What's new

Punjab to fund Balochistan projects

By that logic you are all part of Persian Empire.

Well what ever rocks your boat, we understand a Pakistani is only a male of punjabi origin the rest are Khurrasanis and so on, anything but not Pakistanis.

I am I wish the rest of them for once were Pakistanis first, where was pakistan first when dhandli happened, where was pakistan first when we cheated our own people out of their resources?.

Where was pakistan first when Punjab government said jaag punjab jaag, where was pakistan first when they said punjabi wheat for Punjab?.

Jaag punjab jaag is most misquoted thing ever.

This is poem against Army generals by Jalib. Ganja brothers always sing his poems in rally even now. It was never about punjabi nationalism.

Jaag punjab jaag is most misquoted thing ever.

This is poem against Army generals by Jalib. Ganja brothers always sing his poems in rally even now. It was never about punjabi nationalism.

Whatever you say brother, we know reality is very different, we also understand how much the Bengalis were considered as Pakistanis, they won the votes but lost.

Simple Punjab should concentrate on it's own territory and people, we don't need their help, we are just fine.

Well what ever rocks your boat, we understand a Pakistani is only a male of punjabi origin the rest are Khurrasanis and so on, anything but not Pakistanis.

What the hell are you smoking?

Whatever you say brother, we know reality is very different, we also understand how much the Bengalis were considered as Pakistanis, they won the votes but lost.

Simple Punjab should concentrate on it's own territory and people, we don't need their help, we are just fine.

And last time Sindh based party was ruling, also thanks to Punjab. Its only when Ganjas come to power some people start to cry. Despite the fact that PPP ruined Pakistan in last 5 years. Ganja party was only ine who won seats all over Pakistan.

In Balochistan they won most number of seats, still thet let other nationalist party form goverment.

Provincial Assembly of Balochistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am I wish the rest of them for once were Pakistanis first, where was pakistan first when dhandli happened, where was pakistan first when we cheated our own people out of their resources?.

Where was pakistan first when Punjab government said jaag punjab jaag, where was pakistan first when they said punjabi wheat for Punjab?.
Why don't you start with yourself & worry for the Rest later ?

I know rigging happened , does it make me mad yes it does .. am I angry yes I am .. but does taht make me any less Pakistani ?? No it Doesn't .. bad or worse .. This is my Country .. I Love it more then I Love Punjab or any other province .

And last time Sindh based party was ruling, also thanks to Punjab. Its only when Ganjas come to power some people start to cry. Despite the fact that PPP ruined Pakistan in last 5 years. Ganja party was only ine who won seats all over Pakistan.

In Balochistan they won most number of seats, still thet let other nationalist party form goverment.

Provincial Assembly of Balochistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PPP is a Pakistani party unlike PMLN Which is a punjabi Representitive party, PPP was led by corrupt and those who have hijacked it.

What's so bad about saying don't worry about us we don't need your help, help yourself first and not worry about us?.

PPP is a Pakistani party unlike PMLN Which is a punjabi Representitive party, PPP was led by corrupt and those who have hijacked it.

What's so bad about saying don't worry about us we don't need your help, help yourself first and not worry about us?.

No wonder you guys kill punjabis cowardly. Shows your depth.

I am from fata actually, but Baluchistan is our home too as it's full of Pukhtoons.

We don't want our resources stolen under the banner of help, we have been cheated many times in the past and only a fool will think it won't happen again.

We trapped in a system designed against us that allows seats per population percentage, this will always ensure we never can take the most seats.

Someone will come along and say oh but in senate everyone has same seats, that's beside the point as government will always be formed by those who will win from Punjab and we know a punjabi will only vote his kind.

If we were dying we wouldn't want a drop of water from Punjab.

you are definitely not pukhtoon, if any pukhtoon hears you talk like this about Pakistan he would rip your throat.

Ganja is not even a Punjabi he is a Kashmiri LOL. I think you are assuming all Punjabi cities and villages look like Lahore or something.

Why don't you start with yourself & worry for the Rest later ?

I know rigging happened , does it make me mad yes it does .. am I angry yes I am .. but does taht make me any less Pakistani ?? No it Doesn't .. bad or worse .. This is my Country .. I Love it more then I Love Punjab or any other province .

What we don't love pakistan?, have we not fought for it, died for it, worked for it, plz don't make it sound ethnic to me.

No wonder you guys kill punjabis cowardly. Shows your depth.

Who when where, we haven't killed anyone nor do we agree with anyone killing, punjabi people are most welcomed here to live, work, settle.

All I said Punjab should concentrate in it's own problems and development, we don't need their help, we don't welcome there help.

you are definitely not pukhtoon, if any pukhtoon hears you talk like this about Pakistan he would rip your throat.

Za Na Pukhtoon yum, Kho Zama moor or pilar Pukhtoon de.

Sure brother what ever you say because I speak my mind, a Pukhtoon to you is someone who says yes butt sahib, well I rather not be that Pukhtoon.

What did I say bad about Pakistan please do point it out, we love it we don't sell for a few dollars like some of our countrymen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom