What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Lol, u are true follower of your leader. Changed stance in single thread three times bravo.

Do i need to reply all this, please go ahead, what ever IK can do. If he is against whole system, why waiting for NS to back down. PTi, government, and terrorist all on same page. Let March began.

you are really like nawaz sharif... dumbo and a fool of highest order... :lol:

yeh tu galat baat hai na yaar ... koi tu hum bechare awaam ko bhi izzat se bulay bina biryani aur qormay ke :lol:

yar tu aaja biryani mien khila dunga Pindi say, one of the best ever, asi karachi mein bhi nahi milti jese raja bazar mien milti hy

you are really like nawaz sharif... dumbo and a fool of highest order... :lol:

yar tu aaja biryani mien khila dunga Pindi say, one of the best ever, asi karachi mein bhi nahi milti jese raja bazar mien milti hy

that would be lovely :D
mai kabhi kisi jalsay ya dharne mai nai gaya :cray:
itne pyar se bula raha hai yar ... rola diya tu ne tu :smitten::cray:

10500423_806834756025613_3572969301353995190_n.jpg

Imran vows to end ‘Sharif monarchy’ through Aug 14 march

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Sunday vowed to end what he termed is the 'Sharif family monarchy’ in the country through his party’s ‘Azadi march’ scheduled for August 14.

Speaking at a PTI workers convention here, he said the sit-in will not end until a ‘new Pakistan’ is made.

Khan said there was no real democracy in Pakistan but a monarchy of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

He asked the difference between monarchy and democracy and answered himself that in democracy, the head of state is accountable to the people, there is merit in democratic system and taxpayers’ money is not used by the rulers.

"Now you tell me, can the Pakistani nation hold Sharif brothers accountable?" questioned the PTI chief, adding that, “What kind of democracy is this? I challenge you to bring forward any individual I have appointed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government from my family.”

“Till the leaders in this country are not elected democratically, till they don’t spend taxpayers’ money on the citizens of the state, no change will come,” he said.

“The time for this fake government is over, we will not rest until re-elections take place,” said Khan to a charged audience.

The statement comes at a time when the ruling Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) is reportedly approaching the PTI for a negotiation prior to Imran Khan's scheduled 'million-man' march to the federal capital on August 14.

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has denied any meeting with Imran, while the PTI chief has said there is "no room" for any agreement with the government.

Imran called on country-wide supporters to march to Islamabad in protests of the government's alleged rigging of four key constituencies that the PTI chief says were won fraudulently by the PML-N.

The PTI chief alleged that the Sharif family was involved in corruption and blamed them for stealing taxpayers’ money.

“Hyde Park flat of Nawaz Sharif’s son is worth Rs7 billion while Mayfair apartment is of Rs5 billion … where did you get this money from, Mian sahib?” he questioned.

“I am a taxpayer, I am asking you 20 years ago you had nothing. Where did all this money and property come from?”

Two marches, and unending speculation

---------------------------------

Govt may accept PTI demands sans mid-term polls

Govt may accept PTI demands sans mid-term polls - thenews.com.pk

asay nahi janu, when we say monarchy will end on 14th of August, we mean we will crush your dynasty once and forever !

:pakistan:

You guys should seriously consider a more peaceful way to fix this issue,doesn't look like the best time for these marches

You guys should seriously consider a more peaceful way to fix this issue,doesn't look like the best time for these marches

whats so violent about it? we were, we are, we will always be peaceful... its the govt that may inflict violence, we just want to prove rigging and demand electoral reforms..

whats so violent about it? we were, we are, we will always be peaceful... its the govt that may inflict violence, we just want to prove rigging and demand electoral reforms..

Oh come on,Like India Pakistan is also a 3rd world country violence will happen & besides IK has threatened to shut down the entire country if his demands are not met

Oh come on,Like India Pakistan is also a 3rd world country violence will happen & besides IK has threatened to shut down the entire country if his demands are not met

we are not like them, and we know who we are, we are indeed not like the rest of the political parties you see in india or pakistan.. our leadership is educated and civil. secondly Imran Khan has threatened to shut down the country provided the govt cracks down on the leadership, what else he is suppose to say?

Tick Tick Tick ahhhhhh can't find a sign of u turn, soon road finish on dead end:wink:

Well if elections were rigged Imran Khan should do this, and see real results. I am favor of democracy, but no in favor of PTI, PMLN , MQM, PPP, etc...

Tick Tick Tick time is running out for Pakistan, because of IK's puerile and myopic agenda and NS's Punjabi ego. If all goes to shit then fellow Pakistani brothers and sisters prepare to weep blood because our state is about to go the Egyptian and Libyan way.

When Karl Marx wrote of the revolution of the proletariat he wrote of the 99% taking power from the 1% who were the bourgeoisie, not the other way around. There is no consensus in the latter. There is no progress in a revolution without consensus, definitely not in one where 1% of the population takes to the streets and usurps power from the 99%. The 99% will always fight back. Case in point: Egypt and Iraq.

IK will fail but if he succeeds then the next chapter in our history will be void of the word progress. You will have IK and PTI's fiery young jiyalas to thank for that. Teenagers are God's curse on man. I speak with conviction because I too was once a teenager. If I could, I'd travel back in time and slap myself.

PTI says police now threatening its leaders

After shadowing and harassing Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf workers, the capital police have started issuing threats to PTI leaders to pre-empt their Azadi March planned for August 14, the party said on Sunday.

“I received a call this morning from the Special Branch (of police) asking me to shift my family from my house by 5pm for I could be put under house arrest anytime,” Shireen Mazari, senior leader and information secretary of the PTI, told a press conference here.

She said someone introducing himself as Saqlain Bajwa delivered the threat to her.

“How can I push out my family from my house, and why should I,” she asked, adding, “I am not the only one who received the call. Naeemul Haq, staff officer to PTI Chief Imran Khan, also received a similar call.”

Senior Superintendent of Police Mohammad Ali Nekokara had denied to Dawn on Saturday that the police had been visiting the homes of PTI activists and menacingly demanding information about the party workers mobilising support for the march.

But SSP Nekokara meaningfully added that the police had “only been collecting contact numbers” of the party workers, in accordance

with the Standard Operating Procedure, for conveying them government’s messages in case of an emergency.

In reply to a question, Ms Mazari said the PTI has decided not to seek permission from the Ministry of Interior or the District Administration for holding its Azadi March.

“We know about the threats to Imran Khan but he has never tried to hide behind bulletproof shields. There will be same security for workers and leaders,” she said.

LG system and Tenancy Law

PTI MNA from Islamabad Asad Umar, sitting by her side at the same press conference, said the PML-N government was not serious in resolving the problems and issues of the federal capital.

“The Tenancy Law is not being introduced in the federal capital. As far as the local government system (LGS) is concerned, the draft law shows that there will be no role for the residents of Islamabad in the governance,” he said.

Local leader of PTI Shahzad Wasim said that Article 37(1) of the Constitution says there should be decentralisation of powers in the country but the government was not willing to introduce true LGS in Islamabad.

“Even if the LGS is introduced in Islamabad, a retired bureaucrat will take most of the decisions,” he said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom