What's new

PTI will contact all but PML-N: Imran Khan

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz hahahhaha dude you gotta be kidding me with your logic. Its sad how ignorant you are. The west doesnt want Nawaz sharif in power. There is a reason why his govt was toppled in 1999 in the first place. He made pak a nuclear power. The only reason why all the sheeps including you have started hating nawaz sharif is because your sheep herder imran the angel, hates him and is taking his frustration out on him. I bet the day the sheep herder imran the angel starts saying good things about PMLN, you sheeps would fall in love with PMLN

How many times did Holbrooke visit Nawaz's mahal in Raiwind?

nawaz-sharif-richard-holbrooke.jpg

nawaz-shareef-with-holbrook.jpg

4069435674_cb1631f9ae_z.jpg

images

Nawaz+Sharif+Opposition+Parties+Agree+Form+f2gVevwyYa9l.jpg

Nawaz and Zardari are the same.

As for the 1998 Nuclear missile tests, Pakistan was going to undergo tests after indian tests no matter who was in power.

So Its PMLN again to bear the burnt of his ire....i/o PPP, MQM, PMLQ etc...strange posture by IK in this difficult times.....Its only resemble how strongly he's afraid of PMLN....!!!:hitwall:

This shows how biggest liar and the party which could not be trusted at any cost is PML N

That was PPP in 1997. 100 seats? Haha
It'd be a miracle if PTI scores seats in 2 digits, let alone 3.

You may be right! But I think they can touch double digits through riding on “Kiraye ke Tattoos” you know what I means….:hitwall: But still that wins will not be considered technically solely on PTI plateform in the first place either...:tongue:

Pitty on the Slogan of Change…!!:rofl::rofl:

You may be right! But I think they can touch double digits through riding on “Kiraye ke Tattoos” you know what I means….:hitwall: But still that wins will not be considered technically solely on PTI plateform in the first place either...:tongue:

Pitty on the Slogan of Change…!!:rofl::rofl:

pml n was supported by ISI idiot

Back
Top Bottom