What's new

PTI split into 4 factions in Azad Kashmir

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
pti-losing-strengthen-in-ajk-1682369893-8850.jpeg

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s manoeuvring for cementing its strength has failed to bear fruit, 24NewsHD TV channel reported.

The PTI was all set to meet in Zaman Park with ex-prime minister Imran Khan.

Parvez Khattak summoned the party MLAs meeting at 6 pm on April 24 through an audio message.

Of 31 MLAs, 24 skipped the meeting, sources said, adding that just seven MLAs attended the meeting with Imran Khan in the chair.

They said 12 members of AJK Prime Minister Anwar Haq's group, four members of the Sargala group and five members of Barrister Sultan's group did not show up.

Two members of Sardar Tanveer Ilyas reached Lahore but avoided going to Zaman Park, the insiders said.

Photographs of seven MLAs meeting Imran Khan surfaced. Khawaja Farooq, Abdul Qayyum Niazi, Sardar Muhammad Hussain, Hafiz Hamid Raza, Chaudhry Maqbool Gujjar, Dewan Ali, Muhammad Iqbal attended the Zaman Park meeting.

The scenario saddened Iman Khan and made him announce the decision to sit in the opposition benches in the AJK assembly. The reason for the loss will come to the spotlight in a few days.

It seems only degenerates are elected into power in AJk

Despite establishment pressure I doubt you'll see such scenes anywhere else in the country (4 factions in just one party all vying for power)

It seems only degenerates are elected into power in AJk

Despite establishment pressure I doubt you'll see such scenes anywhere else in the country (4 factions in just one party all vying for power)
I don't get why AJK politics and trends are not congruent with punjab or KP.

I can understand balochistan having it's feudal system that's kinda insulated, esp due to the distance from the other power centres but why is AJK still stuck with electables and all?

@313ghazi

I doubt army had anything to do with this as this was expected. PTI gave tickets to lotas, Barrister Sultan is a big leader in Ajk and if he doesn't get what he wants he will change party, even as Pti head he was close to PPP and Pmln leaders. He will never sacrifice his political career for IK. Pti is a new party and it doesn't really have an ideology, IK needs to work on it and give tickets to those leaders who are with the Pti mission to bring reforms. The lotas will never agree because they will end up loosing out as they're the masters of corruption.

I can understand balochistan having it's feudal system that's kinda insulated, esp due to the distance from the other power centres but why is AJK still stuck with electables and all?

@313ghazi

Ajk has strong baradari system, in my area for local elections a Pti guy stood elections on ppp ticket and all pti guys voting for ppp lol. PDF is different than the real world we live in.

Last edited:
Pti too.much focused on punjab and saving imran from arrest than on azad kashmir
Maybe take responsibility for once in your life and stop voting for morons - I swear even interior Sindh does not consistently send such characters to Parliament

Pti is a new party and it doesn't really have an ideology,
I guess they can get some tips for the ideological party that is PPP? You just said AJK politics is baradari based. Why is ideology a factor now? And the rest of Pakistan (Punjab and KP seems to find some) seems fine with PTI's lack of ideology. It's seems only AJK voters are looking for ideological and strongly principled candidates such as the ones that made the 4 blocs we are talking about?

PDF is different than the real world we live in.
Apparently, it's just AJK and possibly Sindh. PDF is not that different from Punjab and KP, if past by-elections are any indication.

Pti too.much focused on punjab and saving imran from arrest than on azad kashmir
Ok, let Imran khan be arrested and probably killed, fer focus kar leyo Azad Kashmir te.

1682468065200.jpeg

@313ghazi

Bunch of pendus innit.

Ajk has one of the worst politicians in the entire country, Feudal lords who are loyal to no one and hungry for power!

Ajk has one of the worst politicians in the entire country, Feudal lords who are loyal to no one and hungry for power!

Yep. On top of that most people have income coming in from abroad, especially in Mirpur/kotli/Dadyal regions so have adapted to living with sh1t politicians.

I guess they can get some tips for the ideological party that is PPP? You just said AJK politics is baradari based. Why is ideology a factor now? And the rest of Pakistan (Punjab and KP seems to find some) seems fine with PTI's lack of ideology. It's seems only AJK voters are looking for ideological and strongly principled candidates such as the ones that made the 4 blocs we are talking about?

View attachment 926325

Atleast try to understand my point. I was trying to give a reason for their loss of MNAs. Yes its based on Baradari system but Pti should be able to change it, they're an inqalabi party so when people vote Pti because of what they believe that's when people will move out of baradari system.
In Ajk they had barrister sultan as head of pti, he was always partying with ppp and pmln guys, attending their weddings, it was expected he will jump ship.

Punjab has its own issues, we will see in the future, and how many pti MNAs are in parliament as opposition?

Pti needs some time to make their grassroot level party strong so new ideological leaders come through and fight for MNA seats. Who will stop them then? Or topple governments.

Bunch of pendus innit.

Ghazi sahib paisa bolta hei

Congratulations to the flourishing democracy in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom