please link me to the video of the Turkish patriotic song you posted somewhere. It was excellent. I’ve been looking for it.

The NCM was a constitutional move, I agree, IK used an article from the constitution to dissolve the parliament, it's also a constitutional move.

When the SC rejected his interpretation, he stepped back and accepted the NCM result, how the hell is this a fascist behaviour?

This is common sense, I'm not politically biased like you.

You can disagree with IK on all his policies, governance, work,.... i don't care.

But calling someone a fascist when obviously he isn't just interpellated me.

For these people even if Imran Khan breathes then it is an act of Fascism by Imran Khan

While on the other hand the people that these guys idolize or directly or indirectly support have abducted, tortured and even killed their opponents but those people are democrats struggling for rule of law, civilian supremacy and constitution

No November or December Announcement
30 Days and counting Down!!

President of Pakistan Honorable Alvi Sahib , announced elections in 90 Days

Peshawar - Karachi - Islamabad - Lahore , and all cities of Pakistan we want Election !!!

We are in April - End of Ramzan Elections

This not Nawaz Sharif cases or his daughter and son's cases , where courts had soft heart and extended the sessions for 5 years and in end , released them all out

The country's Freedom is at Stake now

Last edited:
Hahhahaha!!!
If that was really the case--I mean the active foreign involvement--then next time every damn Bilawal or Hamza would come up with something to deny a vote on the NCM. And when that starts to happen then Pakistan is TOAST. Also the fact is that two previous Prime Ministers had no choice but the face the NCM even though, of course, they didn't like that. But constitutionally, there is no choice left but to vote upon the NCM otherwise both Benazir Bhutto and Shaukat Aziz would have loved to have gotten away. Do you fanbois register that???

Fact is that Imran Khan was all jumping up and down, basically saying 'bring it on!' about the NCM until some Zardari Magic 'switched' MQM late into March and from there on the 'Foreign Conspiracy' took a big life.

All these are very recent history. In this forum and in the media. But when someone's mind is closed then what can you do??
Horse trading is unconsitutional PERIOD
punjab PTI has 186 seats its impossible to end that goverment
The cosnitutional way was governor raj not horse trading

Fascit move by sharif

Last edited:
I don't think there is much in common between me and you to discuss. I have repeatedly said that the NCM was a binding Constitutional move which Imran Khan had to follow like his two predecessors had to but Imran's loyal speaker didn't allow that. That alone is enough to say that Imran is a Fascist.

I may become the last person left in this forum to repeat that but so be it!! Someone has to. And, no, you are not 'neutral'. Uninformed or perhaps bringing your own version of geopolitics in this forum--there are plenty like you here.

Sir with all due respect please recalibrate your compass of thoughts, you have got everything wrong and thinking in a closed loop.

The whole thing was engineered..

From a rabid anti-imran person..

Last edited:
This is ridicolus whats does eatavlishment want..? They want to bankrupt pakistan?
Either force a new election or put him in jail
This will soon get out of hand

Very good point, why they did this n created this mess? What advantage they or Pakistan gets??
Or maybe they really are compromised and work on order of their masters in US.

Very good point, why they did this n created this mess? What advantage they or Pakistan gets??
Or maybe they really are compromised and work on order of their masters in US.
I dont think USA ochestrated this(though surely they hate this govt and refused ro work with it)

I think establishment did it to protect its corruption..i think maryum found some videos ..we all know that they are as corrupt as they get

So apparently journalists are looking into details of jet imran khan used today
It belongs to engro and it was rented

BC kabhi itna deep Bhutto or Sharif Family ki loot maar per gaiy ho?

Muhammad Ali's words are echoing in our Souls
The day KALA coat committed Treason against State of Pakistan

He stood alone as representative of PTI that night and Rose moral of whole Nation !!!
At our Darkest moment

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom