What's new

PTI's Fawad Chaudhry: Pakistan has Afghan blood on his hand !!!

PA as institution always put Pakistan above than anything.

"PA as institution always put PA above than anything including Pakistan (and its people)" .. . This is a more accurate statement

As for Fawad Ch's remarks, deliberately harming national and state interests for petty political point scoring/gain is unacceptable and shouldn't be allowed under any circumstances

Exactly... Pakistani have such short term.memories
Told u gays never trust on these boot rakshaks and mother sellers dollar khor generals of Pakistan
They sold us to these corrupt haramies PDM now we will never let them live piss fully in GHQ

As you said, Fitna-Imrania has many many supporters.... Including me. So either you come to terms with that or go into a civil war mode. Get it?

Lol at your "PA as institution always put Pakistan above anything"... Pak Army Generals retire in my country... America. You put your retirement nest before anything... Human reality 101.

Fitna-e-Imrania will eventually reforms Establishment Political role greatly which is welcome no doubt but not more than that its dies down with im the dim demise.

In essence its strengthen traditional politics and politicians in the longer run. Already Warseen of Harrappa and Mohinjodaro first time ever joinning hands to steer country out of the bushes and permanantly fixing fractured Civilian-Khaki divide towards the constitutional boundries in essence.

Stupid statement by Fawad Ch and the timing is even worst. I'm all for exposing establishment for their wrong doings and political interference but when it comes to national security related stuff, we should be careful.

Fitna-e-Imrania will eventually reforms Establishment Political role greatly which is welcome no doubt but not more than that its dies down with im the dim demise.

In essence its strengthen traditional politics and politicians in the longer run. Already Warseen of Harrappa and Mohinjodaro first time ever joinning hands to steer country out of the bushes and permanantly fixing fractured Civilian-Khaki divide towards the constitutional boundries in essence.

What about Fitna-e-Raiwindia? Your supremo from Raiwind was out on streets against the same establishment and was calling names not so long ago.

Itni beghairati kaise kar lete ho tum patwari? BC Nawaz kare to okay, koi aur kare to fatwa bazi?

IK is primarily responsible here. People rightly called him Taliban Khan. When he was in government, his *** was still used to be found in Afghanistan, I still remember that.

Imran Khan is not in power for past 8 months. Now Fauji Jernails and their pets can fix the situation ......... but it seems all thay did in last 8 months is to make it whole lot worse than it was before that.

Fk9vxSLXgAAaSBV

Last edited:
the same nation that rejects border and wants to extend its sovereignty up to Attock. regularly attacks border posts and kills civilans.
Yes, UN doesn't recognise so it is not a sovereign nation as such, but the attack will unite TTP. IEA. Afghans, ISIS-K etc including mads from Tajikistan, Syria, Yemen, etc.
So, strict border control and covert ops inside Afghanistan.
چل بے تجھ سے تو لاکھ بہتر ہیں جو ایک زانی شرابی جواری کو لیڈر نہیں پیر بنائے بیٹھے ہیں
کیسا لیڈر ہے تمھارا جو اپنی بیٹی کو سرعام قبول کرنے سے ڈرتا ہے۔ ؟
Man, SS made DPO to divorce his wife so he can marry. Tahira Saeed rings any bell? Hamza used the police to beat Ayesha Ahad so the secret marriage won't go public.

""The 63-years old politician Shahbaz Sharif did his 5th marriage with Kalsoom Hay who was a wife of former DPO Okara Tariq Qureshi with whom he has three children. Shahbaz Sharif asked Kalsoom Hay to take divorce from Okara Tariq Qureshi after which he married with her in 2012.""

Man, SS made DPO to divorce his wife so he can marry. Tahira Saeed rings any bell? Hamza used the police to beat Ayesha Ahad so the secret marriage won't go public.
""The 63-years old politician Shahbaz Sharif did his 5th marriage with Kalsoom Hay who was a wife of former DPO Okara Tariq Qureshi with whom he has three children. Shahbaz Sharif asked Kalsoom Hay to take divorce from Okara Tariq Qureshi after which he married with her in 2012.""

Nope, to patwaries all of these don't count. Only evils of IK are processed by their tiny little brains.

What about Fitna-e-Raiwindia? Your supremo from Raiwind was out on streets against the same establishment and was calling names not so long ago.

Itni beghairati kaise kar lete ho tum patwari? BC Nawaz kare to okay, koi aur kare to fatwa bazi?

I am one and only PMLN supporte on this forum (one who actually accepts supprting PMLN openly) since 2008. I never put Nawaz or Maryam above than Pakistan ever, they will never be.

What a rètarded statement by this ugly fat **** trying to put the blame on us.

This is exactly why PTI and it's low IQ side men are just as much as a shit option as the transgender Bhuttos, and shameless Sharifs. They are national security risks and don't even defend Pakistan.

They've turned everyone in Pakistan into mental slaves that suck Afghan balls meanwhile Afghans literally reject the country's sovereignty, call them all murtads, despise their race, and want to ally with BJP and Hindutvas.

They might as well complain that we have Indian blood on our hands then. Because Afghans are no different to Indians, they have the same hate as BJP RSS and same initial goals.

🤣
Although, I am not an ethnic Punjabi myself but yes resident proud Punjabi for sure and like your designation as such.

Punjab has better records of absorbing completely all ethnicities than anyother province and place..its a melting pot of just Pakistaniat..Kudos!!

Says a Model town killer supporter.

I am one and only PMLN supporte on this forum (one who actually accepts supprting PMLN openly) since 2008. I never put Nawaz or Maryam above than Pakistan ever, they will never be.

The fact that you follow and support a certified chor and the f!lth that sucked blood out of this nation for 3 decades, speaks for itself. Please sell this to someone else as I've got no soft corner for these leaches and their supporters who facilitate their robberies by voting for them.

Stupid statement by Fawad Ch and the timing is even worst. I'm all for exposing establishment for their wrong doings and political interference but when it comes to national security related stuff, we should be careful.

Not to forget Afghan NSA called Pakistan a "brothel" and this is what Nawaz Sharif did right after that statement

60fbd7b9b0809.png

@Tameem

I again agree with you. Mian sahab nai hamesha Pakistan ko aagai rakha hai

Itna aagai rakha hai k woh aur Pakistan ko randi khana kehnai walai peechai reh gaye aur London main meetings kartai hain

accused Pakistani leadership for playing with Afghan Blood.
The statement is true. In fact, Pakistanis also suffered due to our policies. We sold Pakistanis.
Nevertheless, Fawad should know that we didn't kill Pakistanis and Afghanis directly but supported the colation logistics. Anyway, he must defend Pakistan on int matters and not just IK.

I dont thinks so. PA as institution always put Pakistan above than anything. Politicians too never sold Pakistan ever otherwise we are not Atomic power as of Now.

Putting Pakistan behinds is the new phenomina introduce by one and only Fitna-e-Imrania.
You are a nuc power because US allowed it, US India relationship was not what it was then, they were ok if Pak nuc program counterbalanced India. PA institution of today is not what it was 40 years ago.. the upper leadership is totally corrupted, ISI completely embedded in politics, new cyberwings stood up not to fight cyberwar against enemies but army detractors within.
The new phenomena is that people have woken up and see the army generals for what they have become..
No one and i guarantee you, no one here has any disrespect for the foot soldiers or shaheed, but the army leadership are scum no better that the pdm crooks they happily facilitate..
They are the Gaddar, selling themselves for dollars and need to be taken to account. Their lavish DHA and wedding halls need to be taken over and given to the poor and converted to hospitals..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom