What's new

PTI's Fawad Chaudhry: Pakistan has Afghan blood on his hand !!!

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Why this dumb man hyphenating Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Listen from 5:45 till 6:52 - he just openly sided with Taliban against his own country. He supported Taliban/Afghanistan narrative and accused Pakistani leadership for playing with Afghan Blood.

Seriously...No one has any lost love with that shithole country.

IK is primarily responsible here. People rightly called him Taliban Khan. When he was in government, his *** was still used to be found in Afghanistan, I still remember that.

Why do I think that recent hot situation b/w Afg and Pakistan was deliberately created by Taliban to send a message to Pakistan that "look we are not happy - bring our boy back in power or border will remain destabilised"

This is nasty stuff......

Listen from 5:45 till 6:52 - he just openly sided with Taliban against his own country. He supported Taliban/Afghanistan narrative and accused Pakistani leadership for playing with Afghan Blood.

IK is primarily responsible here. People rightly called him Taliban Khan. When he was in government, his *** was still used to be found in Afghanistan, I still remember that.

Why do I think that recent hot situation b/w Afg and Pakistan was deliberately created by Taliban to send a message to Pakistan that "look we are not happy - bring our boy back in power or border will remain destabilised"

This is the story of majority of PDF Pakistanis lately including PDF staff to put pitty Party politics and im the dim above than the Pakistan itself.

By the way...

if you check out Moeed Pirzada video je us also ranting against Pakistan army's intention to go after TTP inside Afghanistan. that's like disrespecting a sovereign nation according to him.

the same nation that rejects border and wants to extend its sovereignty up to Attock. regularly attacks border posts and kills civilans.

So there is across the board consensus among politicians about soft approach towards TTP. Earlier you foreign minister indicated the same. Interesting...

Load of BS…. Only one lot who is responsible for this Afghan Taliban/TTP mess and that is your blue eyed army boys..The 11 pass generals incapable of coming up with any long term strategy, nurturing good and bad Taliban.. if you play with snakes they will bite you..

Since when did you care about Pakistan other than your pockets?

You guys wanted polarisation. Don't cry now.

چل بے تجھ سے تو لاکھ بہتر ہیں جو ایک زانی شرابی جواری کو لیڈر نہیں پیر بنائے بیٹھے ہیں
کیسا لیڈر ہے تمھارا جو اپنی بیٹی کو سرعام قبول کرنے سے ڈرتا ہے۔ ؟

Load of BS…. Only one lot who is responsible for this Afghan Taliban/TTP mess and that is your blue eyed army boys..The 11 pass generals incapable of coming up with any long term strategy, nurturing good and bad Taliban.. if you play with snakes they will bite you..
give an alternate strategy..

like maybe open an office of TTP ? Like Imran Khan suggested?

and Afghans have Pakistani blood on their hands. what an idiot this guy become. afflicted by same sickness many dear PTI fans are suffering from

چل بے تجھ سے تو لاکھ بہتر ہیں جو ایک زانی شرابی جواری کو لیڈر نہیں پیر بنائے بیٹھے ہیں
کیسا لیڈر ہے تمھارا جو اپنی بیٹی کو سرعام قبول کرنے سے ڈرتا ہے۔ ؟

Model town killer ke bache. Tu kya bakwas karega. Jaag Punjabi jaag ke tattoo. Bajwa army ke piche chupne waale pitoo. Bara aya Showbaz ka bharwa.

Tujhe aur teri PDM ko ab bataynge ke kis tarah mamlaat ko sidha karna he.

give an alternate strategy..

like maybe open an office of TTP ? Like Imran Khan suggested?

and Afghans have Pakistani blood on their hands. what an idiot this guy become. afflicted by same sickness many dear PTI fans are suffering from

It is you guys who are holding peace talks with the Taliban.

Last edited:
Model town killer ke bache. Tu kya bakwas karega. Jaag Punjabi jaag ke tattoo. Bajwa army ke piche chupne waale pitoo.

🤣
Although, I am not an ethnic Punjabi myself but yes resident proud Punjabi for sure and like your designation as such.

Punjab has better records of absorbing completely all ethnicities than anyother province and place..its a melting pot of just Pakistaniat..Kudos!!

This is the story of majority of PDF Pakistanis lately including PDF staff to put pitty Party politics and im the dim above than the Pakistan itself.

By the way...

Pak Amy themselves put their own property dealerships ahead of the country.... And Politicians put London real estate ahead of Pakistan....

I don't know who puts Pakistan first anymore .....

if you check out Moeed Pirzada video je us also ranting against Pakistan army's intention to go after TTP inside Afghanistan. that's like disrespecting a sovereign nation according to him.

the same nation that rejects border and wants to extend its sovereignty up to Attock. regularly attacks border posts and kills civilans.

I wonder if Afghanistan declares open war against Pakistan what will happen.... Will people sacrifice their lives for Bajwa Doctrine and Zardari Corrupt Nawaz or whatever is left of Pakistan ideology.... ??? I wonder.

Interestingly India may support the Afghan invasion of Pakistan. The Afghan Taliban are crazy enough to do something like this because they have nothing to lose. I wonder if the Pathans in Waziristan and KPK the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement would side with the invading afghans.

The Pakistani Generals are known for surrendering and as the current Pakistani Defence Minister Muhammad Asif famously said, "the Pakistani COAS shakes in fear at the thought of a war!"...

There are many many fault lines in Pakistan currently.... The country is divided as never before. Just poll this forum and get a sense of that.

Pak Amy themselves put their own property dealerships ahead of the country.... And Politicians put London real estate ahead of Pakistan....

I don't know who puts Pakistan first anymore .....

I dont thinks so. PA as institution always put Pakistan above than anything. Politicians too never sold Pakistan ever otherwise we are not Atomic power as of Now.

Putting Pakistan behinds is the new phenomina introduce by one and only Fitna-e-Imrania.

Back
Top Bottom