What's new

PTI Refuses MQM's Invitation to APC

PTI's stance is very clear... they'll not discuss anything or be in alliance with anyone who is part of the existing Govt... MQM is no exception, they first need to resign from the assemblies then they'll be in a better position to talk things with PTI and other non-parliament sitting political parties.

sory,
but if PTI wants to get the power to do wonders, what its telling to its supporters, thn PTI needs to find some support within currnt political parties.
thinking of sweeping alone, & forming a govt on its own, is a dream which cant be fruitfull , which surly give a chance to PPP form next govt with less votes & number of seats in the parliment?
PTI should target, to stop PMLn or PPP forming the next govt, thats the top they should be eyeing now, for that it really doesnt matters, they use who & when?
i feel really sory to the PDF members , who are supporting PTI to stand alone, & bring PPP another term with less votes & less NA seats, which is eventully on the cards ,IF PTI stands alone.
hope fully PTI will bring a end to the blackmailings of GHADARI , to the parties like MQM, & show the peoples of pakistan a progressive & productive governence , it can give to them?
WAKEUP guys plz come out of your childish dreams,& plz learn from the reality , which lies ahead?

sory,
but if PTI wants to get the power to do wonders, what its telling to its supporters, thn PTI needs to find some support within currnt political parties.
thinking of sweeping alone, & forming a govt on its own, is a dream which cant be fruitfull , which surly give a chance to PPP form next govt with less votes & number of seats in the parliment?
PTI should target, to stop PMLn or PPP forming the next govt, thats the top they should be eyeing now, for that it really doesnt matters, they use who & when?
i feel really sory to the PDF members , who are supporting PTI to stand alone, & bring PPP another term with less votes & less NA seats, which is eventully on the cards ,IF PTI stands alone.
hope fully PTI will bring a end to the blackmailings of GHADARI , to the parties like MQM, & show the peoples of pakistan a progressive & productive governence , it can give to them?
WAKEUP guys plz come out of your childish dreams,& plz learn from the reality , which lies ahead?

Well, I guess the leadership knows what they're doing - something which I guess is beyond our vision and scope of mind.

Well, I guess the leadership knows what they're doing - something which I guess is beyond our vision and scope of mind.

well posted,
fair enough, but in case they go for it, stand with them!
instead critisizing them, foolishly , right?

Go play your POGO beta...

Sure and if there's room left for criticism we won't let them take a step.

i belive on the political judgment of JH & SM, they are the experience of PTI, but as you may know foolish peoples only see dreams, with out any hint of reality in it!

i belive on the political judgment of JH & SM, they are the experience of PTI, but as you may know foolish peoples only see dreams, with out any hint of reality in it!

If it weren't for the foolish, what business had the wise in the world?

It shows complete lack of maturity on Imran Khan's part. PTI leadership needs to understand that there will be a hung parliament in 2013. The Khan needs the skills and the ability to form and manage a coalition.

Any party that has any aspiration to form a coalition govt in Islamabad has to work with MQM to manage Karachi, the commercial and financial hub of Pakistan.

Haq's Musings: Haq's Crystal Ball: A Look at Pak Elections 2013

I think it's 400,000 Armed Killers and 200,000 Bhatta Khors or is it 2 Million?? Now I'm confused!

By the way Rafay bhai, I am born and bred in Karachi and have lived in Nazimabad and PECHS and I have family members that are affiliated with MQM. Whatever you have said is incorrect. There are extortionists in MQM and perhaps even murderers but not assassins and I hope you know the difference.

Disciplined extortion, in Karachi was most likely started by MQM but they would threaten and beat those who refused. ANP & PAC (Liyari Gang war Criminals) have given this a new meaning, they execute anyone they find in the business centre who refuses to pay and they have recently begun to use grenades. MQM itself is baffled as to how best to handle the situation as it is out of control of everyone.

At the end of the day, MQM and traders are hit most as less revenue for Karachi means less extortion/donation for MQM.....MQM is well aware that a stable Karachi is in their best interest.

P.S. The APC is not an invitation to form an election alliance. It is meant to form a deterrence against anti Pakistani forces.....both foreign & domestic.

I must commend your ability in explaining criminal activities as acceptable social behavior..

Especially remarks like

Murders but not Assasins = so instead of target shooting someone they just shoot randomly.
Extortionist but not bhatta khors = wow...just wow..

MQM is baffled because their turf is being invaded and revenues being diminished..

When a big criminal starts his thuggery, the smaller ones will follow..MQM laid the foundation now PAC and ANP are following suit.

well posted,
fair enough, but in case they go for it, stand with them!
instead critisizing them, foolishly , right?

no need to worry, when they decide to go together all these people will be singing MQM songs as well

you forgot to add their unconditional support to zardari in every matter. Be it the illegal contempt of court bill or dual nationality bill etc etc

Yes, that is very disturbing indeed. But almost everyone is either on Zardari's side or against him, there is no middle ground and all of it is political, I mean the support to Zardari is all because of political reasons.

Chor yaar, kal tak yehi log PPP aur PML ke saath the. Lotey hain saare IK ke saath, what can he achieve alone? It would be a miracle if he bags even a handful of seats. PPP(P) will most likely form another Government with her allies, unless NS starts using the brain in his head instead of the one in his **** and descends from cloud no. 9 to Earth!

I must commend your ability in explaining criminal activities as acceptable social behavior..

Especially remarks like

Murders but not Assasins = so instead of target shooting someone they just shoot randomly.
Extortionist but not bhatta khors = wow...just wow..

MQM is baffled because their turf is being invaded and revenues being diminished..

When a big criminal starts his thuggery, the smaller ones will follow..MQM laid the foundation now PAC and ANP are following suit.

A Murderer can also be someone who takes a life in revenge for a life. We cannot look at all murderers with the same attitude. Just for an example, and not comparing MQM with this, there was a policeman who raided a house with his team to arrest an identified child molester and murderer and when this policeman apprehended this animal, instead of arresting him he shot him on site. Later on when the policeman was himself arrested and questioned, he said that he also has a 5 year old girl just like the girl the main raped and murdered and said how would I have been able to look my daughter in the eye had I let this man face courts where he would have been set free ultimately?

Now that's just an example of how a person may be a murderer but not guilty, non technically, of a crime. Anyway please read my post again, I have stated clearly that MQM has been involved in extortion/forced collection of donation like forever but their way was a lot different. And it all really kicked off when the Government cracked down on them and choked their revenues, and threatened their survival. Can anybody deny how many men/boys were executed by men in uniforms? Does anyone know how many of them were killed because their families could not meet the extortion demand of the men in uniform, including Rangers? What's wrong is wrong but, should we not look at the need of this wrong?

In 1971, could India have dreamt of breaking Pakistan in to 2 had we been just and fair to each other? Had we treated Bengali brothers fair and just, would they have picked up arms against us? Whatever's happening in Baluchistan, are we not to blame? Whatever happened in Karachi, should the rest of Pakistan not be questioned as to why they were all quiet during the reign of terror of uniforms in the biggest and most productive city of the nation?

Even today, I see everyone point fingers at MQM at target killing, regardless of who is killed. If it's someone from an opposite political party, the murderer must be MQM and if the victim is a member of MQM still MQM is blamed! I mean, there has to be some sense. Why do we believe the news that suits us and reject other news that do not suit us? Why are we all so unjust?

PTI's stance is very clear... they'll not discuss anything or be in alliance with anyone who is part of the existing Govt... MQM is no exception, they first need to resign from the assemblies then they'll be in a better position to talk things with PTI and other non-parliament sitting political parties.

no body is talking about alliance, its about APC and on principles PTI should throw out all the members or ministers which were affiliated with musharraf's govt under PMLQ

Back
Top Bottom