What's new

Punjab Police arrests PTM leaders

Alaka ,some of their demands were valid ... and govt actually paid heed to them...

But now it’s turning into a circus...

This manzoor fella (who was reasonable at first & Launched his movement - which gained momentum after Naqeeb Wazirs murder) is playing into the hands of enemies ...

Remember they even distanced themselves at first from Pres Ashraf Ghanis statement?

And now we have afghani Haramis showing up in protests in Pak as well as abroad... in afghani flags .. chanting the chutiya mantra of pashtunistan.

Here is an example ;

7230bf30-464a-438f-94e0-de963c49aa06-jpeg.468498

b92a6694-f70c-49a6-8b47-bfc26c9bf8ea-jpeg.468497

the authorities should simply check CNIC's of PTM jalsa participants and only allow those who have one. and i am not here to defend manzoor pashteen, i just don't want him to be another bhutto jo aaj b zinda hy. we should let his "tehreek" die her own death.

also, we should refrain ourselves from criticizing other for taking pictures with Afghanistan president if our own Achakzai do the same, support them by his actions and verbally. and then come to Baluchistan assembly and National assembly and advise our Prime Minister in different matters and have a say in all National and International matters. it is hypocrisy.

you simply did not get the gist.mqm made a huge rupture on pakistani establishment!
remember AH speech in india?
anyways

Legitimate Socio Economic problems can make huge dent in nation building process.
dhaka episode zaroor dekhainnnn

dude, what's wrong with your flags ? with those flags you only get a "STFU".

If only Pashteen was a man on a wheelchair and had blocked the capital for two weeks and murdered two policemen. They haven't even had the balls to arrest Khadim Rizvi even when his arrest warrants are out. Either someone in the establishment has an undying love for Islamists or today we have truly become a banana republic.

Don't get me wrong but Pakistanis need to start movement and demand compensation from Mehsuds who are responsible for killing thousands of innocents. Tahaufuz from Mehsuds should be the name of the movement.

Or the so called 'free' press has been arm twisted not to even cover their Jalsa in Lahore or the media has become the guardian of the establishment!

PTM Lahore Jalsa Live

no offence but you call that a jalsa? :lol:

barri hi thaki hui rally thi..8-)

dude, what's wrong with your flags ? with those flags you only get a "STFU".
it's called a force of habit, he's a hindu banya modi's paaltu pilla and a raw desk clerk sitting in some rotting raw office in a toiletless building pretending to be a tribal pashtoon and his habit got best of him cuz he posted his original toilet paper err...I mean flag because he was under severe pressure due to holding all that #1 and #2 in with full force while on the edge of release with his eyes turning red and overflowing his own kudrat kola (just try and picture that without laughing, :woot: pakkarra gayaaaa)! :lol:

Posting this n!gga's screenshot before he says "oops" and changes it! 8-)
Screenshot_20180422-203018.png

Last edited:
it's called a force of habit, he's hindu banya modi's paaltu pilla and a raw desk clerk sitting in some rotting raw office in a toiletless building pretending to be a tribal pashtoon and his habit got best of him cuz he posted his original flag (pakkarra gayaaaa)! :lol:

Posting this n!gga's screenshot before he says "oops" and changes it! 8-)
screenshot_20180422-203018-png.468591

Hahaha. Indians never fail to amuse me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom