What's new

PTI laundromat "Dhobis" also known as international "Spin Doctors"

"Past performances are a guarantee of future results." :D

Learning from experience is hard, and predicting how well what we have learned will serve us in the future is even harder. The most useful lessons turn out to be those that are insensitive to small changes in our experience.(Carlo Tomasi)

Obviously some Pakistanis will not believe in change unless its happens, we still have a long way to go. But only if we could be a part of the change rather than to discourage people who are trying to change.

Learning from experience is hard, and predicting how well what we have learned will serve us in the future is even harder. The most useful lessons turn out to be those that are insensitive to small changes in our experience.(Carlo Tomasi)

Obviously some Pakistanis will not believe in change unless its happens, we still have a long way to go. But only if we could be a part of the change rather than to discourage people who are trying to change.

So please tell us how the claimed "tabdeeli aa gaye hey" is working out for the nation?

Calling out the Army when it acts illegally is not maligning it in any way. It is called telling the truth. :D

Syed bhai

Two TTAs are now on my case.

All because of you. hahaha

Bhai, mera kiya kasoor? Mein thehra aam aadmi. Aap tau oonchay logon mein sey hein. :D

So please tell us how the claimed "tabdeeli aa gaye hey" is working out for the nation?

I never said that tabdeli a gai hai, what I am saying is that at least we can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Instead of dismissing it out rightly because of weak eyesight we should at least try to work together to cross this dark tunnel.

I never said that tabdeli a gai hai, what I am saying is that at least we can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Instead of dismissing it out rightly because of weak eyesight we should at least try to work together to cross this dark tunnel.

Please do keep in mind that the light at the end of the tunnel might be a train headed your way.

Dekha,

Akela chor kay bhaagnay lugnay?

like the dying Caesar said!

Eh tu Brutus?

Sir, bagnaa hota tau bahut pehlay bhaag gaya hota. ;)

Please do keep in mind that the light at the end of the tunnel might be a train headed your way.

Still better than waiting at this end of the tunnel for train to cross the tunnel. It could be from Pak Railway which will never cross the tunnel.

Still better than waiting at this end of the tunnel for train to cross the tunnel. It could be from Pak Railway which will never cross the tunnel.

Whether it is better or not is up to you to decide. I can respect that.

Yaar kiyon bhaij rahain hai us becharay ko train kay aagay.

And poor soul is happy
hahaha what are you expecting on a fauji forum fauji bhai :)

Noon is here and after a certain tipping good will point is reached it's influence will increase manifolds...

the tipping point i am implying is the goodwill of people towards pmln due to it's work that is being done... and seriousness that is being shown...

i believe it has been reached... but my opinion is biased...

also you need to take into account the fact that everybody is not a burger pti supporter and little by little i am observing this shift in the people who are by day in and day out more willing towards N... you can even sense that on this forum...

people of pakistan i believe need to put work first and ramblings later... but on thing i'd like to say pti is still better than mqm ppp and other parties... i was a supporter of IK until i realized that he is just a frontman... for whom... that is for you to decide :D...

anyways i want a civilian administration to be in full power, because flaws of people, their inefficiencies as a whole must be represented at a country level for a long terms system to continue... also despite the corruption charges civilian administration have been far more accountable than other ones...

hopefully it makes any sense...
regards
a stern pml n supporter

Maligning Pakistan military as usual, what else. Baat mein waqai bohat wazan hey. Kachrey ka truck bhi itna hi wazni hota hey jitna phalon ka.

There's no fine line between criticism and maligning. What he has said here is not the latter. In the end of course, either way it doesn't matter, if history proves him right in this matter that is. We're all supporters of the army for it is and what it should be here, or at the least, we're very obsessed individuals with our own reasons.

What he's is saying may seem anti-army in all it's connotations, however, in my experience, this sort of talk is criticism can indeed be as you've labelled it, but it can also be criticism with the well-being of the country at heart, even the well-being of the army and those within it.

Calling out the Army when it acts illegally is not maligning it in any way. It is called telling the truth. :D

Bhai, mera kiya kasoor? Mein thehra aam aadmi. Aap tau oonchay logon mein sey hein. :D
Syed bhai

Two TTAs are now on my case.

All because of you. hahaha

Very soon I suspect, I too will be dragged along with the two of you gentlemen and be labelled an irresponsible janitor. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom