What's new

PTI laundromat "Dhobis" also known as international "Spin Doctors"

KPK dude is too young to be in 150 list.

150 list is for old players.
and the oldies or ghaags of corruption are still free? what the hell are experienced parties doing?

and NAB did nothing incase of sitting KPK minister... first few lines from your DAWN source
PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf's (PTI) Provincial Minister for Mines and Minerals Ziaullah Afridi was arrested on corruption charges on Thursday following a proceeding by the Ehtesab Commission in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

To give you an idea of KPK's anti corruption drive... have a read
The anti-corruption race - Rahimullah Yusufzai

and the oldies or ghaags of corruption are still free? what the hell are experienced parties doing?

and NAB did nothing incase of sitting KPK minister... first few lines from your DAWN source
PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf's (PTI) Provincial Minister for Mines and Minerals Ziaullah Afridi was arrested on corruption charges on Thursday following a proceeding by the Ehtesab Commission in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

To give you an idea of KPK's anti corruption drive... have a read
The anti-corruption race - Rahimullah Yusufzai

bhai jaan,

haul their @rses to court.

you'll not find me doing dhobi-pana on behalf of PPP, MQM, or PMLN.

peace

Last edited:
Since i have a bit of time on my hand, i will reply to you point by point.

First of all, no you're not independent. You have been quite explicit with your allegiance to PML-N, so lets not play dumb here.

Classic politics

Indeed, if the head is rotten than the entire body is rotten too. Altaf Hussain, Asif Ali Zardari and Sharif Brothers are corrupt to the core. These men have not only looted billions of dollars from the Nation, but they are also involved in killing their opponents for their personal greed. They have made billions of dollars at the expense of the tax payers.

The only person who stands out here is Imran Khan who does not has a single corruption case against him.

IK is not the only one, PPP Punjab Chapter has been screaming the same thing too. Is there any doubt that there was rigging on a massive scale in Punjab especially in the VIP constituencies.

True, the rigging was on a very large scale. PML-N has mastered the art of rigging elections, it has been proven beyond a doubt that they rigged the elections in 1990. Same thing happened in 2013, that is why there are so many irregularities.

Creating fake Form 15's after the election, now that is a new low for the PML-N Government.

According to you

First of all, the Ehtisab Commission was created by the PTI lead government, it is a Provincial Chapter and not Federal. If it was NAB, nothing would have happened. At least with the KPK Ehtisab Commission there is a chance to receive justice, while on the other hand NAB is the most useless department in the Federal Government. Billions of Rupees have been stolen in the last 7 years, how many people have been caught?

What happened to the proud bravado's of Shahbaz Sharif bringing all that money back of Zardari? Oh wait i forgot, he actually apologized to him.

No, because he was caught, that is the most important point. He is facing justice, pray tell me how much justice is being handed out in Punjab and Sindh?

Rana Mashood was caught red handed on a video tape taking bribes, his reward was that he was made Education and Law Minister in Punjab Government. Than you have Rana Sanaullah who was the mastermind in the massacre in Model Town. For his good deed, he was reinstated as the Law Minister and let go scot free. Classic example of good governance from Shahbaz Sharif. Ishaq Daar pays out 500 billion rupees to IPP's without an Audit. Billions of rupees wasted in failed projects on the Federal Level. Where is the 'JUSTICE' there?

I won't even bother going into details of corruption in Sindh.

No, the Provincial Government arrests him, not the Federal. At least do your homework, if you're going to pretend to be an expert on something, at-least know what you're talking about.

It is because they created an impartial anti corruption department, something that is unheard of in Pakistan. I wish the other Provinces and most importantly Federal Government follows suit and creates an organization like this.

No it is just your slave mentality that is stopping you from looking at things rationally.

Ex PPP members without a stain of corruption on them, you would have a point if Sharjeel Memon or Rehman Malik joins PTI. On the other hand you forgot to mention how your beloved party's cabinet is largely filled by cronies of Musharraf, the same Musharraf who Nawaz Sharif wants to try under Article 6.

Indeed very sad to see such a bright user with such a slave like mentality
Brilliantly answered. Can't put it together any better.
@FaujHistorian , bhai, debate ends here. Brilliantly answered. You had misinterpreted a few things. Read this post.
I still can't see why people defend PPP and PMLN. Anyway go on. Have a nice day.

Brilliantly answered. Can't put it together any better.
@FaujHistorian , bhai, debate ends here. Brilliantly answered. You had misinterpreted a few things. Read this post.
I still can't see why people defend PPP and PMLN. Anyway go on. Have a nice day.

@WAJsal bhai

Aaap bhi mukhalif niklay.

Sad -(

Why would you assume that pointing out blundering idiotg called Immi Khan will automatically mean one is supporting PPP and PMLN goons.

Why?

Why?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?

@WAJsal bhai

Aaap bhi mukhalif niklay.

Sad -(

Why would you assume that pointing out blundering idiotg called Immi Khan will automatically mean one is supporting PPP and PMLN goons.

Why?

Why?
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay?
I never said you were supporting PPP or PMLN.
Your post pointing out 'blundering idiot called Imran Khan' was completely wrong and misleading. Please read notorious eagles post. His post is the best answer to your OP, which is based on misconception. If something is wrong it's wrong, period bhai.

I never said you were supporting PPP or PMLN.
Your post pointing out 'blundering idiot called Imran Khan' was completely wrong and misleading. Please read notorious eagles post. His post is the best answer to your OP, which is based on misconception. If something is wrong it's wrong, period bhai.

Bhai jaan

I did. There is no defense for panties and puntures.

no matter which dhobi ghaat one takes this for washing.

Bhai jaan

I did. There is no defense for panties and puntures.

no matter which dhobi ghaat one takes this for washing.
Sir ji OP is completely misleading and incorrect and different from fact's. Sethi puncture part is a joke now and i agree, everything other than that is in my opinion 'wrong'.
Have a nice day.

Sir ji OP is completely misleading and incorrect and different from fact's. Sethi puncture part is a joke now and i agree, everything other than that is in my opinion 'wrong'.
Have a nice day.
Bhai jaan

yhou are a balanced person. Lot more than notorious eagle.
Thank you

Then why did you not point that out when notorious eagle bhai did his dhobi ghant thing with them?

And why a good person like you would support anarchy in the country all in the name of Naya Pakistan (while under the cover it is really a purana PPP)

Then why did you not point that out when notorious eagle bhai did his dhobi ghant thing with them?

And why a good person like you would support anarchy in the country all in the name of Naya Pakistan (while under the cover it is really a purana PPP)
What dhobi ghant, he is saying the right thing. You really need to go through his post.
Sir ji, you have PPP and PMLN and PTI, who would you vote for? of course the best from the worst, right? considering PTI is not involved in corruption like PMLN and other parties. I am sorry i am simply doing things logically.

Sir ji, you have PPP and PMLN and PTI, who would you vote for? .

The best local MPA /MNA I can find. Regardless of their party affiliation (the only party I am excluding this time is MQM, at least for one election cycle).

I hope you have seen my thread about "if you want to develop Karachi, do not vote for MQM and PPP).

The best local MPA /MNA I can find. Regardless of their party affiliation (the only party I am excluding this time is MQM, at least for one election cycle).

I hope you have seen my thread about "if you want to develop Karachi, do not vote for MQM and PPP).
I even commented on it. Sir ji. Have a nice day. till next elections will be eligible to vote, insh-a-allah.

I Wonder why this garbage of a thread went away with the Featured tag. Its just a personal opinion and not linked to any informational article.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom