What's new

Putin Looks to Pakistan as Cold War Friend India Buys U.S. Arms

Mate, I can't argue on behalf or against the collective conscience of Pakistani State. I think no one can. On the other hand, if you ask about me, I have absolutely no conscience, whatsoever, when it comes to security of State of Pakistan.

I agree there was never a free will for Afghanistan, so as a responsible neighbor isnt it your duty to direct them towards that rather than exploiting that weakness???

Mate, I can't argue on behalf or against the collective conscience of Pakistani State. I think no one can. On the other hand, if you ask about me, I have absolutely no conscience, whatsoever, when it comes to security of State of Pakistan.

OK. Lets suspend the argument here.

It was good talking to you.

LOL.... well, that depends, if the end consumers get the benefits........ how do you know, if that price drop will trickle down to you? Never underestimate the babus with vested interests in the price staying where it is, and the gullibility of common people! :D

I would be happier if it goes below 60$, so much for my long trips, maza ajayega :lol:

LOL.... well, that depends, if the end consumers get the benefits........ how do you know, if that price drop will trickle down to you? Never underestimate the babus with vested interests in the price staying where it is, and the gullibility of common people! :D

Ohh...I know what you mean, and there is economics to that too, govt will loose revenue if it deflates down.

Exactly! I always believe in one thing, and one thing only. Greed. Greed always wins! :D

Ohh...I know what you mean, and there is economics to that too, govt will loose revenue if it deflates down.

power of axis going change in next 10 years
new regional blocks will emerge

You think Putin doesn't know that? The entire world knows that the Pakistani government survives on foreign aid and loans. So, why did Putin opt for Pakistan? This question becomes all the more relevant. Tides are indeed changing quite rapidly. Russia isn't putting all its eggs in one basket anymore. Don't act all surprised now. Expect Russian military hardware on soft terms. Russia is seeking to mend ties with Pakistan. This can only be good for the region. The Cold War is over and time has come to move on. Pakistan too seeks better relations with an important regional player, namely Russia. A win win if you ask me.

do you know they are not US and they don't have that much give away money and Pakistan too can not be compared to India in economic capability to buy weapons so I don't think Russia would like to push India just for a fragile friend who can not offer it anything other than terrorism and tension

What if he is not looking for cash?? What if he is looking for an Ally?? Putin is looking for support he wont get from India, since now US dictates indian FP.

No No we don't take orders If you are thinking like it than you don't know anything about Indian foreign policy.We are unique nation with friendly relation with every global powers.We buy weapons from Russia and we have large investments from US.we are friends with Israel but Iran need us badly. we are having a large trade with China but we have business with Japan. Whole world apply sanctions on Iran and Russia but India dint give a damn. Is this taking orders from US in your view than you go research it

If Putin is looking for some hard cash, only disappointment would be there for him in Pakistan. Not sure if he has enough for soft/hard loans/aid in this testing times.

sometimes Cash is not the priority , its more about making new allies ....and increasing your influence in region .

What if he is not looking for cash?? What if he is looking for an Ally?? Putin is looking for support he wont get from India, since now US dictates indian FP.

Really an ally what sort of support can Pakistan provide Russia in any field which Indian cannot
Economic -we can outspend you
Military - We already outspend you
Diplomatically -we are more influential then you

& provide some proof for your last part

Back
Top Bottom