What's new

Punjabis must receive permission from Pashtuns before they enter Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - ANP and PTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lal Masjid to sambhal nahi sakhte ... woh bhi capital mein

Poore pakistan mein madrason ko chor hi do
I told u these Sons of Soils have so much hatred among each other but some people like reddington and IP try to take away from it.

I am shocked at the posts on here, once again the "Muhajir" v "Pashtun" squabble erupts.
Wah, wah keep on giving the hordes of our enemy who watch this site the ultimate tamasha.
I've deleted it this time, the next insult I see will earn a ban for a long time.

@WebMaster
@Horus
@Dubious
@The Eagle
@Irfan Baloch
@Slav Defence
@Jungibaaz
@WAJsal

Deko team the PAKISTANIS in action.

The local courts released their headman as if he has done nothing wrong. Let this PTM filth spread and watch Pakistan dissolve. His likes should all be rounded up and put in camps.
All due to former TTA IP. He always bring my ethnicity in between when these type of threads are opened

Our Culture is prospered in the light of Islamic teachings - What do i mean by madrassa?
I use to listen Video of any famous Islamic scholars once in a day of any topic (Dr. Israr Ahmed) most of the time. which makes me ISLAMIC MINDED PERSON --- although i studied ACCA (Foundation) and Fsc (Pre-Eng) now living life as an Independent Small investor. I also used to attend Islamic sermons of my favorite Scholars and use to visit Faisal Masjid to say Juma Prayers --- I stand along with Muslim Diplomats -- which makes me feel elated, united, proud.
My identity is NOT Pakistan --- My Identity is ISLAM, Pak, Awan, else --- If you have some other priority in your thinking patterns then i wont waste my time writing Big notes --- going in past to present -- bla bla

Majority of Islamic scholars opposed the creation of Pakistan.
it depends how to interpret the Scenario -- its called Blanket Statement, where you labeled action of few to majority , Now iam putting you under water & force you to explain

" Your Liberals Class (like Perviz hoodbhoy) are hurling negative statement against Pakistan every other day"
" _________________ are doing (Mera Jism Meri Marzi)
" _________________ altering the Blashphemy Laws
" _________________ spreading the Open Sex Culture in the form of Fashion

where is your Boiling Blood??

Islamic Scholars have done nothing positive for this country. Fake and hypocritical.
Let! the Picture change we know who is at the helm of world politics-- Right now you are dancing at the tunes of West --- I would not write, How other Champions contributed in WW1 & WW2 and now again put the world again at the verge of WW3.

I told u these Sons of Soils have so much hatred among each other but some people like reddington and IP try to take away from it.

All due to former TTA IP. He always bring my ethnicity in between when these type of threads are opened

Sons of soil will fight each other....We should let them fight.

I am very happy that PTM has arrived and the agenda of Pashtunistan is up and raging. With all the racial taunts coming from Pashtuns towards Punjabis , it will definitely screw up their relationship.

Although , there are quite a few of self-hating punjabis that have stockholm syndrome but I am sure there are plenty of self-respecting punjabis who will stand up to them. Balochis and Sindhis already hate Punjabis . I guess , now Punjabis have three other ethnicities to fight.

Our Culture is prospered in the light of Islamic teachings - What do i mean by madrassa?
I use to listen Video of any famous Islamic scholars once in a day of any topic (Dr. Israr Ahmed) most of the time. which makes me ISLAMIC MINDED PERSON --- although i studied ACCA (Foundation) and Fsc (Pre-Eng) now living life as an Independent Small investor. I also used to attend Islamic sermons of my favorite Scholars and use to visit Faisal Masjid to say Juma Prayers --- I stand along with Muslim Diplomats -- which makes me feel elated, united, proud.
My identity is NOT Pakistan --- My Identity is ISLAM, Pak, Awan, else --- If you have some other priority in your thinking patterns then i wont waste my time writing Big notes --- going in past to present -- bla bla

it depends how to interpret the Scenario -- its called Blanket Statement, where you labeled action of few to majority , Now iam putting you under water & force you to explain

" Your Liberals Class (like Perviz hoodbhoy) are hurling negative statement against Pakistan every other day"

Let! the Picture change we know who is at the helm of world politics-- Right now you are dancing at the tunes of West --- I would not write, How other Champions contributed in WW1 & WW2 and now again put the world again at the verge of WW3.

I hate seculars as much as mullahs that have contributed nothing.
The west controls the world because they have money and technology. What do we have ?

My dear Vilad don't get me wrong. If I was in command there won't remain no Madrassa to blackmail the state and its kugoo middle class. All kids gonna have to study a same set of curriculum up til high school and then if anyone wants to go for the religious education he'd be more than welcome to under go an honor program in Islamic studies. But kids aging below 18 shall not be sent away from their parents. This is not about being liberal or religious its about preserving the national integrity and our new generation's future. And this Islam first or Pakistan first narrative is deliberately spread to cause identiry crisis among Pakistanis by those who are afraid of our true potential - - - - -

Why pitch your watan and religion against each other? It's fitnah to say the least and I can raise any mullah narrative like this one down in front of his own students and walk away Scott free.

. I guess , now Punjabis have three other ethnicities to fight.

I know what you did there :P

@PakSword bro I was like studying in b.a when I figured out things like these. I wonder whats blocking the minds of those Harvard and Oxford graduates to come up with a simple solution acceptable to the society at large?

I am shocked at the posts on here, once again the "Muhajir" v "Pashtun" squabble erupts.
Wah, wah keep on giving the hordes of our enemy who watch this site the ultimate tamasha.
I've deleted it this time, the next insult I see will earn a ban for a long time.

@WebMaster
@Horus
@Dubious
@The Eagle
@Irfan Baloch
@Slav Defence
@Jungibaaz
@WAJsal

Deko team the PAKISTANIS in action.

The local courts released their headman as if he has done nothing wrong. Let this PTM filth spread and watch Pakistan dissolve. His likes should all be rounded up and put in camps.

Bro the mods must straight away hand over a ban to anyone calling any natural citizen of Pakistan a muhajir

Chutia sala jab Punjab main ahh ker nokri kerta hoo tab visa yad nahi atta.. PTM harmiyon ko sedha goli marni chaie, lakin yahan per whore courts bail da deti hain.

There is no issue of ethnic differences among Pakistanis. Only racists are into such business creating divide & ethnic chaos as per designs & on the wish of their sponsors from cross the border. Unfortunately, the few with same mindset or triggering psych are the perfect fuel for such anarchy. These Afghan based racists are actually in pain and had to flame such issue right at the time when Ghani in Afghanistan & their minions failed here to disrupt security situation as much as they wished. These attempts are made due to failures similarly to what Altaf racist been doing in start of MQM. Same with JSQM & BRA/BLA & other hostile ethnic gangs. These are the same people that will fit into any group be it ethnic based politics or any form of terrorism gang. Actually the assets are same and their roles changes as per orders from their handlers. The State could have done a lot in this regard to take them down but unfortunately our own residents to the some extent are part of such hateful drive for their own gains including Politics. State would have flushed such assets only if our own people were not infected with same cancer of ethnic superiority etc. There are many in our ranks being part of the same ethnic chaos. If you want to know them, just go through the posts on the Forum in different threads, will make you realize the core of issue and perfect breeding seed that such people utilizes.

Reactions: waz
Bro the mods must straight away hand over a ban to anyone calling any natural citizen of Pakistan a muhajir

Nah... I think I am liking this term. It sets us apart from "them". Besides , they will never see you as one of their own no matter what you say or do...
We may be native to indian subcontinent but not to present day Pakistan. We should make peace with our identity and stop trying to be someone who we are not. Quaid-e-Azam promised us and it is because of him we came here. We should be thankful to him.

Now that he is gone, it is only upon us to protect ourselves. Remember , Pashtuns have their brothers in Afghanistan to help them. Punjabis are large enough in number to take care of themselves. Baloch hate everybody who is non-baloch.

Muhajirs are still confused because they don't read. After getting killed on mass scales by Punjabis , Pashtuns and Sindhis , I think it should be evident that they should rely on themselves and stop being canon fodder for the interests of other ethnic groups.

We should have learned our lessons after the debacle of 1971 when loyal urdu speakers were left to fend for themselves and this state refused to take them back. I mean , this state took well over 5 million afghans who hate Pakistan but couldn't afford space for meager 2 lakh biharis ???

We should have learned our lessons in 1947-1948 when sindh government wanted to pass an act that would prevent the muhajirs from owning land. If it had not been for Quaid-e-Azam's personal intervention , we would have had no land to ourselves.

It is ok brother...I can humiliate his ethnicity much more. Muhajirs migrated , they were not ordered to fight. I am pretty sure if they were , they would have done a better job than the sons of soil that lost wars against India , Lost siachen , Lost east Pakistan and tanked the economy as well.

Piss Poor job all around.... Martial race , my a$$ ... What more can be humiliating that they lost against small , weak , vegatarian hindus that they despised so much
Funny thing is that Zia was migrant along with Yahya,Mush who gave NRO was Migrant and last but not least Nawaz is also migrant.

Muhajirs are still confused because they don't read. After getting killed on mass scales by Punjabis ,
Bahi kiya pee rahey hou aj kal,Punjab mai sub sai ziyda Mohajir hain,han yeah alag baat hai kai yahan Division nahi aur na kisi ko fikar hai.
Ab yeah batao kai kab Punjabiyo nai Mohajir Qatal kiye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom