What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

Ey Pak General Staffs. Listen to the advice of IK. Don't let it to the point of what happened in Turkey on the 15th July 2016. Some traitor Turkish generals, belonging to the top secrete junta run by the NATO, believed in the Obama-Biden administration more than GOD. And, the rest is history....

*The following CC camera clip at the Special Forces HQ shows a traitor general being taken out by a senior sergeant, without caring for his own life, at the orders of a patriotic loyal general:

Karachi never stood at the wrong side of the history. It's the mirror only, which was showing us at wrong side.
Could not agree more. Karachi just has not had a glimpse of a man that can change the tide of history. It has always risen up when it has seen the signs and the revolution that starts from Karachi will topple governments. So it is not Karachi's fault that the people have seen through the Noonies and the peeplas. Even Benazir's popularity was confined to Lyari only not gaining much traction in the actual city. It is a testament to their devotion to their loyal people that Lyari remains the worst area of Karachi( unless things have changed from the lazt time I was there.

A

Pakistan people's party and Pakistan army are the only political parties to do politics and gain sympathy in the name of martyrs
Using martyr to cover up wrong doings should be stopped now

Even Benazir's popularity was confined to Lyari only not gaining much traction in the actual city. It is a testament to their devotion to their loyal people that Lyari remains the worst area of Karachi( unless things have changed from the lazt time I was there.
"Govt Officers" have done the same with rest of the Karachi, as PPP did to Lyari. Pora Karachi hi lyari bna dia gaya hai. PTI have saved few areas, but people on the roads speak Urdu or Pashto, and people in the Offices speak Sindhi.

People of contemporary Pakistan say and discuss a lot about the people of Bengal and the atrocities, even then Bengalis never mentioned any atrocity while they were living in Pakistan. But we, the people of Karachi, especially the Urdu speakers are saying it for a long time, and people are simply too afraid of PPP.

Allah na kary phir koi saneha hoga, or phir ham 100 sal tak uspy guftugu karain gy, Chaati peetaingy, haey haey karaingy.

Last edited:
It is true that the real question is who are Mir Jafar and Mir Saadiq in IK's speech, but that answer can be found easily in this article in which America himself identified who was the informer and wasn't on board with this decision. It is true that the real question is who are Mir Jafari and Mir Saadiq in IK's speech, but that answer can be found easily in this article in which America himself identified who was the informer and wasn't on board with this decision. After these Mirs roles were confirmed, the USA was furious over IK.

Check out the article.
I would disagree with your assumptions though I respect your opinion. I do not think the army had much to do with the withdrawal from the Summit. There were a host of issues. Pak US relations were on the usual trough of the peak trough curve. There were increasing preasures being piled on Pakistan via IMF and FATF along with indifference from the US Govtt. This was Pakistan's snub in response. Pakistan had choices on its hand and it chose to take a route to show it is not pleased with the lacklustre response from the US after we saved many officials from the mad escape from Afghanistan. The US has developed a habit of not being grateful for help that gets rendered so it was time in my view that Pakistan said enough is enough.
The subsequent US response in piling further pressure via IMF/FATF has forced Pakistan to explore other avenues for support and the Chinese are without doubt our biggest support.
The Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiqs are people like Hussain Haqqani and Bilawar( a slur on cats as I love cats) and Dad Zardari and the Shareefs and the other turncoats.
Where IK has been poor in his performance is not anticipating what was coming and going to the public in Jan and asked for elections in 4 -5 months. He has persistsntly shown strategic follies on the domestic front while being good on the international front. Let us face facts----- He really needs to fire his team looking after the political aspect of the country. This is where he has lost out along with his obstinacy in not getting a better CM for Punjab.
A

"Govt Officers" have done the same with rest of the Karachi, as PPP did to Lyari. Pora Karachi hi lyari bna dia gaya hai. PTI have saved few areas, but people on the roads speak Urdu or Pashto, and people in the Offices speak Sindhi.

People of contemporary Pakistan say and discuss a lot about the people of Bengal and the atrocities, even then Bengalis never mentioned any atrocity while they were living in Pakistan. But we, the people of Karachi, especially the Urdu speakers are saying it for a long time, and people are simply too afraid of PPP.

Allah na kary phir koi saneha hoga, or phir ham 100 sal tak uspy guftugu karain hain, Chaati peetaingy, haey haey karaingy.
Agreed but my brother look at the options around us. I remember the 80s and struggling to get a job despite being deserving of one. The situation in the various ministries was the same even then. All these scum were worried about was how many brief cases get sent home and jeeay Sain Bhutto ( not because of anything else but the fact that their jobs in the ministries were goven to them by the PPP). They enjoyed the perks and the Bhuttos/Zardaris enjoyed their cut. Meanwhile Karachi was systematically destroyed. The only time I saw some progress was in the Musharraf era when Mustufa Kamal did a splendid job of reviving a dying city even though it was based off Naimatullah Saheb's(Jamat e Islami) plans.
As I said Karachi has found a voice to rally behind and it will do its role. Will it get justice as it has deserved for the last 50 years------ I dont know. Is there a chance of getting it with IK and PTI? You need to answer that. The apprehensions are there and justifiably so. But life is a walk along a long road with side lanes. Sometimes it leads you to your house and happiness and at other times " Razia ghundon main phans jaati hai"☺️😅🤣. The way I look at it is you cannot escape the opportunity that knocks on your door. There is a gamble here but I think it is-worth taking. Not taking this route will deprive you of a chapter in the history of this country which you can tell your grand children about. You are at a crossroad and the options-are limited( only 2 in my view). Either stick to the tried and trusted dirty goons or give a chance to a new party to come in.
The choice as always is yours but one thing you cannot do is not do anything.
A

Last edited:
Pakistan people's party and Pakistan army are the only political parties to do politics and gain sympathy in the name of martyrs

PPPP is excellent at exploiting women. The vast majority of their representatives on TV shows are women, in line with the image they want to project as a progressive, liberal democratic party.

Which is ironic since the party internally is anything but liberal or democratic, and their policies in rural Sindh are anything but progressive.

PPPP is excellent at exploiting women. The vast majority of their representatives on TV shows are women, in line with the image they want to project as a progressive, liberal democratic party.

Which is ironic since the party internally is anything but liberal or democratic, and their policies in rural Sindh are anything but progressive.
Because there leader iss also a half women (billo rani)...;)

Back
Top Bottom