What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

I don't think there is much in common between me and you to discuss. I have repeatedly said that the NCM was a binding Constitutional move which Imran Khan had to follow like his two predecessors had to but Imran's loyal speaker didn't allow that. That alone is enough to say that Imran is a Fascist.

I may become the last person left in this forum to repeat that but so be it!! Someone has to. And, no, you are not 'neutral'. Uninformed or perhaps bringing your own version of geopolitics in this forum--there are plenty like you here.
Textbook fascism is normally the following:-

1) cult of personality - true for PTI/ PPP/ PML-N
2) belief in ethnic superiority or exceptionalism - def true for PPP/PMLN not so for PTI
3) control of media resources - true really only for PPP/ PML-N
4) control of industrial resources under party control - again true for PpP/ PML-N

Where is PTI/IK exceptionally the fascist in Pakistan? He might be the only one real leader that falls under the broad specter of liberal democratic.

Please do tell me what blunders did Buzdar commit, i keep hearing he was a mistake, but that is about it. I keep hearing Shehbaz was a good administrator all he has to show for it Metro, doorai here and there running around with cars disrupting everything and roads, those too in Lahore, nothing tangible, What did he ever do that lasted beyond his tenure. Every Monsoon he was puss in boots. I guess the only thing he had was fear and ghunda gardi.
Let's come to the other side, I was in Lahore this summer, and All the blocked sewage lines were dug a reopened BEFORE THE RAIN, not after them, Sehat Cards, Covid HAndling, education reforms, etc. The downside was he was new to the game and got used earlier in tenure, that was to be expected. If being seen is the only thing in being a good administrator, then much wow

It's the media that fed this to gullible.

PTI Punjab government comprised of the most dedicated and qualified team that ever ruled Punjab from Education ministry to Finance to Health.

Some of the statements made by various people who gave speeches implied that they expect Imran Khan back in weeks, not months. It could mean that they have some expectation that PTI may be back with the current assembly. Could happen if one of the PMLN allies, like MQM, quits and SS is deseated.

PTI hasn’t cranked up pressure to maximum yet. They can have a dharna in Islamabad, can call for strikes (also mentioned), civil disobedience, and all kinds of stuff.

PTI is out of the control of the establishment and now it will be a battle of wills-who has the most staying power.

That PPP and MQM are refusing to join SS’s cabinet shows that they don’t expect SS to last long.
IK already resigned plus 30 candidates sent for disqualification

exactly
but I can tell you why insafians are spreading this false rumor
Rizwan too sent I think, don't see him targeted, this is overblown, also Afridi is known to go here and there is that. Anyway, they shouldn't matter, This shouldn't matter. This is just petty

1650170920556.png

PTI has given deadline till eid for announcing general elections, right?
No deadline given yet.

Deadline will only be given if relations with militarily leadership are first sorted out. So far cat and mouse game is being played. Establishment knows they did the wrong thing but don't know how to sort out their mistake after watching public reaction against them.

No deadline given yet.

Deadline will only be given if relations with militarily leadership are first sorted out. So far cat and mouse game is being played. Establishment knows they did the wrong thing but don't know how to sort out their mistake after watching public reaction against them.

exactly! Imran is telling them, get in line admit your mistake through massive jalsas with awam on his side. if Army didnt accept who he is then i can assure u, Pakistan is going for civil war.
The way bajwa is going, he will try to ban PTI in foreign funding case. lets see who will blink first.

The biggest statement by Imran Khan in today's Jalsa...

He revealed while not saying anything who the message ' If VONC fails....' was directed to..

🤔

Everything is in very clear now..

' AMERICAN INSTIGATED REGIME CHANGE WITH LOCAL COLLABORATORS'.

What were the meetings Nawaz Sharif had in London with foreign intelligence agencies was about. This is the answer.
The meetings of PPP leadership in USA.

These people are known Ghaddars.

What disappointed Khan the most was when

' ESTABLISHMENT WAS ON BOARD'.

😭

He also said what made me sad was ' he didn't trust me and went to the court to save his job'.

Last edited:
exactly! Imran is telling them, get in line admit your mistake through massive jalsas with awam on his side. if Army didnt accept who he is then i can assure u, Pakistan is going for civil war.
The way bajwa is going, he will try to ban PTI in foreign funding case. lets see who will blink first.

Bajwa is just digging a hole for Pakistan for his American masters.

We got the first glimpse in the assembly and social media ( not the first time but no one countered it, that's definitely a first neither on social media nor the assembly).

He is a traitor to this nation what he has done. The ramifications will be huge.

PTI is a force that tamed and fought all anti-Pakistan elements, neutralized or cut them to size. If army is the backbone PTI is the joints and tendons that holds this nation together. It is the voice of free people who love Pakistan and not slaves/servants/subjects of dynastic families ( the cancer Pakistan is suffering from).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom