What's new

Punjabis must receive permission from Pashtuns before they enter Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - ANP and PTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key to resolving any sort of ethnic issues in Pakistan is through intermingling and exposure of one another.

I am a Northern Punjabi (with family roots around Jammu and Kashmir + Sialkot region) and was born in Sindh. Due to the nature of my Father's work, we usually had to move to a new place every few years. As a result of that, most of the early years of my childhood were spent in KPK. My mother's side has connection to Balochistan-Seraiki Punjabis, so to a extent i have connections to a bit of everywhere in Pakistan. If i'm being honest, these little connections make me very happy. It really adds to my love for this country so much. I love every single one of our ethnic groups.

To find what being Pakistani is really about, we shouldn't embrace just one part of our ethnic cultures and shun the others. We need to embrace every single one of them as our own. And we should feel proud over the achievments of others as our own. Only then I feel a person will truly know what being a pakistani is really about and should be. Otherwise everyone is going to keep on fighting over useless issues of Pashtun, Punjabi, Baloch,Sindhi, muhajir etc.

We never know when the government decides to make a decision in favor of this country. But the least we Pakistanis can do inorder to conserve national unity, is to learn about each other. Try to spend time with one another, embrace empathy for one another. Try to recognize eachother as kin.

In my quest of finding what true Pakistaniat is. I've found out that we need to find common footing in eachother's world. I would like it if our TVs showed us more about the different traditional cultures of Pakistan rather than just modernized Punjabi/bollywood culture. People should visit other provinces. Maybe make A few documentaries on Pashtun folk dance, or on how Sindhi attires is sewn etc. This is why i try to be sensitive to the other cultures living in Pakistan. We need to recognize every single one of them. The problem comes when people enclose themselves within ethnic boundaries. Honestly, the middle class of this country is doing better with understanding national unity.

Today, i still think of KPK as my second home. I used to live there afterall so it is definitely a place i will call home. The person from OP can't ever stop me from thinking that.

Pakistan Zindabad :yay: :pakistan: :yay:

Last edited:
The title is totally misleading. There is no ANP, just PTM looser whose *** is burning since some soldier asked for his identity.

The key to resolving any sort of ethnic issues in Pakistan is through intermingling and exposure of one another.

I am a Northern Punjabi (with family roots around Jammu and Kashmir + Sialkot region) and was born in Sindh. Due to the nature of my Father's work, we usually had to move to a new place every few years. As a result of that, most of the early years of my childhood were spent in KPK. My mother's side has connection to Balochistan-Seraiki Punjabis, so to a extent i have connections to a bit of everywhere in Pakistan. If i'm being honest, these little connections make me very happy. It really adds to my love for this country so much. I love every single one of our ethnic groups.

To find what being Pakistani is really about, we shouldn't embrace just one part of our ethnic cultures and shun the others. We need to embrace every single one of them as our own. And we should feel proud over the achievments of others as our own. Only then I feel a person will truly know what being a pakistani is really about and should be. Otherwise everyone is going to keep on fighting over useless issues of Pashtun, Punjabi, Baloch,Sindhi, muhajir etc.

We never know when the government decides to make a decision in favor of this country. But the least we Pakistanis can do inorder to conserve national unity, is to learn about each other. Try to spend time with one another, embrace empathy for one another. Try to recognize eachother as kin.

In my quest of finding what true Pakistaniat is. I've found out that we need to find common footing in eachother's world. I would like it if our TVs showed us more about the different traditional cultures of Pakistan rather than just modernized Punjabi/bollywood culture. People should visit other provinces. Maybe make A few documentaries on Pashtun folk dance, or on how Sindhi attires is sewn etc. This is why i try to be sensitive to the other cultures living in Pakistan. We need to recognize every single one of them. The problem comes when people enclose themselves within ethnic boundaries. Honestly, the middle class of this country is doing better with understanding national unity.

Today, i still think of KPK as my second home. I used to live there afterall so it is definitely a place i will call home. The person from OP can't ever stop me from thinking that.

Pakistan Zindabad :yay: :pakistan: :yay:

The only solution to this is to dissolve all provinces and make local bodies to be liable for everything in the district. This provincial government don't even make sense.

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

In ki baton ko serious na lain meray piyaray humwatno.. yeh ghadar hain or is mein koi shak nahi.

I am shocked at the posts on here, once again the "Muhajir" v "Pashtun" squabble erupts.
Kind of tired of these idiotic people who have these squabbles while the nation needs unity these idiots are full of themselves!

Kind of tired of these idiotic people who have these squabbles while the nation needs unity these idiots are full of themselves!
Its all due to that former TTA IP Guy, he always drag my community from nowhere. This thread was not even releated to mine one

Some moron trying to divide my nation doesnt deserve an international platform for his idiotic behavior/ thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom