What's new

PTI Karachi Jalsa - Discussion.

Imran Khan:

1- My Life is not more important then Independence of Pakistan.

2- I will not sacrifice my people in someone else’s war. I want friendship with everyone but we won’t be anyone’s slaves.

3- We must speak the truth if we are to be a great nation.

4- I have always believed that one should not be scared of losing, I think that really is the key.

5- When you remove the concept of reward and punishment on merit, the result is the utter destruction of social fabric.

Last edited:
Some of the statements made by various people who gave speeches implied that they expect Imran Khan back in weeks, not months. It could mean that they have some expectation that PTI may be back with the current assembly. Could happen if one of the PMLN allies, like MQM, quits and SS is deseated.

PTI hasn’t cranked up pressure to maximum yet. They can have a dharna in Islamabad, can call for strikes (also mentioned), civil disobedience, and all kinds of stuff.

PTI is out of the control of the establishment and now it will be a battle of wills-who has the most staying power.

That PPP and MQM are refusing to join SS’s cabinet shows that they don’t expect SS to last long.

Good post.
And that was my expectation and even a hope before the April 3 illegal action by Imran Khan: The Opposition was going to fall on its own sword! Imran would have won high moral ground by following the Constitution of Pakistan. I have repeatedly said that he would win by losing the NCM. But his ego is too mighty for even tactical retreat!

I have said enough about what I had to say about the NCM and its aftermath and said those things repeatedly. And I stand by my statements! No point in banters--that's not what I do on this forum! Going forward, I don't want anarchy because that will destroy Pakistan!

Good post.
And that was my expectation and even a hope before the April 3 illegal action by Imran Khan: The Opposition was going to fall on its own sword! Imran would have won high moral ground by following the Constitution of Pakistan. I have repeatedly said that he would win by losing the NCM. But his ego is too mighty for even tactical retreat!

I have said enough about what I had to say about the NCM and its aftermath and said those things repeatedly. And I stand by my statements! No point in banters--that's not what I do on this forum! Going forward, I don't want anarchy because that will destroy Pakistan!

But going against the corrupt system was a masterstroke. IK has managed to expose all those involved by cancelling the NCV and calling for elections. The corrupt judges are well and truly exposed when they interfered in parliament which is against the constitution, refused to look at the key evidence and opened on Sunday and at midnight. PDM is exposed because the refused to go into the elections which they were trying to get for the past 3 years and bought out PTI members by horse trading.

IK could never have got the level of support he has now if he had quitely accepted defeat and let the traitors take over. It was a brilliant move whether he planned it like that or not.

1650201622503.png

But going against the corrupt system was a masterstroke. IK has managed to expose all those involved by cancelling the NCV and calling for elections. The corrupt judges are well and truly exposed when they interfered in parliament which is against the constitution, refused to look at the key evidence and opened on Sunday and at midnight. PDM is exposed because the refused to go into the elections which they were trying to get for the past 3 years and bought out PTI members by horse trading.

IK could never have got the level of support he has now if he had quitely accepted defeat and let the traitors take over. It was a brilliant move whether he planned it like that or not.
Brilliant move or not, the only reason I am with him is because he said that WE SHOULD ONLY BOW BEFORE ALLAH and no one else . THIS IS ENOUGH FOR ME.

Brothers can someone please post the full jalsa with Imran speaking.

Been hearing this since 2013. Ignore these yellow journalists.

Ye case lag jayega, wo hojayega, saray cases khol do. Nothing will happen.

--

They can run smear campaigns all day and night. The people know truth.

People have given their verdict in Pesahwar, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad... whole Pakistan.. even overseas.. thousands of people gathered and said "Imported Government Rejected"

--
View attachment 835130
Agreed... But two member.... Relied with HaHa..... Any reason.... Or they are with habit of posting Haha just for HaHa....

Last edited:
Wow today karachi people kind seem happy , just got ifftari and people are full of passion and political debates on every shop.

What is next for PTI and IK after jalsa episode.... Bacause Shabaz Shareef is not going for election anytime soon..... And when IK is all alone.... Even establishment is feeling disturbed by their recent Presser went down in public opinion

Back
Top Bottom