What's new

Punjab to fund Balochistan projects

What we don't love pakistan?, have we not fought for it, died for it, worked for it, plz don't make it sound ethnic to me.

Who when where, we haven't killed anyone nor do we agree with anyone killing, punjabi people are most welcomed here to live, work, settle.

All I said Punjab should concentrate in it's own problems and development, we don't need their help, we don't welcome there help.
Love Pakistan First .. then Hater anyone later . . I am not the one who is making it ethnic you are .. I was not the one who was bashing a province .. you were ..

Love Pakistan First .. then Hater anyone later . . I am not the one who is making it ethnic you are .. I was not the one who was bashing a province .. you were ..

I didn't bash no province I just highlighted they robbed us of election, we don't need their help, how is that ethnic or provincial bashing?.

Do you deny that they rigged the votes, do you deny the seats per population is designed against other groups?.

No don't tell me about senate, we are talking about National Assembly.

I didn't bash no province I just highlighted they robbed us of election, we don't need their help, how is that ethnic or provincial bashing?.

Do you deny that they rigged the votes, do you deny the seats per population is designed against other groups?.

How did they rob you when BNP was given the mandate? Tone down your Punjab centric hate, your sardars have robbed you in ways worse than Punjabis have ever.

I think the whole population quota thing is unfair if applied to entire provinces. It should be a more flexible system based on districts and education levels. If a district has only 10% literacy.. why the hell would you allow it to contribute more than its share based on number of people?

Punjab leadership has, and continues to do so in some form or another; play on its large size.
Yet, that does not absolve the leadership of other provinces of playing whatever cards they have in terms of ethnicity or size.

In the end, the issue will ALWAYS return to the level of education and people knowing their rights. Balochistan was mistreated because its people were never allowed to be made aware of their rights from the start. Whosoever be at fault in that, is the true culprit.

I think the whole population quota thing is unfair if applied to entire provinces. It should be a more flexible system based on districts and education levels. If a district has only 10% literacy.. why the hell would you allow it to contribute more than its share based on number of people?

Punjab leadership has, and continues to do so in some form or another; play on its large size.
Yet, that does not absolve the leadership of other provinces of playing whatever cards they have in terms of ethnicity or size.

In the end, the issue will ALWAYS return to the level of education and people knowing their rights. Balochistan was mistreated because its people were never allowed to be made aware of their rights from the start. Whosoever be at fault in that, is the true culprit.

Balochistan NFC share is almost double then their population, it all depends on how they utilize the funds.

Balochistan NFC share is almost double then their population, it all depends on how they utilize the funds.

Why does it have to be population dependant?, maybe we don't like having too many kids but does that mean we don't want our equal share?.

NFC Should be divided equally between all provinces, if population of Punjab is too high then it's their problem.

Punjabs population becomes a burden then send them our way, we will happily take them but we want our equal share not population dependant.

Done by BLA/LeJ/TTP terrorists. They have safe havens in Afghanistan & it is duty of govt in Islamabad to erect wall/fence to permanently block the Pak-Afghan border.

We even go as far as to say mine it, grab every illegal and send them packing.

Our area has been destroyed by the afghans, we want government to grow balls and fence and mine the border.

What about the Baloch people found riddled or mutilated?
Its a very grey game which you are trying to define in contrast.

The reason behind it differs. A baloch found riddled isnt killed because of him being a baloch, rather a one which wants separation. Punjabis are killed just because.

Khair no one in Punjab does this to anyone. If some people have issue with it, then so be it.

Ya innocent Pukhtoons killed in drone attacks, many Baluch unaccounted for, no mention of that anywhere hay?.

All I said is we don't need help and the response has been unbelievable

Punjabis are causing "innocent" Pakhtuns killed in drones? Right baby Jesus would have more of a hand in it than evil Punjabis. Baluch are killed/disappeared for active part in separatism. Not because of your ill conceived notions.

Baluchistan needs all the help, because it is a part of Pakistan. Get it? Your opinion is tantamount to jealousy and self righteousness. Want me to count you the ills of your "brethren"?

Dont get in this game because you have no ground.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom